NMAT Registration 2020 additional window opened. Candidates who wish to appear in NMAT 2020 exam for NMIMS and other participating institutes admission 2021-22 can fill and submit the NMAT 2020-2021 application form from link given below. Read the instructions for additional window carefully before applying.
NMAT Registration 2020-2021 Additional Window Announced!
Direct link to apply for NMAT 2020 in Additional Window: Click Here
In its endeavor to assist candidates and schools to adapt to the changing environment caused by the worldwide pandemic, Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), administrator of the NMAT by GMACTM exam and a global association of leading graduate business schools, today announced the additional registration window for the NMAT by GMAC exam starting January 18 until January 31, 2021.
Important Points to note:
- Additional window registrations will start from 18th January, 2021 till 31st January, 2021
- Exam delivery will start from 2nd February, 2021 to 8th February, 2021
- Candidates who already have an account but could not register earlier, can use their existing account and complete the registration. There is no need to create a new account.
- Both exam at test center and online proctored exam at home option will be available for candidates to choose preferred exam mode.
- Slots will be available on specific dates within this window for online testing and seats will be booked on first cum first serve basis
- Slots will be available across all test centers in India only, on first come first serve basis
- Only one exam attempt will be allowed within this exam delivery window
- INR 2300 plus taxes for main attempt or retake attempt during January 18, 2021 to January 31, 2021
Who is not eligible?
Candidates who have used all three attempts for the NMAT by GMAC exam for the testing year 1st July 2020 – 30th June 2021 cannot register for the additional window. This means the candidates who have taken the main attempt as well as the two re-takes, cannot avail this opportunity.
Previous Windows for NMAT Registration 2020
The NMAT 2020 registration is open. Last date to apply for NMAT by GMAC 2020 is November 30, 2020. After that the registration for retake will remain open until January 17, 2021. MBA aspirants who wish to appear in NMAT exam must apply for the exam first. For that, register for NMAT 2020, then fill up the application form, and pay fee. Direct link for NMAT registration is available here. Know all about NMAT registration 2020 including last date, fee, how to apply here.
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Registration for Retake|
Apply Online: Click here to register for NMAT 2020.
NMAT 2020 Application Fee
The registration submission is considered incomplete without payment of the application fee. The fee amount for various type of registration is provided below.
|Type||Fee (in Rs)|
|Early Registration||2000 + taxes|
|Late Registration||2500 + taxes|
|Retake||2000 + taxes|
|Reschedule||1100 + taxes|
|Additional score reports (beyond first 5)||200/report + taxes|
Mode of Payment: The applicants have to pay the fee using any of the following online payment modes.
- Visa or MasterCard Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- American Express Card
- Diners Club Card
Rescheduling of the test has to be done at least 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date of NMAT 2020. Also, the rescheduled date must be different from the previously selected date. There must be a gap of minimum 24 hours between both the appointments.
Things / Documents Required to Fill NMAT 2020 Registration
The candidates must keep following things and documents ready before sitting down to register for NMAT 2020, as it saves much time while filling the registration form.
- Valid and unique mobile number
- Valid and unique email id
- Scanned copy of photograph
- Instrument to pay the registration fee such as details of the card, netbanking credentials etc.
- Certificates and mark sheets of 10th, 12th, graduation etc.
- Work Experience details, if applicable
Image Specifications for NMAT 2020 Registration
The applicants need to upload a scanned copy of photograph while registering. This photograph should adhere to the specifications prescribed by GMAC. Check the specifications from the table below.
|Size||Max 1 MB|
|Format||JPG, PNG, GIF|
Things to keep in mind while uploading photograph
- The photo must be a recent one, i.e, not older than 6 months.
- Landscaped or rotated photos are not allowed.
- The background in the image must be white or a light colour.
- Candidate must have his/her eyes open in the picture.
- Face should be clearly visible and must be in the centre. Shoulder tops must also be clearly visible.
- Avoid using facebook photos and photos with a dark background.
How to Fill NMAT 2020 Registration?
The steps to apply online for NMAT are provided below.
Step 1: Register
A direct link to register for the test is going to be provided above once the registration window opens. Use that link to access the registration portal. Next, create an account by providing the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Country where the applicants wishes to take the test
Step 2: Verify
After submitting the above-mentioned details, a verification link is sent to the email id provided above. Use that link to verify the email address.
Step 3: Fill Registration
The candidates have to access their dashboard and click on the registration link as shown below. Next, provide personal information, contact details, educational qualifications, work experience, school preferences, identification details etc. and upload photograph.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
After submitting all the details, proceed to pay the application fee using a prescribed mode of payment.
Step 5: Schedule the test
After fee payment, schedule option gets activated in candidate dashboard. Choose the appropriate date and time for NMAT 2020.
Step 6: Download Admit Card
Download the admit card to carry on the test day.
Details to Fill in NMAT 2020 Registration
Following details are required to be provided while registering online for NMAT 2020.
- Date of Birth
- Native Language
- Parent’s Name
- Identity Proof
- Differently-abled status
- Signature ID (It must be different from the photo ID)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- STD code
- Communication address
Educational Qualifications and work experience
- Bachelor’s degree name
- Specialisation in any field
- Name of the college
- University Name
- Graduation Degree Status- Passed/Appearing
- Mode of Completion/ Pursuing Graduation Degree – Month/ Year of Completion
- Post Graduation degree details
- Work Experience- Type of industry/Days of experience
Preference of institutes where one wishes to apply
NMAT 2020 Registration Correction
Graduate Management Admission Council provides the candidates with the provision to change details in the registration form after payment of fee only in the following sections:
- Preference for schools/institutes
- Communication details
Other than the above mentioned fields, information submitted cannot be changed upon payment of registration fee.
NMAT 2020 Admit Card
The applicants can download their admit cards for the exam after the completion of registration process, including payment of fee. One can download the admit card from the candidate dashboard. NMAT 2020 Admit Card contains the following details: Candidate’s name, gender, DOB, photograph, test centre details, test slot and time, important instructions etc. All the test takers must positively carry the admit card along with confirmation email, photo id and a signature id.
About NMAT 2020
GMAC conducts NMAT every year for admission to MBA or equivalent graduate management courses in its participating institutions. The test is conducted as a computer-based test. The candidates with the required eligibility can apply for the exam online. 3 attempts are allowed at maximum. The candidates are tested in 3 sections- Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. Candidates have to answer 108 questions in a total duration of 120 minutes, i.e, 2 hours.
NMAT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who can apply for the exam?
Ans. Those with 10+2+3 qualification can apply for the test.
Q. Can i register for the test offline?
Ans. The candidates can only register online through NMAT’s website.
Q. Can I pay the registration fee using DD or an offline mode of payment?
Ans. No, NMAT 2020 Registration fee has to be paid using an online payment mode.
Official Website: nmat.org.in.