NIMCET Counselling 2022 – The NIMCET 2022 counselling dates will be announced soon. The NIMCET Counselling will be held online. All those candidates who will qualify NIMCET 2022 have to take part in the counselling process. The counselling process includes choice filling, seat allotment, reporting to the allotted institute. The details for the counselling will be available at nimcet.in. After taking part in the counselling, the candidates shall be granted admission in one of the participating institutes in the MCA course. Check more details about NIMCET counselling 2022 from this page.
NIMCET Counselling 2022
Latest – The details for NIMCET counselling 2022 will be available soon at nimcet.in.
Overview of NIMCET Counselling 2022
The overview of NIMCET Counselling 2022 is mentioned below.
|Name of the Exam||NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2022|
|Conducting Authority||National Institutes of Technology|
|Admission Into||MCA course|
|Counselling Process Mode||Online|
|Steps of Counselling||Choice filling, seat allotment, reporting at the institute, document verification, fee payment|
|Number of Institutes||13|
|Total No. of Seats||951|
Important Dates of NIMCET Counselling 2022
All the important dates of NIMCET Counselling 2022 are mentioned below.
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Choice Filling Date||to be announced|
|Seat Allotment Date||to be announced|
|Date of Final Round of Allotment||to be announced|
|Date of Reporting for Admission||to be announced|
NIMCET Counselling Choice Filling 2022
Those candidates who will qualify the NIMCET 2022 will be provided rank in the result, and they will be eligible for counseling.
- The qualified candidate will receive an email containing the link of the website (where they can check the rank card), and new username and password for Choice Filling.
- These candidates must login and change their passwords immediately.
- From the link the candidates can choose their institute in the order of the preferences.
- A limited time will be provided to the candidates, to lock their choices, until then they can modify their choices. However, after locking the choice, no modifications can be made.
NIMCET 2022 Seat Allotment
After the successful choice filling of the candidates, the candidates have to complete the process of seat allotment. A total of 3 rounds of seat allotment shall be conducted. The seat allocation is done on the basis of their choices in the order of merit/rank scored by the candidates in the NIMCET.
Provisional Allotment Letter
- Those candidates who are allotted seats in the three rounds have to login at the NIMCET-2022 website, pay the initial fee of Rs.10,000 online, and take the seat allotment letter.
- The seat allotment letter will contain the name of the allotment institute, the time and date of the document verification process.
- Then they have to report at the allotted institute within the given time.
Reporting For Admission
After the conduct of the third round of allotment, all the candidates who secured seats in the three rounds have to be physically present at the allotted Institute for admission on the given date. Afterwards, they have to attend the classes as per the academic calendar published by their respective NIT.
Availability of Seats in Institutes
|Name of the Institute||Total Number of Seats|
|NIT Patna (Self Financing)||40|
About NIMCET 2022
The NIT MCA Common Entrance Test is conducted of one of the NITs every year. The entrance test is conducted for providing admission in the MCA program in the National Institutes of Technology. The NIMCET 2022 will be a multiple choice based entrance test, and will be held in English language only. The question paper will be containing 120 questions.
FAQs on NIMCET Counselling 2022
The date of NIMCET Counselling is yet to be released.
Those who have qualified the entrance exam are eligible for counselling
The NIMCET Counseling will be held in online mode
There will be a total of 951 seats.
The official website of NIMCET is nimcet.in.