NIMCET 2021 Application Form – NIT Raipur invites students to do NIMCET registration 2021. The NIMCET application form 2021 has been released at nimcet.in on 11th March. Those who wish to appear in NIT MCA Entrance Test (NIMCET 2021) and have completed B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons.) / BCA / BIT / B.Voc (Computer Science / Computer Applications) / BBA (Computer Science) / B.E / B.Tech must apply before the last date. To apply, click the link below. First complete the registration. Then, fill the application form, upload the documents, and pay the application fee. Last date to submit the form is April 07, 2021. Check registration process, application fee, documents required, image specifications, and more here.
NIMCET 2021 Application Form
Direct Link To Apply Online: Click Here
Important points to keep in mind are the following.
- Do not create multiple logins.
- Use single mobile number to register. Retain the same mobile number till the end of the admission process.
- The application form submitted without uploading the supporting documents and e-receipt will be summarily rejected.
- Do not send hard copy of the application form and other supporting documents to NIT Raipur.
Check here more important instruction for an application form.
NIMCET Application Form 2021 Dates
NIT Raipur has announced the schedule for registration and form submission. Important dates for you to note are as follows.
|Commencement of registration||11 Mar 2021 (From 10.00 AM)|
|Last date to submit the form||07 Apr 2021|
|Form Correction||02 – 07 Apr 2021|
|Generated application form can be downloaded from||30 Apr 2021|
After applying for exam, the candidates must know NIMCET 2021 syllabus to exact topics from which questions are asked in the exam.
The candidates have to pay a non-refundable application fee before the final submission of online NIMCET 2021 application form. Fees is as follows.
|OPEN / OPEN – EWS / OBC||Rs. 2,500|
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 1,250|
Mode of payment: Pay the application fee using any one of the following payment modes – Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, Wallet / cash cards.
Documents to Upload in NIMCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to upload the following documents while filling NIMCET 2021 application form. The images that you upload in the form should adhere to these specifications.
|1||Passport size photograph||50 KB – 1 MB|
|2||Signature||50 KB – 1 MB|
|3||Mark sheets / grade cards and the certificates||Max size 1 MB|
|4||A valid id proof (Aadhar card / PAN card / Voter id card / Driving License)||Max size 1 MB|
- The passport size photograph must be recent
- The signature must be done with royal black / blue colour pen only
- All the marksheets and valid id proof must be in PDF format
- Before uploading all the relevant documents, self-attest them and then scan.
How to Fill NIMCET 2021 Application Form?
Check the step-by-step process to fill NIMCET 2021 application form.
1st step: Registration
- First of all, click on the link of the application form given above on this page (will be available soon).
- Now, click on the ‘New registration’ button.
- Then, enter the full name, email id, mobile number. Then, click on the ‘register’ button.
- After this, a confirmation mail is sent. Click on the confirmation link to fill the application form.
- Then, select a password, enter the security question and answer and click on the ‘Activate’ button.
How to create the password? The password must have at least 8 characters with one at least upper case alphabet, one lower case alphabet, one number and one special characters like @,#,%,&,*,+,=,^,$
2nd step: Login and Fill the Application Form
- Now, login by entering the email id and password.
- Now, the dashboard will open. Here, click on the application form button.
- Next, enter the general details like father’s name, mother’s name, gender etc.
- Then, enter the address details and click on the ‘save’ button and then on the ‘next’ button.
- After entering the address details, provide the academic details. Click on the ‘save’ button and then on the ‘next’ button.
- Now, enter the marks information and then click on the ‘Save’ button and then on the ‘next’ button.
- Next, select the exam centers. Then, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen and then submit the form finally.
3rd step: Upload the Documents
- After submitting the application form, click on the ‘Upload Documents’ button present in the dashboard.
- Then, upload the images and documents.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button after uploading the documents.
4th step: Preview the Application Form and Pay the Application Fee
- After uploading the documents, click on the ‘Preview application form’ button. Check the details entered in the form and then, finally submit the form by clicking on the ‘Final submit’ button.
- Then, go to the dashboard and click on the ‘Payments’ button.
- Now, read the terms and conditions and click on the ‘Proceed to pay’ button.
- Then, pay the application fee.
5th step: Download the submitted application form
- After successfully submitting the fee, the applicants are led to the webpage containing the PDF version of the completed application form.
- Lastly, download the PDF of the submitted application form.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Details to be Entered in NIMCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to enter the following details in NIMCET 2021 application form.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- PwD status
- Date of birth
- Do you have aadhar card or not
- Aadhar card number
- Full address
- Area / Village
- City / District
- Taluka / Tehsil
- Pin code
Class 10th and 12th class details
- Year of passing
- Name of the board
- Institute / college
- Scale of marks
Qualifying Degree Details
- Year of passing
- Course Duration
- Final exam status
- Name of the university
- Institute name
- Scale of marks
Marks information (Year-wise)
- Total number of subjects
- Subjects studies
- Marks obtained
- Maximum marks
NIMCET 2021 Application Form Correction
NIT Raipur will provide the chance to edit NIMCET application form from 02 to 07 April 2021. Candidates have to unlock their submitted application form to correct the details in their form. Candidates can access the NIMCET 2021 Application Form correction facility using by registered mail ID with NIMCET 2021.
NIMCET 2021 Admit Card
NIMCET 2021 admit is issued to the eligible candidates at nimcet.in. To download the admit card, enter the registered email and password.
- In case of any error in the admit card, send an email to email@example.com specifying the application number and proof of the remittance of fee.
- NIMCET admit card is not sent via post. It has to be downloaded from the official website only.
- Carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre as without it entry shall not be given.
- The candidates are required to preserve the admit card till the admission process is complete.
About NIMCET 2021
NIT MCA Common Entrance Test is a computer-based test held for admission into MCA programmes 11 participating institutes. This year, the exam will be held by NIT Raipur. It is a national-level entrance test. The admission in MCA is based on the rank obtained in NIMCET. The duration of MCA programme is 2 years except NIT Patna.
The entrance test consists of one question paper that has 120 multiple-choice questions in it. Each question is of 04 marks. There is a negative marking of 01 marks in case of each incorrect answer. To take the test, candidates first need to apply. Then, they are given admit card and by showing it they may take the test. On the basis of performance in the exam, rank is allocated and on the basis of rank, admission is done.
FAQ on NIMCET 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill NIMCET application form at nimcet.ac.in.
Ans. In such a case, please login again and continue the application process.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using online payment gateways only.
Ans. Any excess money debited will be refunded to the same account within a week or more after the closure of the application process.
Ans. No, the printout of the application form is not required to be sent to NIT Raipur or any other organizing institutes.
Ans. No, the application form cannot be edited after it has been submitted.
Ans. No, any valid id card can be used to fill the application form.
Ans. Please clear the cache of your browser and then try again.
Ans. No, it is necessary to upload self-attested documents.
Ans. Yes, if you are claiming any reservation.
Ans. No necessarily. However, the content of the certificate must be same. Hindi / English version is preferred. If it is in any other regional language then please provided the translated version of it with the certificate.
Official website – nimcet.in.