NIIT Application Form 2021 – Students can apply for NIIT admission 2021 online at niituniversity.in. Students interested to apply for B.Tech, Integrated MBA, Integrated M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA, Integrated M.Tech and MS, Ph.D, etc. courses must apply online and book slots for the Admission Interaction Process or admission. To fill the application form candidates have to register, fill the application form, and pay the application fee. Scroll down to know more about NIIT application form 2021.
NIIT Application Form 2021
The admission process for NIIT University has a unique feature that is the Admission Interaction process. Candidates have to schedule their AIP within a week after submission of application form for NIIT University.
Candidates can check the important dates for NIIT 2021 Application form from the table given below:
|NIIT University Admission 2021||Dates|
|Application start date||10 Jan 2021|
|Registration end date||To be announced|
NIIT Application Form 2021 Fee
NIIT application form 2021 is considered complete and valid only after the payment of the application fee. The amount submitted is non-refundable under any circumstances. The application fee can be paid through offline or online mode. Candidates can check the form fee from the below given table.
The application fee amount is: INR 1500/-
Mode of Payment:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- UPI – UNified Payment Interface
Candidates can apply for any 2 programme using one application form. The application fee charged remains the same.
Documents Required to Fill NIIT Application Form 2021
In order to apply for NIIT admission 2021 candidates must keep a few documents handy. The below-listed documents must be available with the candiadtes before starting to apply for admission to NIIT University.
- Personal Identity Proof
- Class X mark-sheet and certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Class XII mark-sheet and certificate (if available)
- JEE/BITSAT/SAT/State Engineering Entrance test results (if applicable)
How to Fill NIIT Application Form 2021
In order to fill the NIIT application form and apply for the exam candidates will have to first register themselves on the website of NIIT. The steps to register are given below for candidates:
- Provide details: Name, Email, phone number, state, choose a programme and click on apply now.
- OTP verification: An OTP will be sent to candidates via SMS. Submit the code in order to proceed.
- Login to access the application form: Soon after the NIIT admission 2021 registration is over candidates will have to log in with the help of the password. Candidates will now have to fill the online application form for NIIT university admission. The steps with mages to fill the application form is given below:
- Basic details: Under the basic details section candidates will have to provide Your contact details, Education details.
- Contact details: Mobile number, Address, Email.
- Class 10th details: Board, Passing year, Percentage.
- Class 12th details: Board, Passing year, school name, school name, school branch, Address of school, Marks obtained, Score.
- Fee Payment and declaration: Candidates will have to click on the declaration and move on to the application fee payment.
Details to Enter in Online NIIT Application Form 2021
The candidates have to enter the below given details in the online application form of NIIT University:
At the time of registration:
- Phone number
- Mode of form submission
In the application form:
- Programme preference
- Applicant’s details as provided in class 10 certificates
- Contact details: Mobile number, Address, Email
- Class 10th details: Board, Passing year, Percentage
- Class 12th details: Board, Passing year, school name, school name, school branch, Address of school, Marks obtained, Score
Submission of Offline NIIT Application Form 2021
In order to apply offline for NIIT University admission, candidates will have to register and download the application form. The application form must be filled with a black/blue ballpoint pen with all authentic information about the candidate. The submission of this application form is to be done by post on the address given below.
NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House,
85, Sector 32, Institutional Area,
Gurugram, Haryana – 122001
And also mail the same separately to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning applicant name and application number in the subject line.
NIIT University Admission Process 2021
Candidates will have to go through Admission Interaction Process (AIP). The AIP consists of three parts which are –
- Questionnaire stating student’s aspirations and reasons for choosing engineering as a career option.
- Then, applicants have to appear for NU Aptitude Test (NUAT) for admission.
- Then, applicants will undergo the personal counselling interaction (PCI) either face-to-face or through video conferencing.
Note: NUAT is compulsory only for those candidates who have not appeared for JEE-Main/ BITSAT/SAT/NEET/ Any State Engineering Entrance Examination.
To know more about NIIT University admission process 2021, check the previous year admission process for reference – click here
NIIT Early Admission (EAD) 2021
Early Admission means applying for admission in NIIT within the first deadline to get special benefits. The candidates who apply in the early admission period are entitled to many benefits that the students in the regular admission period lack/ The benefits are explained below:
Benefits of EAD:
1. Financial Benefits
EAD students get financial benefit in terms of their acceptance fee paid, which gets adjusted towards security fee deposit payable at the time of enrolment.
Limited meritorious scholarships are available at NIIT for students on a first-come-first-served basis. Thus the EAD students get an additional advantage of securing these scholarships by early admission offer acceptance.
3. Other benefits
- Participation in Head start Boot Camp.
- ‘Study Smart Initiative’ for selected candidates.
- Two-day getaway at NU campus to get a glimpse of NU campus life for students and parents.
NIIT University is a private University established in October 2009 and is situated in Neemrana, Rajasthan. The University offers the below given courses:
- Integrated MBA
- Integrated M.Sc
- Integrated M.Tech and MS
The campus is spread across 100 acres. NIIT University is one of the most sought after institute for students who wish to study in Delhi NCR. NIIT University has a fully residential campus with hostels for men as well as women.
NIIT Application Form 2021 FAQs
Ans: The official website to fill and submit the form is niituniversity.in
Ans: A candidates can apply for 2 programme using one application form.
Ans: No, if a candidates applies for 2 course the fee is remains the same as that for 1 programme.
Ans: On have to register online and download the application form. This can then be filled with ball pen and have to be sent to NIIT.
Ans: Once the form is filled and the application fee is paid, candidates can schedule their AIP.