NIIFT 2021 Application Form – Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT Mohali) has started online registrations for admission to various UG & PG Courses. Interested candidates can register online for admission to 2021 academic session. The last date to register for NIIFT Mohali 2021 admission at niiftindia.com is March 07, 2021. Candidates must have passed Class 12 to apply for UG admissions and a relevant Graduate degree to apply for PG admissions at NIIFT. Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs 1750 (Rs 550 for M.Des program) and upload scanned images of their photograph & signature on the NIIFT application form. Read this article to know how to fill up NIIFT 2021 Application Form, application fee amount and other details.
NIIFT 2021 Application Form
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY ONLINE: Click Here to apply for NIIFT 2021 Admission Now!!
Candidates seeking admission to UG Courses have to appear in an online test conducted by NIIFT. For PG courses, candidates are selected on the basis of merit.
Applicants have to register online at the official website of the institute for admission to UG & PG courses.
Check out the complete schedule of events related to NIIFT 2021 application form in the table below.
|Start of online registrations||01 Feb 2021|
|End of registrations||07 Mar 2021|
|Online exam date (IBT) and Interview|
for UG courses (Mohali & Ludhiana campus)
|Last week of Mar 2021|
How To Apply for NIIFT Mohali 2021 Admissions?
The application form for NIIFT admissions releases on the official website of the University as per schedule. Eligible candidates seeking admission to UG & PG courses offered by the Institute have to fill up the application form online. In addition, one must send the hard copy of submitted application form to AIMA, New Delhi. Interested candidates can check out the step-wise procedure to register for NIIFT 2021 admissions.
1st Step: Open the website niiftindia.com.
2nd Step: Under the Admissions tab, click on Admissions-2021 in the drop-down menu.
3rd Step: Click on Fresh Candidates (CLICK HERE) to Create Log In.
4th Step: Enter Name, DOB, Email ID, Mobile Number, Programme and click on Submit.
5th Step: Once registered, click on CLICK HERE to complete process as shown in the reference image below.
6th Step: Enter registered Email ID & DOB and click on Submit to proceed.
7th Step: Fill up the application form and upload scanned images of recent passport-sized photograph & signature.
8th Step: Proceed to make the payment of application fee. Candidates can make online payment using Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking at this step.
9th Step: Generate a print out of application form.
10th Step: Send a hard copy of the application form to AIMA, New Delhi.
Sending Hard Copy of NIIFT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must note that they have to send the printed copy of the submitted online application form to AIMA, New Delhi so as to reach on or before the last date.
Address for sending hard copy of NIIFT 2021 Application Form
All India Management Association
15, Link Road
Lajpat Nagar Part- III
New Delhi – 110024
Important Guidelines for Sending Print Out of NIIFT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must note that it is compulsory to send the printed copy of the NIIFT 2021 application form as per schedule to AIMA, New Delhi. Applicants must take a note of the following important points for sending print out of the NIIFT Application Form.
- It is compulsory for all applicants to send the print out of the application form to AIMA, New Delhi irrespective of whether they pay the fee offline or online.
- Provisions are made to skip uploading the scanned images on the NIIFT 2021 Application Form. Those who do not upload the images online must affix them on the printed copy of the application form.
- Applicants must enclose the specified supporting documents with the hard copy of the NIIFT application form.
Documents to Send With Print Out of NIIFT 2021 Application Form
After completing the application form fill up process online, candidates are required to send the printed copy of the application to AIMA, New Delhi. Along with the application form, candidates must ensure to enclose the copy of the following documents.
- 10th marksheet
- 12th result/result of qualifying examination
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate (as per prescribed format)
- Residence Certificate (if applicable)
- Demand Draft (for those who pay fees offline)
NIIFT 2021 Application Fee
Candidates registering and applying for NIIFT 2021 admissions have to pay an application fee as specified by the Institute. The fee amount is different for the M.Des course. In addition, candidates belonging to reserved categories are allowed relaxations on the application fee. Check out the fee amount in this section for all categories/programs.
Application Fee for all courses (except M.Des Fashion & Textile)
Application Fee for M.Des Fashion & Textile
Mode of Paying NIIFT 2021 Application Fee
As per the official website of NIIFT, candidates have the option to pay the application fee offline or online. The available modes for payment of fee are as follows.
Offline fee payment
- Demand Draft
Online fee payment
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
Image Specifications For NIIFT 2021 Application Form
Applicants are required to upload scanned images of recent passport-sized photograph & signature on the NIIFT Application Form. The scanned images must be prepared in advance as per specifications to upload on the application form. Check out the image specifications below.
|Photograph||5 Kb to 50 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||5 Kb to 50 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
Important Guidelines for Uploading Images on NIIFT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that they follow the image specifications indicated here for uploading of images. Here are few important guidelines to follow strictly for uploading of scanned images on the application form.
- It may be noted that candidates can skip the option to upload scanned images on the NIIFT application form.
- Those who skip, have to affix photograph & signature on the printed copy of application form before sending to AIMA, New Delhi.
- Candidates are advised to scan and prepare the documents in advance before starting to fill up the application form.
- The photograph must be recent and coloured.
- The photograph must be taken against a white/lightly coloured background with no harsh shadows.
- Candidates must ensure that there are no reflections from glasses in the photograph.
- Both ears of the candidate must be visible in the photograph.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not allowed in the photograph.
- Candidates can wear religious headgear, but it should not cover the face.
- The signature must be done by the candidate on white paper with black ink.
- Candidates must scan the signature only and not the entire page.
- Applicants must be careful to sign in their own handwriting as the same signature is used in admit card and on answer sheets. All signature must match with the one that is uploaded.
What After NIIFT 2021 Application Form?
Once the procedure to register and apply for NIIFT 2021 admission is over, candidates can check their application status at the website of the Institute. Furthermore, the admit card for appearing in the online test held for UG admissions also releases after the completion of the application process.
The NIIFT admit card releases at the official website niiftindia.com only. The admit card indicates the exact details of the date, time & venue of the exam. Candidates must note that without a valid admit card, they are not allowed to appear in the test.
Recommended: NIIFT 2021 Result
About NIIFT Admission
The Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology is located in the state of Punjab. The Institute offers academic courses in the field of Fashion & Design at the UG & PG Level. As per the official website i.e. niiftindia.com, candidates applying for UG admissions have to appear in an online test conducted by the Institute. The Institute communicates the details of the exam in due course of time. Those who apply for PG admissions as selected on the basis of merit in their qualifying degree exam. At present, the Institute offer B.Sc course in Fashion/Textile Design, M.Sc courses in Garment Mfg & Tech/Fashion Mrktg & Mgmt and M.Des course in Fashion & Textiles.
FAQs on NIIFT 2021 Application Form
Ans. The official website is niiftindia.com.
Ans. The application fee is Rs 1750 (General) or Rs 440 for SC/ST/PWD for all courses except M.Des.
Ans. Yes, it is compulsory for all candidates.
Ans. Yes, the application fee can be paid offline through Demand Draft.
Click Here to visit the official website of NIIFT