|NIFT 2021||Syllabus||Application Form|
|Correction||Sample Papers||Exam Pattern|
|Admit Card||Answer Key||Result|
NIFT 2021 result – National Institute of Fashion Technology has declared NIFT result 2021 for CAT, GAT exams of B.Des, M.Des, MFM, MFT. Next, the result of B.F.Tech, as well as final results for B.Des, M.Des, MFM, MFT will be announced soon. All candidates who appeared in the creative ability test, general ability test, situation test, group discussion, personal interviews conducted for NIFT 2021 can check their result here and at nift.ac.in. Get the NIFT result 2021 date, direct link to check, merit list, cut off, and more here.
NIFT 2021 Result
Direct Link to Check Result:
|NIFT Result 2021 for CAT, GAT exams of B.Des, M.Des, MFM, MFT||Click Here|
|NIFT Result 2021 for GAT exam of B.F.Tech||Coming Soon|
|NIFT 2021 Final Result for B.Des, M.Des, MFM, MFT||Coming Soon|
Previously, NIFT 2021 answer key has already released. Candidates can check and download the same for GAT exam to estimate their scores before results are announced.
Cut off or the last merit rank for admission will be disclosed at the time of counselling.
NIFT Result 2021 Date
The National Institute of Fashion Technology first conducts GAT exam ie. General Ability Test and CAT exam i.e. Creative Ability Test. Then, releases the answer key. Candidates can challenge the answer keys as per schedule. Then result of CAT, GAT are announced. After that GD, PI, situation tests are held. Important dates for all of them are as follows.
|NIFT 2021 written exam date (UG and PG Courses)||14 Feb 2021|
|NIFT Results for B.Des, M.Des, MFM, and MFT courses||17 Mar 2021|
|NIFT Results for B.F.Tech course||To be announced!|
|Shortlisted candidates select the online Interview Date for M.Des, MFM, and MFT courses from||09 Apr 2021|
|Announcement of the NIFT 2021 final result||End Week of May/June 2021|
|Counselling session begins||End Week of May/June 2021 (onwards)|
How to Check NIFT Result 2021?
The National Institute of Fashion and Technology releases the entrance test result separately for the written and situation test. Applicants can check their result by visiting the official website. So, the step by step process to check the NIFT 2021 result are as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of NIFT i.e, nift.ac.in
- Then click on the result link available on the homepage of the website.
- Now, the candidates have to submit any two of the following details- roll number (as per NIFT 2021 admit card), date of birth, and application number (as per NIFT 2021 application form).
- Soon after submitting the details, the result appears on the screen. Check all the details carefully and download the NIFT BFTech/B.Des result.
NIFT 2021 Score Card / Rank
Soon after downloading the nift.ac.in result candidates have to check that the following details are printed on the scorecard/mark sheet of NIFT.
- Name of the candidate
- Course applied for
- Application form number
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Total marks (out of 80 marks)
- Common Merit Rank
- Category Merit Rank
NIFT Merit List 2021
The NIFT 2021 merit list is prepared based on the ranks and marks scored by the candidate along with the category. The Institute also releases separate merit lists category-wise) and Foreign Nationals.
Merit List for Foreign National/SAARC/NRI/OCI and Domicile Categories – The program and campus is allotted based on the Merit List as per the scores obtained by the candidates-
|Bachelor’s Programme (B.Des and B.FTech)||SAT Score|
|M.F.M Course||GMAT Score|
|Master’s Programme (M.Des and M.FTech)||GRE Score|
Note: Candidates who have appeared multiple GRE/SAT/GMAT exams before 30th April 2021 are eligible for the selection process. The highest score among these tests is considered for the allotment of the seat. The test scores should not have been declared before 1st January 2019 and should be received by the NIFT latest by 30th April 2021
Admission Through NIFT 2021 Result
The selection procedure for NIFT admission 2021 is different for each course. Details are as follows.
B.Des: For Undergraduate Design Programs, the selection process comprises the following processes-
- Creative Ability Test (CAT)
- General Ability Test (GAT)
- Situation test (only for the candidates who are shortlisted in the written test)
B.FTech: The selection procedure to the UG Fashion Technology comprises the written exam, GAT 2021.
M.Des: The selection procedure comprises the written test- CAT and GAT followed by a group discussion and personal interview (GD/PI) for shortlisted candidates in written test only.
M.F.M: The selection process of the M.F.M Program comprises the General Ability Test (GAT) followed by a group discussion and personal interview (shortlisted candidates in written test only).
M.FTech: The selection of the candidates is done based on the General Ability Test (GAT) followed by a personal interview for the shortlisted candidates in the written test.
|Name of Course||Steps in Admission||Weightage of the Step|
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||50%|
|Master of Design||CAT||40%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||70%|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||70%|
After the Declaration of NIFT Result – Counselling and Seat Allotment!
Soon after the declaration of the GAT and CAT result, the shortlisted candidates have to appear in the situation test/group discussion/personal interview, as per the selection procedure of the respective courses. Hence, based on that, later the final result is announced on the website.
Later, the shortlisted candidates have to attend the counselling and document verification Round
The National Institute of Fashion and Technology releases the counselling schedule on its official website. The counselling process is the final stage of the admission process. So, candidates whose name is on the NIFT 2021 merit list have to report the allotted centre on the mentioned date and time. The counselling process includes Document Verification Round, where the NIFT authorities will verify every document. Lastly, after the complete NIFT document verification process, candidates are allotted seats for admission.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
The applicants have to carry the following documents along with the photocopies after qualifying for the NIFT entrance test.
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing Certificate
- For admission into PG Courses, the candidates have to carry their degree certificates and mark sheet. If the candidate has appeared in the final semester/final exam, then he/she has to carry the original mark sheet of previous years/semesters.
- Applicants who have appeared for the qualifying exam/compartment where the result is due, then candidates must bring their date sheet/admit card.
- Bank Draft of the Fee Amount done in favour of “NIFT HO”. Applicants have to mention their name, date of counselling, mobile number, program name, category, Rank, and Roll Number at the back of the demand draft.
- Proof of Birth Certificates such as secondary school mark sheet and certificate (Original and Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Parent’s Income Certificate, such as Income Tax Return, Salary Certificate of March 2021.
- Medical fitness certificate signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner. The certificate must be in the prescribed format.
- If the result of the qualifying exam is yet to be released, then the candidate must carry an affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs 10/-.
- Anti-Ragging and refund of fee Undertaking.
Reservation Policy of NIFT 2021
The National Institute of Fashion and Technology offers reservations to various categories in the final admission process. The reservation criteria of nift.nic.in result are-
Hence, the National Institute of Fashion and Technology is responsible for the NIFT Admission Process. The Authority releases both provisional and final Result. Therefore, we advise all the candidates to check the website frequently for the latest updates.
Official website: nift.ac.in.
NIFT 2021 Result FAQs
Ans: National Institute of Fashion and Technology is the official authority to announce the CAT, GAT result. NIFT result of written test for B.Des, M.Des, MFM, and MFT courses has announced on 17 March 2021.
Ans: To check the NIFT 2021 Result, you need to visit the official website, which is nift.ac.in or just click on the above direct link after the release of the result.
Ans: On the basis of the NIFT GAT, CAT 2021 result, candidates will be shortlisted for situation test, group test, personal interview.
Ans: In the NIFT 2021 Exam, tie-breaker will be solved by considering the age factor as per the official guideline.