|NIFT 2021||Syllabus||Application Form|
|Correction||Sample Papers||Exam Pattern|
|Admit Card||Answer Key||Result|
NIFT 2021 Application Form Correction: Is now open. The edit window for NIFT 2021 application form has been opened on 25 Jan at 12 noon. Candidates can login from the link below to edit application data. Last date to edit the form is January 28, 2021, 4 PM. All candidates who have applied for NIFT admission 2021, but have made a mistake in the form, can correct details by then. Important instructions for NIFT application form correction 2021, or the NIFT window to edit 2021 are explained here.
NIFT 2021 Application Form Correction
|Edit Window||Direct Link||Details||Dates|
|Window 1 for Form Correction – Before Form Submission||Over||Prior to making the payment candidate can edit/amend the information in the online application.||Upto last date of application form submission|
|Window 2 for Form Correction – Edit Window||Click Here||You get one opportunity to review|
and correct personal information (changing examination city is not permitted) in the application.
|25 Jan 2021 |
to 28 Jan 2021
Applicants will be given an opportunity to review and correct their personal information (changing the City of Examination is not permitted) in the application form from 25 January 2021 1200 hrs till 28 January 2021 1600 hrs.
- Application fee already paid will not be refunded in case the application is found not eligible for admissions to NIFT after editing / updating of the application form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide correct information during the application process. At any stage if it is found that the information provided by the candidate is not true, NIFT has the right to cancel his/her candidature. Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the management and employees of the institute will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
After closing the window to edit the application form / registration category filled up in the application form will not be changed at any stage. Therefore, candidates / guardians are advised to fill-up the application form with due diligence.
Please note that the final details you submit will reflect in the admit card for NIFT DAT 2021. Furthermore it shall impact your admission process. Hence please submit all details carefully!
About NIFT 2021 Application Form Correction Window
The need for application form correction arises when you realize that you have entered a wrong data in the application form. In this case, there are two options before you:
- If you have not yet paid the fee, you can make any changes to the form.
- If you have already paid the fee, then submit the form, and later access the edit window.
Once the candidate submits the NIFT 2021 registration, the institute will allow them to make changes to it in a limited period of time. This is the correction window.
However, this option will only be provided to those candidates who have already submitted their application form & paid the registration fee before the last date. As soon as the correction facility opens, the candidate will be able to edit their personal details without paying any extra registration fee. However, the candidates must remember that this facility is only provided for a limited period of time. Therefore, they must seek to correct & save the changes before the last date.
NIFT 2021 Application Form Correction Process Dates
The candidates who wish to alter the information provided in the form, must adhere to the specified correction dates. We have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|NIFT 2021 Event||Date|
|Online Registration||14 Dec 2020|
|Last Date To Fill The Form||21 Jan 2021|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of INR 5000/-||24 Jan 2021|
|Opening of NIFT 2021 Application Correction Window||25 Jan 2021|
|Last date of NIFT 2021 Application Correction Window||28 Jan 2021|
Steps To Do NIFT Application Form 2021 Correction
The candidates must follow certain steps in order to edit their NIFT application form. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- First of all, the candidate must visit the official website of NIFT 2021.
- Thereafter, click on the link “login to edit application data”.
- Subsequently, they must provide their login credentials that are email id and date of birth.
- Then edit permitted details in the personal & education section.
- Thereafter, review the corrections made & save the changes.
- Finally, submit the application form with the changes made.
- Then, take out the printout of the corrected application form, which needs to be produced during the examination/admission time.
Note – If you get the message “Window to Edit/Update Application Form has been closed.”, then check the form correction dates on https://applyadmission.net/nift2021/. If you are accessing the form correction link on a date that falls within the form correction window, then this is a temporary issue. However if you are checking on some other date, then the link is no longer valid.
Details Which Can Be Edited During The NIFT 2021 Application Form Correction Process
The candidate can only edit up to a few credentials in the NIFT 2021 application form correction facility. We have mentioned them below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Domicile
- Candidate’s address
- Mobile Number
- Update Photograph & Signature
- Make Application Form Payment
Key Points To Keep In Mind Whilst Correcting The NIFT 2021 Application Form
- The candidates cannot under any circumstance change their examination centre.
- The candidate’s registration fee will not be refunded, in case the candidate is found ineligible after editing & updating the NIFT form.
- The candidate must provide valid information whilst filling the form. Any false information provided in the registration form or any attempt made to influence the management will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the admission process.
- Once the window to edit has been closed, the candidate cannot alter the application form/registration category. Therefore they must fill it up with absolute vigilence.
Post NIFT 2021 Correction Window – Download Admit Card
The NIFT 2021 exam will be conducted on 14th February 2021. However, prior to that, the NIFT 2021 admit card will be released on its official website on 21st February. Only the candidates who registered themselves successfully will be able to download it. In order to do so, they will provide their application number, DOB & email Id. Furthermore, it is imperative that the candidate carries the hall ticket to the examination centre, along with a valid proof of identity. Also, the NIFT 2021 is an important document, therefore the candidates must check it carefully. However, in case of any discrepancy, they must contact the official authority.
About NIFT 2021
The National Institute Of Fashion and Technology aka NIFT, is the country’s leading fashion design & technology institution. In order to apply to this fashion school, the candidates must primarily fill up the application form. The selection procedure of the candidates is done on the basis of the CAT/GAT written test followed by a group discussion or personal interview round.NIFT is a pioneering school for admission in both UG & PG courses in fashion education. It’s headquarter is situated in New Delhi. It also has other domestic centres in other 15 cities across the country. The institute conducts the NIFT entrance exam in order to shortlist candidates for admission in design programmes. The NIFT 2021 exam is conducted on 14th February 2021.
FAQs For NIFT 2021 Application Form Correction
Ans. Yes, it is possible to rectify the mistake made once the correction window opens.
Ans. The following details can be edited in the NIFT 2021 application form correction facility: Candidate’s Name Date of Birth, Category, Candidate’s address, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name.
Ans. No, the examination centre cannot be changed.
Ans. The NIFT 2021 application form window correction will be available on its official website (www.nift.ac.in).
Official website: nift.ac.in.