|Details - NEST 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Year Qs Papers, Notes|
NEST 2021 Application Form – NISER has again extended the last date for NEST application form 2021. Candidates can now submit the NEST application form by July 15, 2021. Candidates who wish to appear in the National Entrance Screening Test can apply now at official website nestexam.in. To apply for NEST 2021, click on the link below. The first step is to do registration. Then login to fill exam city preferences, educational qualification, upload images, and then pay fee. Complete the process before last date. Know the complete registration process, fees, how to apply, and other details here.
NEST 2021 Application Form – Available
Direct Link To Fill The Application Form – Click here to apply for NEST 2021 Exam.
Login Portal: Click here to access the Login Portal.
How To Fill NEST 2021 Application Form? – The process to apply is online. There are 5 steps that are Registration, Get Login details, Fill personal details, Fill the educational details and Uploading images, and Payment of the application fee.
NEST 2021 Application Form Last Date
The important dates related to NEST application form are given in the table below:
|NEST 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|NEST application form release date||24 Feb 2021|
|Last date to submit online application form||15 July 2021 (23:55 Hrs)|
|Exam Date||14 Aug 2021|
NEST 2021 Application Fee
It is mandatory for candidates to pay the NEST 2021 Application fee in order to submit the application fee. Candidates can check below the application fee for the National Entrance Screening Test.
|Male (General / OBC / EWS)||Rs 1200|
|Male (SC / ST)||Rs 600|
|All female candidates||Rs 600|
|Supernumerary J&K||Rs. 600/-|
|Divyang Category||Rs 600|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can check below the mode of payments to pay the application fees and it is suggested to use the Mastercard / Visa / RuPay cards for payment.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Documents required while filling NEST 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check below the list of important documents that will be required while filling the application form.
- Class 10th Marksheet/ reportcard/ certificate
- Category certificate
- Certificate for Jammu and Kashmir Quota
- Digital copy of passport size photograph and signature
Digital image specifications for NEST application form: Uploading of scanned signature and photograph in the application form is mandatory. Candidates can check below the specifications provided by the institution to upload scanned signature and photograph.
|Signature||upto 80 kb||.jpeg, or .jpg|
|Photograph||upto 80 kb||.jpeg, or .jpg|
How to Apply for NEST 2021?
The steps to apply for NEST 2021 includes:
1st step: Registration
- To register candidates have to fill enter the name, date of birth, gender, mobile number etc.
- After successful registration candidate get login details on their phone and email id
2nd step: Login
- Enter the login credentials to access the online application form.
3rd step: Fill personal details, educational details and choice of exam centres
- Fill the application form by entering the personal details and educational details.
- Also, select the test city.
- Now, upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
4th step: Pay the application fee and confirm the declaration
- Next pay the application fee using the available mode of online payments.
- Lastly, read the declaration, agree to it and click on the ‘submit’ button. Now, take the printout of the summary page.
Step by Step Guide To Fill NEST 2021 Application Form
Candidates who wish to fill the NEST application form must visit the NEST 2021 website nestexam.in and follow the detailed step-by-step instructions to fill up the application form. Candidates can check below the steps to fill NEST application form.
Details required in NEST 2021 application form
Candidates can check below the details that are required while filling the application form of NEST 2021.
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number of Class 10th
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Name of the candidate
- Fathers name
- Address for communication
- Mobile number
Exam centre preference – At least 5
Educational Details and Scanned documents
- Class 10th board
- Year of passing
- Percentage of marks
- Class 12th board
- Year of passing
- Scaaned signature
- Scanned Photograph
NEST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria to be able to appear for the entrance exam. Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria listed by the conducting body.
- Age limit:- Candidate should be born on or after 01 Aug 2001. Those who belong to SC / ST / PwD category get 5 years relaxation, that is they can be born on or after 01 Aug 1995.
- Education:- Candidate should have passed class 12 exam in either 2019 or 2020, or will be passing in 2021. If the class 12 board from which candidate is passing gives a letter grade, then he/she will have to get a certificate from the board that tells equivalent percentage marks.
- Marks in QE:- Candidate should have at least 60% in aggregate in class 12. SC / ST / PwD candidates need 55%.
- NEST exam:- In order to be eligible for admission, the candidate must get a position in NEST 2021 Merit List.
There are two participating institutes in NEST 2021 – National Institute of Science Education and Research and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences Candidates who take admission in NISER or UM-DAE CEBS through NEST exam 2021 are eligible for a scholarship through INSPIRE program of Dept of Science and Technology, or DISHA of Dept of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences. Those who get scholarship shall also get a grant of Rs 20,000 per annum for a summer internship.
|Instruction to Fill Form||Download Here|
NEST 2021 Application Form FAQs
Uploading of scanned signature and photograph in the application form is mandatory.
Candidates will receive the user ID and password in their registered email id and mobile number after filling the registration form of NEST 2021.
No, once the exam centre is allotted it cannot be changed.
A candidates can select 5 exam centre in order of their preference in the application form.
The application fee can be paid online only using credit card, debit card or net banking.