NEST 2021 Admit Card – All the registered candidates will be able to download NEST admit card from May 20, 2021. The admit card will not be sent via post and will be available online at nestexam.in. Candidates need User ID and password to login and download the NEST admit card 2021. On the day of the examination, the candidates must carry the printed copy of admit card and their school identity card or any other photo id issued by the government. To know all details about NEST 2021 admit card like how to download, what to carry, exam day instructions, and more, read below.
Latest: The NEST 2021 exam will be held on 14 June 2021. Admit card for the exam will be available from 20 May 2021.
NEST 2021 Admit Card
Download Admit Card: The link to download NEST 2021 Admit Card will be available here as per official announcement.
The download link will be available only till the day of the examination.
Admit card for NEST 2021 releases in the online mode only. It is not sent individually to all the registered candidates via post.
NEST Admit Card 2021 Date
The important dates for release of admit card, and conduct of exam are as follows.
|NEST 2021 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Change in exam center||to be announced|
|Availability of admit card||20 May 2021|
|NEST 2021 exam date||14 June 2021|
NEST exam will be held in 2 sessions. The exam dates are as follows:
- Session 1: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Session 2: 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM
How to Download NEST 2021 Admit Card?
NEST Hall ticket releases in the online mode only. Check the step-by-step process to download NEST 2021 Hall ticket given below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link given above on this page.
Step 2: After following the step given above, a login window will open. Enter the user id and password generated at the time of registration in the login window.
Step 3 – Lastly, download the admit card that appears on the screen and take 2-3 printouts of it.
What to do if There is Any Discrepancy in NEST 2021 Admit Card?
If the candidates find any error in NEST admit card, then, the candidates must send the written query via post. The candidates can also submit the query via e-mail.
You can contact NEST office at:
Chief Coordinator, NEST 2021
NISER Bhubaneswar, P.O. Jatni
Jatni, Khurda 752050, Odisha, India
Things to carry to the NEST 2021 Exam Centre
Check the list of the items given below that candidates need to carry with them on the day of examination.
- A printed copy of the NEST 2021 hall ticket
- A valid id proof
- Blue / black pen
List of Acceptable Valid Id proofs
1. Aadhar card
2. PAN card
3. Voter id
4. Driving License
5. School id card
What Not to Carry Inside the Examination Hall?
The candidates can check the list of items that are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Things not to carry to the exam centre
- Log tables
- Mobile phones
- Any other electronic gadgets
- Digital / Smart watches
- Any storage devices
Any candidate found adopting unfair means will be expelled from the examination hall without warning. Mobile phones and other similar electronic gadgets are strictly not allowed inside the examination hall.
Details Mentioned on NEST 2021 Hall Ticket
Check the details specified on NEST 2021 hall ticket given below.
- Candidate’s name
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Reporting time
- Roll Number
- Registration number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Name and address of the exam centre
- Name of the course
- General instructions
Sample of NEST admit card:
After the conclusion of NEST 2021 exam, provisional answer key publishes.
NEST 2021 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates must bring their Admit Card and a valid photo Identity Card to the examination hall.
- Candidates must reach the examination venue at least 90 minutes before the start of the examination.
- Use of log tables and calculators in the examination hall is not allowed.
- Candidates must bring their own blue/black pen.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall any later than half an hour (30 minutes) after the start of the examination, i.e. 9:30 AM in the first session & 3:00 PM in the second session.
- Also, candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall no sooner than two hours after the start of the examination, i.e. 11.00 AM for the first session & 4.30 PM for the second session.
What to do if Forgot NEST 2021 Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten their NEST 2021 password, then, they can retrieve it by following the steps fiven below.
- Go to the official website, nestexam.in
- Next, go to the login window and click on the ‘Forgot password’ button
- Then, enter the user id and captcha code in the next window that opens
- Next, click on the ‘Get password’ button
- Finally, write down the password somewhere safe so that it could be used for future references
About NEST 2021
National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is a computer-based test conducted to offer admission in 5 year M.Sc Integrated programmes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. The candidates who want to pursue M.Sc at NISER Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences. The test is conducted in multiple sessions. Multiple-choice questions are asked in the exam.
Official website: nestexam.in
NEST 2021 Admit Card FAQs
No the admit card is not dispatched via post.
No the details in the admit card is final and is as per the details submitted in the application form.
No, candidates have to carry the printed copy of the admit card.