NEET SS 2021 Application Form – NBE will release application form for NEET SS 2021 soon. The registration will most likely start in April or May. NEET SS application form 2021 must be filled by eligible and interested candidates to appear in the NEET Super Specialty entrance exam, for admission to DM, MCh, DNB Super Specialty courses. Form is released at nbe.edu.in, and direct link to apply will also be available here. Know complete details of NEET SS 2021 application form date, link, registration process.
NEET SS 2021 Application Form
Registration Link: Will be available.
NEET SS 2021 Registration Dates
NBE is yet to announce the dates for NEET SS 2021 registration. The anticipated timeline is as follows.
|NEET SS 2021 application form will be available from||1st Week of May 2021|
|Last date to apply online||1st week of Jun 2021|
NEET SS Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria of NEET SS before filling the form. The authorities wouldn’t accept the applications of ineligible students. The prescribed conditions are further mentioned below.
- Candidates with a post-graduate medical degree (MD / MS / DNB) are eligible.
- Candidates who will be getting the results of MD / MS after cut off date are not eligible to sit for the exam.
- Moreover, the applicant must be registered with MCI or State Medical Council.
Application Fee & Payment Mode of NEET SS 2021
After selecting the preferred test city, candidates need to pay the application fee. Thus, the important details regarding the application fee payment are as follows:
- The payment of NEET-SS Application Fee, i.e Rs. 3750/- (+18% GST) is essential to avoid form rejection.
- Note that the Application Fee for all the category students is the same.
- It is non-refundable
- In addition, the fee can be paid in online mode only. Candidates can thus, use Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking services for the payment.
- The payment cannot be done through any mode, other than the payment gateway in the application form.
- The Application Form is not submitted until the application fee payment is done.
Documents Required While Filling NEET SS 2021 Application Form
Candidates should keep a few documents with them while filling the form. Some of the documents scanned copies have to be uploaded. However, you will require the others to enter the necessary details. Furthermore, the important documents that are required while filling the form are as follows:
- A Recent Passport Size Photograph and Signature Image has to be uploaded.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- MBBS Pass Certificate & Marksheet
- Aadhar Card/ PAN Card or Any other valid ID
- MCI Registration Certificate
These are the documents that a candidate must have while filling the form alongside. Candidates must enter the details as per the official documents.
The documents must be uploaded as per the specifications prescribed by NBE. Candidates must upload the documents as per the below-mentioned specifications.
|Dimension||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||6 cm X 3cm|
|Maximum File Size (Kb)||80||80||80|
|Format||.jpg / .jpeg||.jpg / .jpeg||.jpg / .jpeg|
Instructions to Keep in Mind Before Filling NEET SS Online Form
- The first thing to be kept in mind is definitely the form submission date. As, after the due date, no form will be accepted.
- The mode of application is online. Hence, one should have a good Internet Connection.
- In addition, the recommended browsers are Google Chrome (Version 50 or above), or Mozilla Firefox (Version 48 or above).
- On the application portal, the instructions will be displayed before the application form. Candidates shall read the instructions carefully and follow them while filling the online form.
- Furthermore, the students shall provide the correct Mobile Number and Valid Email ID during the registration. All the notifications regarding the examination will be sent through the provided contact details.
- Candidates must provide all the information correctly while filling the form. The details shall be provided as per the official documents.
- In addition, the students must upload the documents as per the prescribed specifications.
- Do check all the details on the form before submission. As some of the fields will be non-editable during the correction window as well.
- The authorities will further reject the applications of students who don’t pay the application fee before the due date. After the payment, wait for the confirmation page to appear on the screen.
- Candidates shall further take a printout of the filled application form. It will be required for future references.
How to Apply For NEET SS 2021?
Oftentimes applicants may face difficulty in filling the form. Therefore, the step by step guide is provided below. The application procedure comprises a few stages. Thus, applicants need to complete each stage to submit the form successfully.
- Visit the NBE Official Website for registration. – www.nbe.edu.in
- Click on the “NEET-SS” button and then on the “New Registration”.
- For registration, candidates will have to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- After entering all the details, click on the submit button.
- Further, a confirmation page will appear on the screen with the Registration ID and Password.
Fill Application Form
- After the registration, candidates will have to login by entering the generated registration ID and Password.
- After logging in, the students can start filling the application form.
- Candidates will have to provide their personal and educational details as per the documents. The details should match, or your form will be rejected.
- The applicants will also be able to enter their choice of preference for the test centre.
- After entering the test centre details, candidates have to pay the application fee, i.e Rs. 3750/- for all category students.
- After a successful transaction, you can finally submit the form. Candidates must go through the complete form before submission. After checking the form, click on the “Submit” button. Then the filled form will appear on the screen. Take a printout of the filled form for future references.
Reasons Your NEET SS 2021 Application Form Can Be Rejected
There are a few reasons which can lead to admission form rejection. Candidates should avoid making any of these mistakes. The reasons due to which your form can be rejected are as follows:
- Incomplete Application Form: In case, an incomplete form will be submitted, then that will lead to rejection. Some of the fields on the form will be marked with the ”*” symbol. It symbolizes that it is mandatory to fill the marked field.
- False Information: The authorities will verify all the details before issuing the Admit Card. If incorrect information will be provided by the student, then the form will be rejected.
- Application Fee Payment: The Payment can be done via online mode only through the payment gateway in the application form. Moreover, the delay in fee submission may lead to missing out on the submission date.
NEET SS 2021 Application Form Correction
The NBE provides the NEET SS Application Form Correction facility. It is provided for allowing the students to edit the submitted form. Hence, in case any details were entered incorrectly can be corrected during the form correction. However, it is the last opportunity to make any changes to the form. This facility is provided for a limited period of time. Further, only a few fields can be editable during the form correction. The list of fields that cannot be edited is provided below. However, note that the provided information is as per the last years’ brochure.
How to Make Corrections in the Application Form?
- Visit the Official Website of NEET-SS 2021 – http://www.nbe.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on the link to Form Correction Window and enter the credentials.
- After logging in successfully, the submitted form will appear on the screen.
- Then you can make the required changes in the form.
- Further, do check the form carefully before submission After this, no student will be allowed to edit the form under any circumstances.
- Candidates’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile No.
NEET SS 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card of NEET SS is basically an entry pass without which no students are allowed to sit for the exam. Candidates will be informed about its release through SMS/ Email. In addition, it can be downloaded from NBE Official Website. Candidates must check for discrepancies before downloading the hall ticket. Further, a passport size photograph has to be affixed to it. The 75% area on the photograph shall be occupied with the head and face of the candidate. In addition, the test venue reporting time is mentioned on it as well. Candidates must report on time at the exam centre.
NEET SS Application Form 2021 FAQs
Ans: The form will be available via online mode only.
Ans: No, you are not eligible to sit for the exam.
Ans: Yes, it can be edited during the application correction time. However, this facility will be available for a limited period of time.
Ans: In such a case, you should try paying the fee with a good internet connection. The payment cannot be done through any other medium.
Ans: In such a case, your application form will be rejected.
Ans: No, these fields are non-editable during the application correction window.