NEET PG 2022 Application Form – NBEMS has released the NEET PG application form 2022. The direct link to fill the application form is given below. The application form can be filled by the eligible candidates who want to take admission into MD / MS / PG Diploma / Post MBBS DNB and NBEMS Diploma courses. In order to submit the NEET PG application form, the candidates are required to complete the registration process first at nbe.edu.in. Next, enter the details in the application form, upload the images, and pay the application fee. Check more details about NEET PG 2022 application form here such as image specifications, how to apply, important dates, etc.
NEET PG 2022 Application Form
Latest – NEET PG 2022 application form has been released. Click here to apply.
Latest – NEET PG 2022 application form is now available. Click here to login (applicable for registered candidates only).
Overview of NEET PG 2022 Application Form
Check the highlights of the NEET PG 2022 application form here:
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Application fee||Rs. 4250 (General, OBC, EWS) |
Rs. 3250 (SC/ST/PwD)
|Fees payment||Online: Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, UPI|
|Details to be kept ready before applying||Personal details|
MBBS and internship details
Scanned image of photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
NEET PG 2022 Application Form Important Dates
Here are some of the essential dates for the NEET PG 2022 application form.
|Form fill up-Start Date||15 Jan 2022 (From 3:00 PM onwards)|
|Form Fill up-End Date||04 Feb 2022 (Till 11.55 PM)|
|Correction Window Date||08 – 11 Feb 2022|
|Final Edit Window||24 – 27 Feb 2022|
NEET PG 2022 Application Fee
The application fees for all the categories in the NEET PG 2022 exam are given below. The amount mentioned in the table below is the expected fees and is drawn according to the last year’s details available.
|General, OBC, EWS||Rs. 4250/-|
|SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 3250/-|
Mode of payment: Examination fees are only payable using a debit card or credit card issued by the banks in India. Payment will not be able to deposit using any mode other than the ones mentioned on the website. At the same time, Application fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Documents Required to fill NEET PG 2022 Application Form
In order to fill the application form for NEET PG, candidates need to upload certain documents as per the specifications set by the authorities. Along with uploading, it is mandatory to have original documents as, without them, no candidate shall be allowed to take the part in the exam. Make sure to not make any mistakes while entering your name, mobile number, email id, category, etc, as these can not be edited even at the time of correction of the application form. The documents needed to fill the NEET PG 2022 exam are as below:
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Pass Certificate of MBBS
- Registration Certificate of MBBS
- Universitu Details.
- Internship details
- Scanned photograph
- Sanned signature
- Scanned thumb impression
Image Specifications for NEET PG 2022 Application Form
The images that a candidate needs to upload while completing the NEET PG 2022 Application Form fill-up process are listed below. The image should be in JPEG/JPG format.
- Candidates need to upload two photographs, one is a Real Time Photograph and the other one is a Pre-Saved Recent Photograph. The Real Time Photograph must be captured by using the in-built camera of the computer system or by Webcam at the time of filling the application form.
- Stand/sit against a white background in bright light (Avoid distracting backgrounds)
- The image must not include other objects or additional people. Ensure that you are only one person in picture.
- The image must contain the full face, ears, neck, and shoulders of the entrant in frontal view with a neutral, non-smiling expression and with eyes open and directed at the camera.
- The image must not contain any parts of the body below the entrant’s shoulders.
- Photograph should be in colour with white background.
- Make sure the face is clearly visible.
- The size of image should be less than 80kb.
- Make sure the Image is in .jpg/.jpeg format.
- Image should not get blurred in the process of editing.
- Digital enhancement or other alterations or retouching is not permitted.
- Make sure the face takes up at least 70-80% of the frame.
- The signatures should be done by the candidates only as they may be checked any time frequently.
- Signature done on the blank white page without lines only will be accepted
- Take the white sheet and mark the box size of 3.5 x 1.5 cm (width x height)
- Sign inside the box with blue/black pen.
- If the Candidate’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet, the candidate will be disqualified.
- The scanned image should be saved in .jpeg/.jpg format.
For Left-hand Thumb Impression:
- Crop only box area.
- The size of image should be less than 80kb. Size of the image can be checked by right click on the image and then go to “Properties” link.
- Do not sumdge in the paper too much with the ink.
How to Fill NEET PG 2022 Application Form?
The application process for the NEET PG has started. Below are the steps, candidates can follow to fill their application form:
Step 1: Visit the official website or click on the direct link given on this page.
Step2: The first and foremost step after this includes registration. If you are a new candidate, you need to register yourself for filling the form, if you have already registered, then you need to log in using your User ID and password.
Step 2: After you fill in all the details and OTP in the registration window, it will generate the USER ID and password. The user ID and password will be needed by the applicant for the further process of the NEET PG admission process. There will be an “Applicant Login” link on that same page. Click on it and you shall be redirected to the Application page of NEET PG 2022.
Step 3: After successfully registering, the application form will open up.
Step 4: In the application form, you need to enter details like the Name of the Candidate, Father/ Mother Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Email ID, Mobile number, etc. Make sure that the email ID provided is functioning and valid as all the communication regarding the admission process will be done through this by the official authorities.
Step 4: After entering the basic details and address details, now you need to enter your academic details, which include MBBS details, Internship details, etc.
Step 5: After you fill in all the details, now you need to upload the scanned signature, photograph, and thumb impression in the set specification, along with the other needed documents.
Step 6: After filling in all the details, now you need to select the exam city of your choice. If the exam center is not available in the preferred State/UT then the candidate needs to choose from the option OTHERS from the list of State/UT at the submission of the application form.
Step 7: Now, you need to pay the application fee for NEET PG 2022. The payment can be made via debit/credit card or net banking. The mode of payment will be mentioned in the form. Keep in mind that the payment can be made via online mode only.
Step 8: After this, by clicking on the declaration, you need to submit the form. Along with it enter the Captcha code given there. Before you agree to the declaration, make sure you check carefully all the details entered by you in the form as this would be the last step before submitting the form.
Step 9: Lastly, an email confirming your submission of the application form for NEET-PG will be sent to the email ID that you provide at the time of registration.
Step 10: Now, download the Application form. Take 2-3 printouts of the completed Application form with Transaction ID for future use.
Details to be Entered in NEET PG 2022 Application Form
These are the respective details a candidate needs to provide while filling up the NEET PG 2022 application form.
- Email ID for online registration
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Gender and Date of Birth
- PWD(Person with Benchmark Disability) option (Yes/No)
- Mobile number
- Preferred Exam City
- City / district
- Pin code
Medical Council Registration Details
- Registration Type
- Registration Number
NEET PG 2022 Application Form Correction
After filling and submitting the application form, the authorities will open the correction window for the application form. Candidates can edit certain information in the form and some information will be uneditable. Data registered in the application form can be changed during the ‘Edit Window’ duration. The form can be edited from 24th Feb 2022 to 27th Feb 2022. These are the certain points, one needs to keep in mind while editing in the form for NEET PG:
Editable Details in NEET PG application form:
- Thumb Impression
- EWS status / PWD status
Non Editable Details in NEET PG application form:
- Candidate’s name
- Email ID
- Test Center
- Contact Details
- Apart from this, it is to be kept in mind that the corrections can only be made till the time the corection window will be open. No correction can be made after this.
- If a candidate is found to have made a wrong statement in his/her application form for appearance in the examinations /counseling / admission to the training or has attempted to secure or has secured admission to any of the examinations/courses of NBEMS by making a false statement or by production of a false/forged document .
- If in any case, candidate changes their category to general from PwD or SC or vice versa, then this shall create a difference in the application form fee. The difference in the payment then can be deposited in favor of the National Board of Examinations through a Demand Draft. The DD should be issued before the release of the admit card.
NEET PG 2022 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be provided by the National Board of Examinations. There are several points that are set down below that will eventually help the candidates in understanding the importance of the admit card.
- The Candidates who have successfully completed the submission of the application form along with the required fees payment will be eligible for receiving the admit card for NEET PG 2022.
- Those who have properly provided the details and documents in the application form and have also rectified the information if there is any, are permitted for this admit card.
- After all the respective stages of filling the form and editing it, the NBE will publish the dates for downloading the admit card which will be available from 7th of March 2022.
- The admit card will be available in the official website of NBE.
- Every candidate should possess this admit card before sitting for the NEET PG exam because without this no candidates will be allowed to join for the examination.
- The admit card is an entry for the NEET PG exam.
- Along with the Admit Card having the pasted photograph of the applicant, a student must bring the Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/MCI Registration Certificate; Govt. Issued original and valid Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License and Passport. If a candidate brings e-Aadhar Card with Aadhar number printed on it then the print of the e-Aadhar Card should have a clear picture of the candidate with a good quality color print.
- Applicants who will fail to show any valid ID proof at the examination premises shall not be allowed.
- Unfair means case or producing false documents shall be registered against the candidate.
FAQs on NEET PG 2022 Application Form
Ans. The NEET PG application form will be available from 15 January 2022, from 3:00 PM onwards.
Ans. Name, email ID, Test Center, and nationality will not be edited in the application form in any case.
Ans. The application fee for General, OBC, and EWS will be Rs. 4250/- and for SC, ST, PwD will be Rs. 3250/-.
Ans. No, the NBE does not modify any details by themselves.
Ans. In case the form is rejected, no fee shall be refunded in such a case.
Ans. The candidates can lastly fill the form up to 24th February 2022 to 27th February 2022.
A. Candidates need to upload the photograph, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents in the form.
Ans. Yes, the first step toward filling the form is registration. Without a successful registration, no candidate can further proceed in filing the form.