|Details - NEET PG 2021, Application Form, Edit Window, Applicant Login, Date, Admit Card, Result, Information Bulletin | How Tos - How To Download Admit Card|
|Preparation - Syllabus,Previous Year Question Paper, Best Books, High Yield Topics, Mock Test by NBE|
NEET PG 2021 Edit Window – The National Board of Education (NBE) has extended the NEET PG application form correction final window. Now the window has been reopened on April 5, 2021, 5 pm, and will close on April 7, 2021, 7 PM. Final edit window is to rectify deficient or incorrect images. Previously, the first edit window was open from 19 to 21 March. The form edit facility opens for a limited period of time under the respective logins of the candidates at nbe.edu.in. To access the form correction window candidates have to use their user ID and password. Not all details in the application form are available for edit. Know all details of NEET PG 2021 edit window like how to do form correction correctly, why the forms can be rejected, how to do the correction, etc., on this page below.
Must Read: NEET PG 2021 Mock Test by NBE
NEET PG 2021 Edit Window
Final Form Correction Re-Opened: Candidates can do NEET 2021 application form correction as per the schedule online at nbe.edu.in.
Important – NEET PG 2021 Admit Card to release on 12 April. Know how to download, link, and other instructions.
NEET PG 2021 Final Edit Window Extended in view of internet outages in various parts of India
- Subsequent to closure of the edit window, deficiency related to images uploaded in the application form of NEET-PG 2021 were communicated to the concerned candidates.
- Deficiency related to images uploaded (Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression) were to be corrected during the final edit window i.e., 2nd April to 4th April 2021.
- The said final edit window for correction of images uploaded in the application form has now been extended. The Final Edit Window shall now be reopened on 5th April 2021 (5 PM onwards) till 7th April 2021 (3 PM).
Dates for NEET PG 2021 Application Form Correction
|Last date to submit the NEET PG 2021 Application||15 Mar 2021 (till 11:55 PM)|
|NEET PG Application Edit Window opens||19 Mar 2021|
|NEET PG Application Edit Window closes||21 Mar 2021|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient / Incorrect Images||02 – 04 Apr 2021|
|Re-Opened Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient / Incorrect Images||05 – 07 Apr 2021|
|NEET PG Exam Date||18 Apr 2021|
NEET PG 2021 Final Edit Window
- NBE communicates deficiency related to images to candidates.
- Candidates must then correct the image deficiencies in Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression during the final edit window.
- In order to rectify images during final edit window, access NEET PG 2021 login.
If candidates who get intimation on image correction, and still do not complete deficiencies before the last date, then NBE will cancel their candidature. They will not get NEET PG 2021 admit card.
NEET PG 2021 Edit Window 1 Opened and Closed
NEET PG 2021 application form correction regarding email was sent by NBE. The email was as follows.
The NEET PG Edit window is available for a certain period wherein the candidates are only required to edit their already submitted form. The board has announced that in this process no new application form shall be entertained and only editing is allowed.
Editable and Non-Editable Details in NEET PG 2021 Form
The National Board of Examination has specified the list of the important details which a student can edit in his application form. The candidates are hereby asked to read the brochure carefully before starting the editing process. The candidates can check the details which are editable in the space below:
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Applicant’s Category
- Candidate’s Physical Disability Status
- EWS status (if any)
- Candidate’s Photographs/Signatures/Thumb Impression (to be uploaded in the scanned format)
Apart from the above-mentioned details, there are certain details that a candidate cannot edit once the application form is submitted. The details which cannot be edited are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Nationality of the student
- The official Email address of the applicant
- Test Centre where the applicant will be appearing for the NEET exam
Note: In the wake of the COVID pandemic, the candidates are requested to fill the test centre nearest to their home for a convenient examination process.
Documents required for editing the NEET Application form
The candidates who will be editing the NEET PG application form has to keep certain documents handy to avoid any mistake during this process. The candidates should keep in mind that no other chance will be given to him after this and the editing will be final.
- Candidate’s MBBS Degree or PMC certificate for entering correct academic details.
- Candidate’s MCI / SMC registration id or number
- Applicant’s Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI), if done anywhere.
- Candidate’s ID proofs such as Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter’s ID for correct details.
- Scanned coloured Image, Signature, and Thumb Impression
Image/Signature/Thumb Impression Guidelines for NEET PG 2021 Form
Candidates have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo, signature and thum impression as per the specification and format provided in the table below.
t is very important to note here that NBE has laid out certain guidelines which a student has to follow while uploading the scanned copies of his coloured Image, Signature, and Thumb impressions. The documents should be in the jpeg format and the size and dimension are specified below. The candidates are thereby requested to follow the guidelines strictly failing which their application form can be rejected.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension (width x height)|
|Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||less than 80kb||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||less than 80kb||6 x 3 cm|
|Thumb impression||.jpg/.jpeg||less than 80kb||—|
|MCI/SMC registration certificate of MBBS Qualification||JPG/JPEG/PDF||Maximum 400 Kb||—|
Guidelines related to uploading of Image, Signature, and Thumb impressions
- The candidate will have to upload scanned passport size image. The image should be coloured and the size and dimension should be followed as mentioned in the above table.
- The student must not be wearing any cap/headgear and his face should be completely visible in the photograph. The photograph must have the candidate’s name and date of click at the bottom.
- The signature should be done by the candidate in running handwriting and capital letters should be completely avoided.
- The thumb impression of the candidate should be taken on a white sheet with blue ink.
How to Edit Details in NEET PG Application Form 2021?
Candidates can edit details in their application form by online mode only through NEET PG candidate login. Any request for change in detail(s) by fax or post will not be accepted. You can edit details by simply following the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page for NEET PG form correction.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to access NEET PG 2021 login using their user id and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, in the next screen, candidates application form will appear in which hey edit the necessary detail(s).
Step 5: After you have edited the detail(s), it is suggested that you should verify the infromation provided is correct in the form.
Step 6: On completion of the above-given steps, you can finally submit the correct NEET PG application form.
Reason for Rejection of NEET PG Application Form
NBE has speciied few possible reasons due to which it may reject the application form. These are:
- Submission of incomplete applications.
- Incorrect information.
- Upload of illegible / unclear / incorrect images.
- Non-payment of application fee.
What happens if you forgot your NEET PG login credentials?
The candidates can tend to forget their NEET PG 2021 login credentials sometimes, but NBE has released certain guidelines which applicants can follow to retrieve their login credentials:
- Visit the login page of NEET PG 2021
- On the page, click on the forgot password link,
- Enter your user id in the space and the captcha in the image given,
- Click on the change password link,
- Enter your old password and then the new password you wish to keep
- Click on submit and note down the password.
NEET PG 2021 Hall Ticket
The National Board of Examination releases NEET PG 2021 Admit Card for successful applicants. The hall ticket mentions the necessary details related to the examination such as date, time, allotted centre and login credentials. The candidates can download the hall ticket by visiting the official website of NBE and then filling the login id and password. Once the admit card is out the candidates are required to download and print its hardcopy for future use. However, it is very important that candidates check the details thoroughly to avoid any mishap on the exam day.
NEET PG 2021
NEET PG 2021 is an annual entrance test conducted by National Board of Examination pan India to induct candidates into various medical PG courses. The candidates who have already completed their MBBS degree can apply for this examination to avail post-graduation degree in any of the specifications.
The NEET PG examination is conducted by National Board of Examination which is the parent organisation of conducting postgraduate entrance tests in the medical field. The candidates who wish to pursue MD/MS/or PG Diploma courses have to appear for this examination.
NEET PG Edit Form 2021 FAQs
You can edit your NEET PG 2021 application form by visiting the official website and follow the steps which are mentioned above.
Yes, NBE has launched a set of guidelines and rules for uploading photograph and signature.
There are some changes such as ineligibility for the NEET PG, wrong Image/signature etc which can lead to the rejection of the form.
If you don’t edit your application form then under any discrepancy you won’t be allowed to sit in the exam.