|Details - NEET PG 2021, Application Form, Edit Window, Applicant Login, Date, Admit Card, Result, Information Bulletin | How Tos - How To Download Admit Card|
|Preparation - Syllabus,Previous Year Question Paper, Best Books, High Yield Topics, Mock Test by NBE|
NEET PG 2021 Application Form: NBE has decided to give another chance to candidates to complete fee payment. A total of 1063 candidates have applied, but not paid fee. They can now do so from 28 March 2021, 3 PM, to 30 March 2021, 3 pm. Therefore, all such candidates who missed the fee payment chance last time, must take note and do so now. After this, directly admit card will be released for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation (NEET PG 2021).
Must Read: NEET PG 2021 Mock Test by NBE
NEET PG 2021 Application Form
Direct Link – Click Here
NEET PG 2021 Applicant Login is open.
Important Notice on Exam Center Selection – Click Here To Download
After applying, please head over to NEET PG 2021 Edit Window | NEET PG 2021 Correction
The NEET PG 2021 registration started on 23 February 2021, at 3 PM. The official website where candidates had to apply was nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in. Candidates could access the direct links below and apply. The last date to submit the NEET PG 2021 Application Form was 15 March 2021 up to 11:55 PM. Candidates with MBBS degree or provisional degree, completing compulsory rotating internship by cut off date, could apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG). Get here complete details of NEET PG 2021 application form including date, last date, fee, direct link to apply online, how to apply, and more.
NEET PG 2021 Application Form Dates
|NEET PG 2021 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Registration start date||23 Feb 2021 (3 PM Onwards)|
|Registration last date||15 Mar 2021 (Till 11:55 PM)|
|New window for fee payment starts on||28 Mar 2021 (3 PM)|
|New window to pay fee closes on||30 Mar 2021 (3 PM)|
|NEET PG 2021 exam date||18 Apr 2021|
An essential part of applying for NEET PG 2021 will be paying its fee. Application fee amounts are as follows.
|Category||NEET PG Application Fee|
Want to do NEET PG 2021 Correction? Click here
Documents Required for NEET PG 2021 Registration
The students have to upload the following documents, along with the NEET PG 2021 application form. They need to make sure that all of these are in scanned format.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Thumb Impression
- Signature of candidate
Specifications for Documents in NEET PG 2021: The candidates should abide by the following specifications while uploading the NEET PG documents.
For Photograph: You have to upload 2 photographs.
- The background of the photograph should be white.
- The photograph must not include any other objects or person.
- The full face, ears, neck, and shoulders of the candidate should be in the frontal view and the student should be in non-smiling and neutral expression.
- The image should not have body parts below the entrant’s shoulders.
- The size of the image should be less than 80KB
- The photo should in 35mm X 45mm in dimension.
- Save the photograph in .jpg/.jpeg or “Photograph.jpg”
- The signature should be scanned and 1.5 cm (height) x 3.5 cm in dimensions.
- The image should be o 20 – 100 Kb in size.
- Candidates should sign with the blue / black pen.
For Thumb Impression :
- The box should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm in size.
- The candidates should use blue/black colour ink pad for impression.
- The impression should not be in blur and in should be in white background.
How to apply for NEET PG 2021?
Candidates can check the steps to fill the registration for NEET PG 2021 exam. To know the registration steps, go through the below points.
- Go to nbe.edu.in.
- Click the link “NEET PG 2021“.
- Then on the next page, click “New Registration”.
- Now enter details asked for, to submit your registration for NEET PG 2021. >> Now you will get user id and password via sms and email – check them.
- Mobile Number
- Now go back to the NEET PG 2021 home page.
- This time, click “Login”.
- Login with user id and password.
- Now fill all details asked for in the NEET PG application form 2021. These details are divided into 4 parts which are as follows.
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Place of Birth
- Armed Forces or not
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Government Issued ID Details.
- Address Line 1 / 2
- Pin Code
Medical Council Registration Details:
- Registration Type
- Registration Number
- After this, you have to enter your qualification details like date, location, school name, city, university name, month and year of passing etc of class 12th, MBBS and internship.
- Upload photograph, signature, Thumb impression & Prescribed documents.
- Select exam cities. Note that you can only see those exam cities where centers have seats left. Seat allotment is on first come first serve basis.
- Pay application fee.
- Submit the form and take printout of the filled up NEET PG 2021 application form.
NEET PG 2021 Application Form Correction
National Board of Examination (NBE), allows the candidates to make changes in the submitted NEET PG 2021 application form. The correction window is usually opened for 10-15 days on the official website i.e nbe.edu.in. However, no new applications can be submitted during this edit window, only corrections can be done. The aspirants can check out the editable information in the NEET PG 2021 application form.
Non Editable Details in NEET PG application form:
- Email ID
- Test Centre
Editable Details in NEET PG application form:
- Thumb Impression
- EWS status / PWD status
If the candidate changes the category to PWD or SC from any general or vice vera, then this will create a difference in the application form fee. The difference in the payment can be deposited in favor of National Board of Examinations through Demand Draft. This has to be done before the issuance of NEET PG Admit Card.
FAQ’s for NEET PG 2021 Application Form
Ans 1. No, NBE does not make any changes in the candidate’s details.
Ans 2. No, in this case the entire fee is forfeited.
Ans 3. After the NEET PG application is successfully submitted, the acknowledgement is sent to the candidate’s email id.
If you have any queries on NEET PG 2021 registration or application form, then please ask in comments below.