|Details - NEET 2021, Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Chapter Wise Weightage, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Qs Papers, Notes, Sample Papers|
NEET 2021 Application Form – NTA will soon release NEET application form 2021. The exam will be held on August 01, 2021. Application form of NEET 2021 will released at ntaneet.nic.in. Direct link to apply shall also be provided on this page. Candidates who wish to appear in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) need to first do registration, then fill online form, upload documents, and pay fee online. There will also be a one-time opportunity for correction. Get here complete details and latest news on NEET 2021 application form date, registration process, fee, documents required, and more.
NEET 2021 Application Form
You may also like to read: Documents required for registration.
NEET 2021 Application Form Dates
National Testing Agency (NTA) has not yet announced the dates for application form process of NEET UG 2021. Based on related events, latest reports, the expected timeline is as follows.
|NTA will release NEET application form 2021||15 March 2021|
|Last date to do registration and filling application form||3rd week of Apr 2021|
|Last date to pay fee||3rd week of Apr 2021|
|Application form correction will start on||1st week of May 2021|
|Last date to do form correction||1st week of May 2021|
|Admit card will be released||2nd week of May 2021|
|NEET 2021 exam||01 August 2021|
The fee to pay for applying for NEET UG exam is looked forward to remain same as last year. Amounts anticipated category wise are as follows.
|EWS, OBC-NCL||Rs 1400|
|SC, ST, PWD, Transgender||Rs 800|
Preparations Before Filling NEET 2021 Application Form
Before you start with the NEET 2021 registration and application form filling process, take the following steps.
You should have the following information ready: Correct spellings of your name, father and mother name, Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), class XII roll number issued by board, one id, date of birth, address, mobile number, email id.
You should have a relevant identity document:
|Candidate Category||Type of ID Required (Any One)|
|Indian Nationals||Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), Class XII Roll number issued by the Board, Election Card (EPIC No.), Ration Card, Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, Passport Number or Number of any other Photo Identity Card issued by Government.|
|NRIs||Passport Number, Aadhaar (last 4 digits)|
|Foreign Nationals / OCI / PIO||Passport Number|
Also keep scanned copy of the documents required: Passport size photograph, Post Card Photo, Thumb Impression, Class 10 Document.
How To Apply for NEET 2021?
The mode of applying for NEET 2021 is online. That is, all candidates have to fill and submit the online application form. There is no offline form. First to last steps in the process are as follows.
Registration Steps for NEET 2021
- Go to ntaneet.nic.in, which is the official website of NTA NEET UG exam.
- Now click on the link “fill application form”. Doing so opens the instructions and procedures for online application form NEET UG 2021 page.
- Read all the details and click the check box against “I have read and understood all the instructions mentioned in the information bulletin”.
- Then click “proceed to apply online NEET UG 2021”. This opens the NEET UG 2021 new registration form.
- Now in the registration form, enter name, mother’s name, category, pwd status, date of birth, gender, nationality, identification type, mobile number, email id.
- After entering the details, click preview and next. You will see a preview of the filled in registration form.
- If all is correct, then click submit button.
This completes the NEET 2021 registration. After this step you get your application number.
Application Form Filling Steps for NEET 2021
- Now click on the login button.
- Login with your application number and date of birth. Now candidate dashboard opens.
- The first section to fill in the NEET 2021 application form is personal details, then place of birth, choice of medium of questions, choice of examination city, academic details for class 10th, academic details of class 11th, academic details of class 12th, address, parents / guardian details, dress code.
- After filling all the details, click preview and submit.
- This time you will see a preview of the filled in NEET application form 2021.
- Now you will get an OTP in your mobile phone. Check the OTP and fill in the space asked in the form.
- Then click on final submit form.
- Now you have to upload documents that include photograph, signature. For each document you need to upload, click on “Choose file”, then select the document from your computer, and upload it. Repeat for all the documents.
- After uploading the documents, click next button.
- Next, you have to pay the application fee. You can choose any of the modes are available in front of you. Follow the instructions that appear on screen to successfully pay the NEET 2021 application fee.
- Once your payment is successful you get the message “Your payment details has been submitted successfully”.
- Now you will get the link to print confirmation page. Click the link to download the NEET 2021 confirmation page as pdf. Print multiple copies of it.
This completes your NEET application form 2021 submission process!
Documents Required for NEET 2021 Application Form and Their Specifications
Candidates have to upload scanned copies of some official documents in the application form of NEET 2021. Based on the available / ongoing NTA forms, the required documents list is as follows.
|S.No.||Document||File Size||Other Specifications|
|1||Passport size Photograph||10 to 200 kb||80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on|
|2||Post Card size photograph||50 to 300 kb||4 inches (width) x 6 inches (height)|
|3||Signature||4 to 30 kb||Should be in running handwriting, not in all caps. On white paper, in black ink pen.|
|4||Left hand thumb impression||10 to 50 kb||On white paper with blue ink.|
|5||Class X Passing Certificate||100 to 400 kb|
All documents should be in JPG format.
How to convert image to .JPG?
Follow the steps given below to convert your .PNG or .JPEG images to .JPG.
- Go to image.online-convert.com/convert-to-jpg.
- Click “choose files”.
- Click “start conversion”.
- When your converted file appears on screen, click download.
Replica of NEET Application Form
NTA releases a replica of the NEET application form upon launching the registration link. The replica is released in the form of a pdf file. This pdf file contains the screenshots of steps to apply. Candidates who apply for NEET exam must download and go through the replica in order to know the detailed registration and application form filling process.
Click here to download the NEET application form replica. This is last year’s form replica. This year’s pdf file will be available as soon as NTA releases it.
(2) Submitting OTP
(3) Getting the application number
(4) Filling application form
(5) Uploading images
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she is eligible for NEET exam, before applying for it. Therefore the eligibility criteria for NEET 2021 is given below so you can check it before clicking the registration link.
|Nationality||Indian nationals, NRI, OCI, PIO, FN all are eligible|
|Age limit||Candidate should be at least 17 years old. Upper age limit is subject to verdict of supreme court.|
|Qualifying exam||Passed or appearing in class 12th or equivalent exam can appear|
|Compulsory subjects||Candidates must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject in qualifying exam|
|Minimum marks||Candidates must have at least 50% in aggregate in PCB/Bio-technology (40% for SC, ST, OBC, and 45% for PWD)|
List of Details To Fill In Application Form
As you proceed in the application form filling process, you will see different details to fill in the form. We have compiled all the fields here in one place. You can thus keep these details ready before you start filling the form. Also, you can save the draft form at any time and continue.
Details to fill during registration
|Candidate’s name||Mother’s name||Father’s name||Category|
|PWD status, disability details, percentage, do you need scribe||Date of birth||Gender||Nationality|
|State of eligibility for 15% All India Quota||Identification type||Identification number||Mobile number|
|Email ID||Alternate mobile number||Alternate email id||–|
Details to fill in application form
|Do you belong to minority||Minority name||Are you suffering from diabetes type 1||In case of girl, are you only child of parents|
|Place of birth – In India or Abroad||State||District||Medium of question paper|
Class 10th or Equivalent Details
|Name of school education board||Name of school / college||Address of school / college|
|Year of passing||Place of study||State where class X school or college is located|
|District where class X school or college is located||Percentage of marks obtained in class 10th||Roll number of class 10th|
Class 11th or Equivalent Details
|Name of school / college||Year of passing||Place of study|
|State where class XI school is located||District where class XI school is located|
Class 12th or Equivalent Details
|School board of class 12th / qualifying exam||Name of school (Passed / Appearing)||Address of school||Place of study|
|State where class XII school is located||District where class XII school is located||Mode of preparation||Qualifying examination code|
|Year of passing / appearing class 12 / qualifying exam||Percentage of marks obtained in class 12th / qualifying exam||Roll number of class 12th|
Class 12th or Equivalent exam marks
|English – Maximum marks||English – Marks obtained||Physics – Maximum marks||Physics- Marks obtained|
|Chemistry – Maximum marks||Chemistry – Marks obtained||Biology / Bio-Technology – Maximum marks||Biology / Bio-Technology – Marks obtained|
|House number||Locality||Land mark||Village / Town / City|
|Zip Code||State||District||Land line number with STD code|
Correspondence Address – Same fields as permanent address
Details of parents / guardian
|Father’s / guardians – Qualification, Occupation, Annual Income||Mother’s – Qualification, Occupation, Annual Income|
Dress Code – Do you intend to wear customary dress contrary to the dress code while appearing in NEET UG 2021?
NEET 2021 Application Form Status
Candidates are eager to know whether they were successful in doing the registration and form submission after completing all the steps. To help them do that, NTA provides NEET application status 2021.
Successful form submission: If candidate is able to generate the confirmation page then that means that application form submission is successful.
Unsuccessful form submission: If confirmation page does not generate then form is not submitted. Check which field is missing and complete it.
If the payment status os not ‘ok’, then candidates should take the following steps: If payment was through credit or debit card, then unsuccessfu payment means transaction was cancelled. In this case, pay fee once more. Note that cancelled transaction amounts are automatically refunded. Else, candidates can contact the concerned bank.
NEET 2021 Application Form Correction
Those who have made a mistake in the application form of NTA NEET 2021 get a one-time opportunity to correct them. They can do this during the form correction window of 2-3 days as per the NEET 2021 schedule.
How to make corrections in application form of NEET 2021?
- To edit the application form, check the form correction dates.
- When form correction window opens, go to ntaneet.nic.in.
- Then click the link for form correction.
- Now login with application number and date of birth.
- Then change the fields you think are incorrect. This time, make sure all details you fill are correct.
- Review all details.
- If there is a fee difference, pay it online.
- Then submit the form.
After NEET 2021 Application Form Last Date – Download Admit Card
Once the NEET application form submission ends, the next step is to download admit card. All candidates who apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, will be issued admit card for NEET 2021 exam by NTA, online. Candidates need to download the admit card from ntaneet.nic.in.
How to download admit card?
- As per schedule of NEET admit card 2021 download, go to ntaneet.nic.in.
- This time you will see a link for admit card download; click it.
- Again, you have to login with application number and date of birth.
- Once you enter the candidate dashboard, you will see an undertaking. Read it and agree to it to proceed.
- Now you will get admit card download link. Click it. The NEET admit card 2021 gets downloaded to your device.
NEET Registration Statistics
Knowing the number of candidates who have applied help you be aware of the competition. NTA will reveal the statistics of NEET registration 2021 once form submission ends. In the meantime, you can take note of last 2 years’ statistics.
|No. of candidates registered||1519375||1597435||5.14% increase from 2019|
|No of Candidates Present||1410755||1366945||85.57%|
|No of Candidates Absent||108620||230490||14.43%|
|Number of Cities||154||155||0.65% increase from 2019|
|Number of Languages||11||11||–|
|Number of centres||2546||3862||51.69 increase from 2019|
|Number of Centre / Deputy Centre Superintendent||5970||9680||62.14 increase from 2019|
|Number of rooms||64000||133120||108.00% increase from 2019|
|Number of invigilators||128000||266240||108.00% increase from 2019|
|Number of Observers||3600||5818||61.61% increase from 2019|
|No of City Coordinators||163||195||19.63% increase from 2019|
NEET 2021 Application Form FAQs
Ans. As per latest news reports, the application form for NEET 2021 will be release on 15 March 2021.
Ans. In order to apply for NEET exam, you have to go to ntaneet.nic.in, or click on the direct link on this page. Then do registration, fill application form, upload documents, pay fee.
Ans. If you are able to generate the confirmation page then it means that your form is submitted.
Ans. Yes, because NEET UG will be held twice, therefore the application form will also be released two times.
Official website: ntaneet.nic.in.