|Details - NEET 2021, Exam Date, Application Form, Login, Eligibility, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Chapter Wise Weightage, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Qs Papers, Notes, Sample Papers|
NEET 2021 Admit Card – NTA has released NEET admit card 2021 on September 6, 2021, at neet.nta.nic.in. The direct link to download is given below. NEET UG 2021 is being held on September 12, 2021. To download the admit card, enter the application number and date of birth. In the admit card, details like roll number, reporting time, gate closing time, address of the exam centre etc are mentioned. The printed copy of the admit card along with a passport size photograph, valid id proof, PwBD certificate (if applicable) needs to be carried to the exam centre. Check more details about NEET 2021 admit card from this page.
NEET 2021 Admit Card
Official Website: neet.nta.nic.in
NEET 2021 Admit Card Date
NTA had mentioned that admit card of NEET 2021 will be out 03 days before the exam. Thus, everyone was expecting it to be out on September 9. However, NTA released the hall ticket before the scheduled date, on September 6.
|NEET 2021 Admit Card||Important Date|
|NEET admit card 2021 release date||06 Sep 2021|
|NEET 2021 exam date||12 Sep 2021 (02:00 pm – 5:00 pm)|
NEET 2021 Dress Code
Aspirants aspiring to appear for NEET-UG 2021 are required to follow a specific dress code as laid down by NTA. Due to Covid-19, there are two new additions to the NEET dress code – masks and gloves. Given below, we have specified the NTA NEET dress code 2021 for males and females.
NTA NEET 2021 dress code for Male candidates
- You should wear half sleeve shirts/T-shirts as full sleeve shirts are not allowed on the day of the entrance test.
- Clothes should be of light color. Avoid clothes with zip pockets, pockets, big buttons and clothes with elaborate embroidery.
- It is also advised to the male candidates to wear trousers and simple pants.
- Kurta pajama shall not be allowed.
- Weraing shoes is strictly prohiobited inside the examination hall. Hence, it is advised that you should wear sandals and chappal with a thin sole.
NEET dress code 2021 for Females
- It is advised to the female candidates to not to wear clothes with elaborate embroidery, flowers, brooches, or buttons.
- You should wear half sleeve clothes.
- Jeans or Trouser with big pockets generally not be allowed as per NEET dress code guidelines.
- It is also advised to avoid wearing high heels and thick sole shoes. Instead you should opt to wear sandals or slippers.
- You should also avoid wearing any kind of jewelry like earrings, nose rings, rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelet or anklets.
NEET dress code 2021 for Customary Dress
Candidates who are going to wear the customary dress are advised to report to the exam center an hour early than the reporting time. As per the latest Delhi High Court order, Sikh candidates are allowed to carry traditional kangha, kara, Kirpan with them. On the other hand, female candidates are also allowed to wear burkha.
NEET 2021 Proforma
On the day of the examination, along with the printed copy of NTA NEET 2021 admit card, applicants are also required to carr the proforma. It can be downloaded by the candidates along with the admit card. On the proforma, you will need to paste Post Card Size photograph as per the specifications given below.
- The post card-size photo to be pased on the proforma should be a color photograph.
- The size of the photograph should be 4”X6”.
In the NEET 2021 Infomation brochure, it is clearly mentioned that candidates who will not bring the downloaded proforma with postcard size (4”X6”) photograph pasted and one passport size photograph will not be allowed to enter the examination center. thus, before leaving for the exam, it is advised to check that you have all the necessary documents.
Important Instructions Mentioned in NEET 2021 Admit Card
These are some important instructions that are specified in NEET 2021 admit card. The candidates have to follow the below-given points on the exam day.
- First of all, carefully read the self-declaration and then fill it.
- Please paste the the photograph and post-card size photograph in the designated space present in NEET 2021 admit card. These photographs must be same.
- The candidates are required to sign on the left-side across the post-card size photograph during the exam.
- Make sure all the pages of the admit card are carried to the exam centre.
- Please report to the exam centre as mentioned in the admit card. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam centre after the gate closing time. So, manage the time accordingly.
- Rough work is to be done in the space provided in the question papet booklet.
- The dulled filled admit card must be handed over to the invigilator after the end of the examination. Failure to do so may result in the non-evaluation of the answer sheet.
- Do not adopt in any unfair means or practices during the exam.
- The candidates must hand over the OMR sheet (both original and office copy) to the invigilator. Only question booklet can be taken.
Some COVID-19 guidelines to be followed on the exam day
- Maintain 6 feet distance from each other at all times.
- Wash and sanitize the hands before entering the exam centre.
- N95 mask will be provided at the exam centre in order to avoid any UFM. So, please remove the already worn mask and wear the fresh one.
- Only after checking the documents and temperature, the candidates will be directed to their respective examination hall. Please adhere to instructions provided by the centre staff.
- Please move in an orderly manner after the exam is over.
How to Download NEET 2021 Admit Card?
NTA does not send NEET admit card via post. It can be downloaded from the official website only. Check the steps given below to download the admit card.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the admit card given above on this page.
2nd step: Now, a login window will open. Here, enter the application number, date of birth and security pin.
3rd step: After entering the details, click on the ‘login’ button.
4th step: After this, the candidate’s dashboard will be opened. Now, click on the admit card link and download it.
5th step: Lastly, take the printout of it for future reference.
What to do if Forgot NEET 2021 Application Number?
In case the login credentials are lost or forgotten, the steps given below can be followed to get the credentials back.
To get application number
- Go to the official website, neet.nta.nic.in.
- Then, go to the ‘candidate’s login’ button.
- Now, click on the ‘forgot application number’ button and enter the candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and security pin.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
Alternatively, the candidates can also check the NEET 2021 confirmation page as well to get the application number. The confirmation page displays the application number right at the beginning. Another way to get the application number is to check the mail sent at the time of registration. It also specifies the application number.
Discrepancy in NEET 2021 Admit Card? Here’s What You Can Do
After the availability of NEET 2021 admit card, the candidates must check all the details mentioned in it. If there are any discrepancies in the particulars mentioned in the admit card or in the candidate’s photograph and signature, then the candidates must contact the NTA’s helpline immediately.
In such cases, the candidates must appear at the exam centre with the already downloaded admit card. NTA will then make changes in the record later.
Helpline number: 011-40759000 (From 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM)
What to do if unable to download the admit card? In case, the candidates are not being able to download the admit card, contact on 011-40759000 or write an email to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details Present in NEET Admit Card 2021
Here is a sample admit card of NEET UG 2021.
NEET admit card specifies the important details about the exam and personal details of the candidates. It contains the following details:
- Roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- PwD or not
- Scribe required or not
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Question paper medium
- Date of the exam
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time
- Timings of the test
- Test centre number
- Venue of the test
Sample copy of NEET admit card!
Important points for admit card
- The duplicate admit cards will not be issued to the candidates at the exam centres.
- The candidates must not make any changes in any of entries in the admit card or mutilate it.
- Preserve the admit card in good consition till the end of the admission process.
- No admit card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Any request to change the exam centre, time and date mentioned in the admit card will not be entertained.
NEET 2021 Exam Schedule
Check the exam schedule for NEET 2021 given below.
|Timing and duration of the exam||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|Sit on the allotted seat||1.15 PM onwards|
|Last entry into the exam centre||1.30 PM|
|Announcement of important instructions|
and checking of admit cards by the invigilator
|1.30 PM – 1.45 PM|
|Distribution of test booklet by the invigilator||1.45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the test booklet||1.50 PM|
|Test will start at||2.00 PM|
|Test will end at||5.00 PM|
What to Carry to the Exam Centre?
Apart from NEET 2021 admit card, the candidates need to carry the following documents as well to the exam centre.
- One passport size photograph – to be affixed on the attendance sheet (must be same as the one uploaded in NEET UG 2021 application form)
- A valid original id proof (Aadhar card / PAN card / Driving license / Passport / Ration card / Class 12th admit card with photograph / Any other valid photo id issued by the government)
- PwBD certificate (if applicable)
- One post-card size coloured photograph (4 cm x 6 cm) with white background must be pasted on proforma downloaded with the admit card
- Scribe (Letter of undertaking of using own scribe), if applicable
Note: Along with the admit card, the proforma also has to be downloaded and carried to the exam centre. Any candidate who does not bring the downloaded proforma with the post-card size photograph pasted on it will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
What Not to Carry to NEET 2021 Exam Centre?
The candidates are not required to carry the following items to the exam centre.
- Any instruments
- Geometry or pencil box
- Any kind of paper / stationery / textual material (printed or written)
- Eatables and Water (Loose or packed)
- Mobile phone / earphone / Microhphone
- Slide rules
- Log tables
- Tape recorder
- Electronic watches with the facilities of calculator
- Any metallic item or electronic gadgets / devices
- Water bottles / tea / coffee / cold drinks / snacks etc
Important Instructions for NEET 2021
The candidates have to follow the instructions given below on the day of the examination.
- Reach the exam centre on time. No candidate will be allowed entry after 1.30 pm so make sure to leave for the exam well in advance.
- Please cooperate with the staff during the frisking process.
- After the opening of the examination hall, the candidates must immediately take their allotted seats. A seat with roll number will be allotted to each candidate. If a candidate is found to be appearing in examination from a seat or room other than the allotted one, then their candidature shall be cancelled.
- No candidate can leave the exam hall until the test has concluded. Make sure that the OMR sheet is submitted while leaving the exam hall.
- The candidates must follow the signals given at the exam hall. A signal will be given at the time of beginning of the exam and at half-time. It will also be given before the end of the exam and the candidates must stop marking their responses.
- The candidates have to sign twice on the attendance sheet. Also, a left-thumb impression has to be put on the attendance sheet.
- Follow the dress code while appearing for NEET 2021. Any candidate wearing any customary dress, need to report at the exam centre by 12.30 PM.
NEET 2021 Mock Test
Solving mock tests will help in self-evaluation. After giving the mock tests, the candidates can know their weak areas and study them again. Check the subject-wise mock links given below.
|Full Test (English)||Click Here||3 Hours|
|Full Test (Hindi)||Click Here||3 hours|
|NEET Botany (English)||Click Here||45 mins|
|NEET Zoology (English)||Click Here||45 mins|
|NEET Chemistry (English)||Click Here||45 mins|
|NEET Physics (English)||Click Here||45 mins|
|NEET Botany (Hindi)||Click Here||45 mins|
|NEET Zoology (Hindi)||Click Here||45 mins|
|NEET Chemistry (Hindi)||Click Here||45 mins|
|NEET Physics (Hindi)||Click Here||45 mins|
Best Books for NEET 2021 Preparation
This year, more than 16 lakh candidates have registered for NEET 2021. It is one of the biggest national level medical entrance exam. To secure good marks in the exam, it is important to choose good study material. Given below are some books that can be referred for exam preparation.
|NCERT Physics Textbook for Class 12 – Part 1 & 2||Check Price Here|
|Concept of Physics Part-1 & 2||Check Price Here|
|Problems In GENERAL PHYSICS||Check Price Here|
|NCERT Chemistry Textbook for Class 12 – Part 1 & 2||Check Price Here|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry: Fifth Edition by J.D. Lee||Check Price Here|
|Grb A Textbook Of Physical Chemistry For Neet||Check Price Here|
|NCERT BIOLOGY BOOK FOR CLASS 11th TO 12th||Check Price Here|
|Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET – Vol. I & II (2021-2022)||Check Price Here|
|DINESH Objective Biology (Vol.I, Vol.II, Vol.III||Check Price Here|
|10 Sample Papers & Mock Test NEET-UG 2021||Check Price Here|
About NEET 2021
National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test is conducted every year for admission into MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BSMS / BUMS / BHMS courses. It is held at the national level. The exam is held in pen-paper mode. After qualifying the exam, the candidates are granted admission into approved and recognized Medical / Dental and AYUSH and other colleges / deemed universities / institutes in India. Multiple-choice questions in the test are asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NEET 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Ans. Yes, the admit card for NEET 2021 has been released.
Ans. No, the admit card will not be sent via post. It can be downloaded from the official website of the exam.
Ans. You can download the admit card from neet.nta.nic.in.
Ans. If you are unable to download the admit card, please contact NTA’s helpline between 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM or write an email to NTA at email@example.com.
Ans. You can download the admit card by entering the application number and date of birth.
Ans. No, the duplicate admit cards for NEET UG 2021 will not be issued at the exam centres.
Ans. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, then please contact helpline of NTA from 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM immediately.
Ans. The admit card of NEET specifies the details like roll number, exam timings, reporting time, address of the exam centre, instructions for the exam etc.
Ans. Along with NEET admit card, carry a passport-size photograph, proforma downloaded with admit card (with post-card size image pasted on it), a valid id proof, PwBD certificate (if applicable),
Ans. It has not been specified what type of printout a candidate must carry to the exam centre. It is advised to carry both the printouts of the admit card. Make sure all the details on it are clearly visible.
Ans. The exam day guidelines include reaching the exam centre on time, take the allotted seat only, not carrying any barred items, following COVID-19 appropriate behaviour etc.