|NCHMCT JEE 2021||Syllabus||Eligibility Criteria|
|Application Form||Correction||Hall Ticket|
|Answer Key||Response Sheet||Result|
NCHMCT JEE 2021: Registration, application form of NCHMCT JEE 2021 has been released by the National Testing Agency. The application form can be filled online at nchmjee.nta.nic.in until the last date which is 10th May. NCHMCT JEE Admit Card can be downloaded from May 19, 2021. NCHMCT JEE will be conducted on 12th June, as computer based test. Whereas, exam result will announce online on August 24, 2021. National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2021 is the national level hotel management entrance exam. It is held for admission to B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration (HHA) programme at affiliated Institutes. There are 21 Central Govt. sponsored Institutes of Hotel Management, 26 State Govt. sponsored , 1 PSU owned, and 26 private Institutes under the NCHM. Get NCHMCT JEE 2021 exam date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, result, latest news here.
NCHMCT JEE 2021
|Information Brochure||Download Here|
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Date and Complete Schedule
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the complete schedule of NCHMCT JEE 2021. The dates are as follows for all events related to the exam.
|Events of NCHMCT JEE 2021||Dates|
|Commencement of application form submission for NCHMCT JEE exam 2021||03 Feb 2021|
|Last date to do registration and submit the online form at nchmjee.nta.nic.in||10 May 2021 (5 pm)|
|Application form correction window||12 to 16 May 2021|
|Release of admit card||19 May 2021|
|NCHMCT JEE 2021 exam||12 Jun 2021|
|Display of question paper, recorded responses, answer key and challenge||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||24 Aug 2021|
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Registration, Application Form – Released
The NCHMCT JEE application form 2021 has been released. Apply here.
NTA released the application form for NCHMCT JEE exam on 3rd February 2021. Important things to note about the registration and form are as follows.
- Candidates can apply online at the official website nchmjee.nta.nic.in only.
- There are four steps in application form submission: register, fill online form. upload documents, pay fee.
- After completing all four steps, candidates can download the confirmation page of application form.
How to apply for NCHMCT JEE exam?
Execute the following steps to submit your registration for the exam.
|Step||What to do?||Details|
|1||Do NCHMCT JEE 2021 registration||Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.|
|2||Fill NCHMCT JEE 2021 application form||Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.|
|3||Upload documents||Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).|
|4||Pay application fee||Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet/ Paytm and keep proof of fee paid.|
The application fee for each category is as follows.
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List||Rs 1000|
|SC, ST, PWD||Rs 450|
Eligibility Criteria for NCHMCT JEE 2021
Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying. It is as follows for the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2021.
#1. Educational qualification
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 system with English as a subject, and should have passed in English in qualifying exam.
- Those who are appearing in class 12 exams in 2021 can also apply. But they should have relevant documents by 30 Sep 2021.
#2. Age Limit
|Upper age limit|
|General, General (EWS) and OBC categories||25 years, as on 01.07.2021||Candidates born on or after July 01, 1996 are eligible|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates and Physically|
|28 years, as on 01.07.2021||born on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible.|
#3. Physical fitness
All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical claims as required in course at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format.
#4. List of examinations equivalent to 10+2
- CBSE, CISCE, and other recognized 10+2 exams.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination by recognized board.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Exam considered equivalent to 10+2 by AIU.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) as well as State Board of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned State/UT.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The scheme of exam is as follows:
- Mode: NCHMCT JEE will be a computer based test.
- Duration: The exam will be of 180 minutes (3 hours).
- Marking scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for correct answers, and 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answers (negative marking).
- Type of questions: There will be multiple choice questions in the exam.
- Language: Test will be in English and Hindi languages only.
Question paper pattern will be like this:
|Section||No. of Qs|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Exam Centers of NCHMCT JEE 2021
Candidates can select 4 cities of their choice, while filling the application form. NTA will try to assign exam center in first city of choice. However if seats there are full, then the agency will assign center in next city of choice, and so on.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card
NTA will release NCHMCT JEE admit card 2021 a few days / weeks before exam. The admit card will be issued online. Candidates who have applied for the exam will be able to download the hall ticket from nchmjee.nta.nic.in. Important points to note about the admit card release are as follows.
- NTA decides the NCHMCT JEE admit card 2021 release date. Usually the hall ticket is released 3 weeks before the exam.
- The hall ticket will only be released online, and not offline. Therefore candidates will have to keep visiting nchmjee.nta.nic.in to download it.
- Those who are unable to download the admit card can contact helpline or email at email@example.com.
- Candidates must read all the instructions in the admit card.
- If there is a discrepancy in the admit card and details are different from the confirmation page, then candidates should contact the help line.
Items To Carry On Exam Day
Candidates are advised to carry only the following with them into the Examination venue:
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on Attendance Sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- ID Proof
- Sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic.
Test Practice Centers
As per the guidelines of the Ministry of Education NTA has set up, established and created a network of Test Practice Centres for candidates, especially in remote and rural areas to enable them to practice and be comfortable in taking a Computer Based Test (CBT).
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Answer Key
Candidates can check NCHMCT JEE answer key 2021 after exam. Key details about the issuance of answer key are as follows.
- Just after the exam, you will get unofficial answer keys by coaching centers.
- Then a few days after exam, NTA will release official answer key for NCHMCT JEE 2021 exam.
- The first version of answer key will be the provisional answer key. Candidates will be able to submit challenges to them. For challenges, a fee of Rs 1000 per challenge will have to be paid.
- Challenges should be submitted before the last date announced by NTA.
- Then, NTA will review challenges of candidates and compile a final answer key.
- The final answer key will be released with the result.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result
The result of NCHMCT JEE 2021 exam will be announced a few days / weeks after exam. Important things to note about result declaration are as follows.
- NTA will declare NCHMCT JEE result 2021 on date decided by it. Usually result announcement happens 3 weeks after exam.
- The result will be published at nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website to check their results.
- The result is in the form of a score card. Candidates can check their NTA score in it.
- This result will be valid only for current academic session, that is for B.Sc HHA admission 2021-22.
Tie Breaking for Result
- Candidate securing higher marks in English component of NCHM JEE shall rank higher,
- In case of candidates securing equal marks in NCHM-JEE, as well as in English component of NCHM-JEE, then the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of NCHM-JEE shall rank higher.
- In case of tie in (1) and (2) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
Query Redressal System
National Testing Agency (NTA) has established a Query Redressal System (QRS), an online web-enabled system developed by NTA. QRS is the platform based on web technology which primarily aims to enable submission of queries/grievances by the Registered Candidate(s) of NCHM JEE 2021 Examination with (24×7) facility for speedy redressal of the queries/grievances. A Unique Registration Number will be generated for tracking the status of the queries/grievances.
The Registered Candidate(s) are advised to use this online facility for speedy response, and may mail their queries to the official email id of NCHM JEE i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org only if they do not get a response to the similar query sent earlier through QRS.
About National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, was set up in 1982 as an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Tourism, for coordinated growth and development of hospitality management education in the country.
Initially, the Council was set up in the name of National Board of Studies in Food Management, Catering & Nutrition under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture (Deptt. Of Food) and subsequently it was transferred to Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India in the year 1984 with renaming as National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
The Council regulates academics in the field of Hospitality Education & training that is imparted at the 21 (twenty one) Central Govt. sponsored Institutes of Hotel Management, 26 (twenty five) State Govt. sponsored IHMs offering Degree level/Diploma/Craft Certificate level programs, 1 (one) PSU owned Institute, 26 (twenty six) private Institutes that function in different parts of the country.
Through the Council, these institutes offer 11 (eleven) different professional programs leading to award of Certificate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor and Master Degree. (The last two programs are in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University).
The Institutes run/controlled/regulated/affiliated to NCHMCT (Annexure -II) follow standardised course curricula prescribed by it for different professional programs. Quality of education and training provided by the Institutes help students to emerge as professionally qualified personnel for hospitality and other allied service sectors. The Council has till date trained more than one lakh Hospitality Managers, Executives and other operational personnel. Its alumni from affiliated Institutes occupy key positions in the hospitality industry as well as in allied industry both in India and abroad.
List of Affiliated Institutes to IHM
|Name of IHMs||Seat Intake|
|SIHM Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||60|
|IHM Guwahat, Assam||230|
|SIHM Gaya, Bihar||60|
|IHM Hajipur, Bihar||285|
|SIHM Raipur Naya, Chhattisgarh||60|
|SIHM Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Havelli||100|
|IHM Delhi, Pusa||305|
|Ashok Institute of Hosp. & TRSMMNGT Delhi||90|
|DIHM – Lajpat Nagar||120|
|IHM Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat||335|
|Ambala Institute of Hotel Management, Haryana||120|
|SIHM Faridabad, Haryana||140|
|The Lalit Suri Hosp. School Faridabad, Haryana||240|
|SIHM Kurukshetra, Haryana||130|
|SIHM Panipat, Haryana||120|
|SIHM Rohtak, Haryana||160|
|SRM Institute of Hotel MNGT – Sonepat, Haryana||60|
|SIHM Yamunanagar, Haryana||100|
|SIHM Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh||120|
|IHM Shimla, Himachal Pradesh||380|
|IHM Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir||203|
|SIHM Ranchi, Jharkhand||120|
|IHM Bangalore, Karnataka||285|
|SIHM Kozhikode, Kerala||90|
|Munnar Catering College, Kerala||120|
|IHM Trivandrum Kerala||298|
|Oriental School of Hotel MNGT – Wayanad, Kerala||120|
|IHM Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||342|
|Peoples IHM Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||100|
|IHM Gwalior Madhya Pradesh||300|
|SIHM Indore Madhya Pradesh||120|
|IHM Mumbai, Maharashtra||456|
|IHM Shillong, Meghalaya||160|
|SIHM Balangir, Odisha||60|
|IHM Bhubaneswar, Odisha||288|
|Ranjita Institute of Hotel MNGT Bhubaneswar, Odisha||120|
|SIHM Bhatinda, Pujanb||120|
|IHM Gurdaspur, Pujanb||234|
|C T Institute of Hotel Management Jalandhar, Pujanb||60|
|ST. Soldier Institute of Hotel MNGT Jalandhar, Pujanb||50|
|CCHM, Landran Mohali, Pujanb||120|
|Chitkara School of Hospitality – Rajura, Punjab||150|
|IHM Jaipur, Rajasthan||230|
|Poornima Institute of Hotel, MNGT Poornima Univ. Jaipur, Rajasthan||80|
|SIHM Jodhpur, Rajasthan||120|
|IHM JIET Univ. Jodhpur, Rajasthan||120|
|SIHM Udaipur, Rajasthan||60|
|SIHM Gangtok, Sikkim||80|
|SRM Institute of Hotel MNGT kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu||120|
|SIHM Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu||90|
|IHM Hyderabad, Telangana||285|
|DR.YSR NITHM Hyderabad, Telangana||120|
|Institute of Hotel MNGT Shrishakti Hyderabad, Telangana||120|
|LEO ACAD of Hosp. TRSM and MNGT Hyderabad, Telangana||100|
|SIHM Medak, Telangana||60|
|Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Agra, UP||120|
|Sunder Deep College of Hotel MNGT, Ghaziabad, UP||120|
|RIG Institute of Hospitality and MNGT, Greater Noida, UP||120|
|IHM Lucknow, UP||342|
|IHM Meerut, UP||180|
|Dewan VS IHM Meerut, UP||60|
|SRM IHM Modinagar, UP||60|
|IHM Dehradun, Uttarakhand||140|
|Kukreja IHM Dehradun, Uttarakhand||120|
|Dev Bhoom IHM Dehradun, Uttarakhand||60|
|IHM Durgapur, West Bengal||120|
|IHM Kolkata, West Bengal||380|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel MNGT Kolkata, West Bengal||90|
FAQs on National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2021
Ans. NCHMCT JEE 2021 application form has been released on 3rd February at nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
Ans. You can apply till 10th May.
Ans. Yes, students who have passed senior secondary school examination by NIOS with minimum five subjects including English as a subject can apply.
Ans. In the NCHM JEE 2021 exam, you will face questions on Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language, Aptitude for Service Sector.
Ans. The official website is nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
Official website: nchmjee.nta.nic.in