|Details - NATA 2021, Login, Application Form, Correction, Admit Card, Answer Key, Response Sheet, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Year papers, Notes|
NATA 2021 Registration – CoA has released NATA 2021 application form. Eligible candidates can apply from the link available on this page below or at nata.in. The last date to apply for the 2nd test of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2021) is May 30, 2021. Registration for 1st test are closed now. All the eligible 10+2 qualified candidates, need to register with an e-mail id and phone number, fill in details, and pay the fee to apply. The application process of NATA 2021 is entirely online. Candidates who apply successfully, are issued admit card for the exam. Know how to apply for NATA 2021, registration process, fee, important docs and more details below.
NATA 2021 Registration
Apply for NATA 2021: Click here to apply for NATA 2021.
NATA 2021 Eligibility Revised: Click here to read full details and changed eligibility of NATA 2021.
|NATA 2021||NATA 1st test Dates||NATA 2nd test Dates|
|Information brochure releases on||03 Mar 2021||03 Mar 2021|
|NATA registration starts on||05 Mar 2021||05 Mar 2021|
|Last date to apply for NATA||01 Apr 2021||30 May 2021|
|Last date to upload images in form||01 Apr 2021||30 May 2021|
|Last date to pay fee||01 Apr 2021||30 May 2021|
|Print confirmation page by||01 Apr 2021||30 May 2021|
|Form correction dates are||01 Apr 2021||25 – 30 May 2021|
Few Important Things to Know Before Applying for NATA 2021
Here, are few very important things which all the candidates must know before apply for NATA 2021:
NATA 2021 application fee: The amount of NATA application fee for candidates appearing for test in India is as follows:
- For NATA 1st or NATA 2nd test: Rs. 2000 (Rs. 1500 for SC / ST / PwD / Transsexual category)
- For both test of NATA 2021: Rs. 4000 (Rs. 3000 for SC / ST / PwD / Transsexual category)
However, if candidates opt for exam center outside India then the fee amount is:
- For NATA 1st or NATA 2nd test: Rs. 10000.
- For both test of NATA 2021: Rs. 20000.
Mode to pay application fee: Fee for NATA 2021 application form can only paid via following mediums.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Application fee for NATA is non-refundable: However, candidates who live outside India and registered to take the test in India but have to take the test outside of Indian Territory due travel restrictions will be refunded balance fee amount.
Can you apply for NATA 2021: You can only apply for NATA 2021 if you have qualified 10+2 with PCM or 10+3 with Diploma with Mathematics. Check detailed NATA 2021 eligibility here.
Documents Required for NATA 2021 Registration
The applicants need to have the following documents ready before doing NATA 2021 registration.
- Valid email id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph and signature
- Valid id document
- Qualifying exam marksheets
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
Image Specifications for NATA 2021 Registration
The applicants are required to upload the scanned images of the coloured size photograph and their own signature. These images should be correct as these are used in NATA 2021 result and final admission. The important specifications are as follows:
- The passport size photograph must be recent
- In the photograph, both ears must be clearly visible
- The photograph must have the candidate’s front view only
- The signature must be done with black / blue ink pen only
- Also, do not use any special character in the file name (!,*,@,#,$,%,^) while uploading the documents
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG||4 KB – 100 KB||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||1 KB – 30 KB||1.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Valid id document||–||Should not be less than 5 KB and |
more than 100 KB
How to Apply for NATA 2021?
Check the detailed process to register for NATA 2021 given below.
1st step: Sign Up
- Click on the link of the application form given above on this page. A new window will open where two options will appear ‘Login’ and ‘Sign Up’. Here, click on the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Then, enter the details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, password etc and click on the ‘Sign-Up’ button present at the end of the same window.
How to make a suitable password?
✓ Password must be 8 to 13 characters long
✓ It must have at least one upper case, one lower case alphabet, one numeric value, and at least one special characters: !,@,#,$,%,^,&,*,-
- After entering the details, the application number is generated. A confirmation mail is also sent at the registered email id.
- The login credentials are also generated and sent at the registered email id. In the mail, a link to verify is also mentioned. Click on that link and activate the account.
- After clicking on the verification link, a message confirming that ‘Your Email id is verified successfully’ appears on the screen.
2nd step: Login and fill the details in the form
- Then, click on the ‘Login’ button after activating the account and enter the registered email id, password and securiy code. Click on the login button after entering the details.
- Now, enter the basic details like category, gender, nationality etc. After entering the details, click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- Next, enter the communication details like state, city, pin code etc.
- Then, select the test centres and then, select the exam date. Next, click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Next, enter the academic details. Enter the 10th class details first.
- Next, enter the 12th class details and then, save the details by clicking on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
3rd step: Upload the images and document
- After entering all the details, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Then, select the valid id proof and upload its scanned copy. Next click on the ‘Save and continue’ button.
4th step: Preview the application form
- Next, preview the application form and check all the details that have been already entered. Click on the ‘Save and continue’ button.
5th step: Read the declaration and pay the application fee
- After this, a declaration page will appear. Read this declaration and select the payment gateway.
- After selecting the payment gateway, click on the ‘proceed to payment’ button.
- Then, read the terms and conditions and pay the application fee.
6th step: Take the printout of the confirmation page
- After the submission of the application fee, take the printout of the confirmation page for future references.
For any query during NATA 2021 form filling process, contact at:
Helpdesk number: 9560707764, 9319275557 (10.00 AM – 7.00 PM)
Details to be Entered in NATA 2021 Application Form
The applicants have to enter the following details in NATA 2021 application form.
- Full name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number
- Security question and answer
- PwD status
- Type of disability (if PwD)
- Percentage of disability (if PwD)
- Place of residence
Choice of exam center
- 3 choices of exam center
Education Details (Class 10th and 12th)
- Pass status
- Course / stream name
- Name of the board
- Year of passing
- Obtained marks (subject-wise)
- Total marks
- Roll number / Enrollment number
- Whether appearing in PCM subjects in class 12th or not
- Institute name and address
- Pin code
- Marks obtained PCM (for 12th class)
- Total marks in 12th class
- Marks obtained in 12th class
- Type of residence (Indian / Overseas)
- Address of residence
- Place of residence
- Domicile state
- District of domicile
- Pin code
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Landline number etc
NATA 2021 Exam Centres
While filling NATA 2021 application form, candidates need to fill exam center. So, here we have given the complete list of NATA 2021 centers.
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
Chinchwad / Akurdi
Navi Mumbai – Nerul
Some Do’s and Don’s Regarding NATA 2021 Application Form
Check the important instructions regarding NATA 2021 application form given below.
- Before filling the application form, read the instructions carefully
- Enter all the details like personal information, date of birth, address details correctly
- Choose the exam zones correctly
- Upload the coloured photograph and signature in proper size only
- Do not share the application number, security question / answer, password to anybody
- Do not give un-used or invalid mobile number and email id while filling the form
- Do not upload poor quality photograph and signature
NATA 2021 Application Form Correction
Before finally submitting the application form, the candidates have to first cross-check the details entered in NATA 2021 application form. The form correction can be done at nata.in. To edit the details, the candidates have to login first.
According the official brochure, the candidates can make changes in their personal details like:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- PwD status
- Type of disability
- Place of residence etc
NATA 2021 Admit Card
Each applicant who successfully completed the application process are issued NATA admit card. It can be downloaded from nata.in.
- To download NATA 2021 admit card, enter the registered email id and password.
- At the exam centre, the candidates have to appear with a printed copy of admit card and one valid id proof.
- Before appearing at the exam centre, make sure that the admit card is not spoiled or distorted. Those candidates whose admit cards are not in good condition are not allowed to sit for NATA 2021.
- NATA 2021 admit card mentions the details like exam centre and its address, exam timings, roll number etc.
About NATA 2021
National Aptitude Test in Architecture, knows as NATA, is a national level is conducted by CoA. NATA is held twice in a year for admission into 5 year B.Arch course. It is a computer-based test. The test is of total 200 marks. Through NATA, logical reasoning, cognitive skills, visual perception etc of the candidates are tested. There are ,multiple-choice questions, multiple-select questions, preferential type questions and numerical answer type questions in the test.
Frequently Asked Questions on NATA 2021 Registration
Ans. You can register at nata.in for NATA 2021.
Ans. No, you cannot fill the application form via offline mode. The application process is entirely online.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans. Yes, you can edit the application form after it has been submitted. However, the corrections have to done within the specified deadline only.
Ans. The generation of confirmation page means that you have been registered successfully.
Ans. No, you are not required to send the confirmation page to CoA by any means.
If you have any queries about NATA 2021 registration / NATA 2021 registration, then please ask in comments below.