|Details - NATA 2021, Login, Application Form, Correction, Admit Card, Answer Key, Response Sheet, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Year papers, Notes|
Here is the best answer to How to Apply for NATA 2021?
We have explained the complete registration process for NATA 2021. Now that CoA has commenced NATA 2021 registration. This time you can apply for first as well as second test. Though after the deadline for first test registration, you can fill the form for second test only.
Go through this step by step guide for filling up NATA 2021 application form. It will answer all your queries on the process. And if you still have any doubts, comment below!
How to Apply for NATA 2021?
NATA 2021 Registration Guide: Click here to download PDF on how to fill the NATA 2021 application form.
Link to apply for NATA 2021: Click here to apply for NATA 2021
To apply for NATA 2021, step by step detailed illustration is given below:
Step 1: Register for NATA 2021
- Click on the direct link available on this page, and the below window shall open on a new tab.
- You need to click on the “sign up” button and fill in the registration details asked.
- After filling the detail, click the “sign up” button.
- After registration , a message shall be displayed, as the one shown below:
Step 2: Activate the NATA 2021 login account
- Go to your registered email id and access the link sent in there, as shown below.
- On clicking the link you are redirected to the website of NTA where you need to login using the “Login” link. Check the image below for reference:
Step 3: Login
- Next using the registered email id and password, you have to login into NATA account, as shown below:
Step 4: Fill the basic details
- Now inside the login, candidates have to firs fill in the basic details, as shown in the image below:
Step 5: Fill the address and exam details
- In the next step, candidates have to fill in the address and exam details.
Step 6: Fill the educational details
- On the next step of the online application form, candidates have to fill in the educational details:
Step 7: Upload scanned documents
- Here you have to upload the scanned images of your photo and signature. Check the image below for reference:
Step 8: Preview the application
- This is the steps where the candidates are allowed to check the details in the form, before the final submission.
Step 9: Check the declaration and make payment
- Lastly the candidates have to check the declaration and select the payment gateway to pay the fee, as shown in the image below:
Image Specifications for NATA 2021 Registration
The applicants are required to upload the scanned images of the coloured size photograph and their own signature. These images should be correct and as per the specifications below:
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG||4 KB – 100 KB||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||1 KB – 30 KB||1.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Valid id document||NA||Should not be less than 5 KB and|
more than 100 KB
Some important instructions:
- The passport size photograph must be recent.
- In the photograph, both ears must be clearly visible.
- The photograph must have the candidate’s front view only.
- The signature must be done with black / blue ink pen only.
- Also, do not use any special character in the file name (!,*,@,#,$,%,^) while uploading the documents.
How to Scan Images for NATA 2021 Application Form
Here is how to scan the images to upload them in the NATA 2021 application form:
- Attach a scanner to your computer.
- Open the scanning software in the computer.
- Set color to true color.
- Then place the document – one at a time – in the scanner.
- Press the button on the scanner, or press the scan button in the software to initiate scanning.
- As soon as the document is scanner, you will get a notification on your screen.
Documents Required to fill NATA 2021 Application Form
Candidates are required to keep certain documents ready beforehand when they are about to fill NATA 2021 application form. Candidates can have a look at the information given below for the same:
|Aadhar Card||Candidates are required to enter their Aadhar Card Number in the Application Form.|
|Photograph||Candidates need to upload the scanned image of their photograph in a prescribed format.|
|Signature||Candidates need to upload the scanned image of their signature in the application form.|
|Class 10th Marksheet||Candidates are required to enter the details as specified in 10th Marksheet such as their marks, percentage etc.|
|Class 12th Marksheet||Candidates are required to upload the details of 12th class, such as marks obtained, year passing, name of the institute etc.|
|E-mail Id||Enter the valid e-mail id, as the Application Number is going to be sent on that registered email id only.|
|Contact Number||Enter the valid and active contact number as some information will be conveyed on that registered mobile number only.|
Details to Be Filled in NATA 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to fill in the below given details in NATA 2021:
At the time of registration:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Security question
- Security answer
- Date of birth
- PWD status
Address and exam details:
- Choice of exam centre
- Selection of attempts
- Class 10 education details
- Class 12 education details
NATA 2021 Application Form
The application form for NATA 2021 is released by Council of Architecture (CoA) separately for the two tests to be conducted in April and June. The application form of NATA 2021 releases online at nata.in. The form must be filled in the online mode and submitted in the same manner.
The application fee of NATA 2021 is as follows:
|Category||For one test||For both tests|
|Others||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|SC / ST / PWD / transsexual category||Rs. 1500||Rs. 3000|
|Candidates opting to appear from test centers outside India||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 20,000|
Mode of payment of the application fee payment: Online only through electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Ans. You can visit the official website and then click on the link for ‘NATA 2021 Registration’ to apply for the entrance exam. However, before you apply for NATA 2021, you must check the eligibility criteria first.
Ans. Candidates must ensure that they have completed the Fee payment process as only after the completion of the payment of required Application Fee for NATA examination they will be able to receive their Confirmation page.
Ans. Candidates will have to upload a recent Passport size Colored Photograph and their Signature in .jpg or .jpeg format at the time of the registration for NATA examination.
Ans. For each test the candidate has to select 3 different choices of test center. It can be different or the same for both tests.
Ans. The successful submission of the NATA Application Form online is enough for applying to the NATA exam. There is no need to send a copy of the online filled in application form to the authorities.
Official website: nata.in