NANNAYACET 2021 / AKNUCET 2021 – Adikavi Nannaya University will conduct NANNAYACET. The exam is for PG admissions in campus colleges of Rajamahendravaram, Kakinada, Tadepalligudem, and other affiliated colleges of AKNU. Get here complete details of NANNAYACET 2021 exam date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, and other details. Interested candidates can apply as per schedule at aknudoa.in, nannayacet.in, aknu.edu.in. The exam is held in 10 cities. 85% seats are reserved for local candidates. On the basis of this exam, admission is offered to M.Sc, M.Com, MHRM, M.Ed, MA, and MPED courses.
Adikavi Nannaya University conducts NANNAYACET for admission to the following courses.
|Life sciences||M.Sc in Biochemistry, botany, Aquaculture, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Clinical Nutrition|
|Physical Sciences||M.Sc in Physics, GeoPhysics, and Electronics|
|Mathematical Sciences||M.Sc Applied Mathematics, and Mathematics|
|Chemical Sciences||M.Sc in Analytical chemistry, organic, and physical chemistry|
|Geology||M.Sc in Geology (Petroleum exploration)|
|Computer Science||M.Sc in Computer Science|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||M.Com, MHRM, M.Ed, M.A Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Social Work, Psychology, and Econometrics|
|English||M.A in English|
|Telugu||M.A in Telugu|
|Hindi||M.A in Hindi|
NANNAYACET 2021 Exam Date
The university has not yet released the admission schedule. However, we have provided a tentative schedule as per past year exams. We advise you to note these dates for now and also check official website and this page for final dates.
|Exam Events||Expected Dates|
|Availability of the application form||Feb 2021|
|Closing date to submit the application form (without late fees)||March 2021|
|Availability of application form correction facility||March 2021|
|Release of AKNU Common entrance test hall ticket||April 2021|
|Date of the examination||May 2021|
|Declaration of results, rank card, merit list, etc.||June 2021|
NANNAYACET 2021 Online Application Form
AKNU releases NANNAYACET application form in February or March on its official websites – nannayacet.in, aknu.edu.in. Candidates can check the complete details below regarding the registration process of AKNU NANNAYACET 2021.
- The mode of the application form is online.
- Candidates have to register themselves first by providing basic details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id etc.
- After the completion of the registration, the applicants will receive a registration number/application number and password.
- Pay the application fees online through Internet Banking, Credit or Debit card. The application fees cost Rs 500/- ( for the unreserved category), Rs 300 (for SC and ST category).
- After the payment of the application form, recheck all the details on the form and submit.
- Keep the application number safe for future reference.
List of the Documents Required while filling the form: Candidates must keep the following the documents ready while filling the application form.
- Selection of the eligible courses.
- Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of the passing of qualifying examination, if passed.
- Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PH/NCC/NSS/Sports/CAP etc.
- Income certificate
- Study or Residence from MRO or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Candidates must submit the registration form before the last date. No application form is accepted after the deadline date. The form correction facility is available after the submission of the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for NANNAYACET
- Candidates with graduation in any stream can apply for MHRM, MA History / Political Science / Public
Administration / Psychology / Social Work.
- Those with B.Sc with relevant subject combinations can apply for M.Sc programs.
- BA degree holders with relevant subject combinations can apply for relevant MA, and M.Sc courses.
- B.Ed candidates can apply for M.Ed.
- Candidates must check eligibility criteria in the brochure.
NANNAYACET 2021 Exam Centers
The common entrance test is expected to be conducted at the following test centre cities:
Important Instructions Regarding the test centres – Candidates must mention their test centre code at the time of filling the application form. The applicants who are applying for more than one course must opt for the same test centre. Requests for the change in the test centres are not allowed. If the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, then the examination is conducted at Rajamahendravaram centre only. When the number of applications is less than the number of seats, then the test is cancelled and the admissions are done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying degree.
NANNAYACET 2021 Hall Ticket
AKNU releases admit card of NANNAYACET in shortly before exam. Candidates who have submitted the application form can download the hall ticket by logging in with application number and date of birth. The NANNAYACET AKNU admit card contains all the details about candidate and examination. Admit card serves as an identity proof for the candidate. No applicant is allowed to appear the exam without a hall ticket.
Details on the admit card of Adikavi Nannaya University is as follows: Name of the candidate, Roll Number, Name of the exam, Date and time of the exam, registration Number, Instructions/exam guidelines.
AKNU NANNAYACET Syllabus 2021
The University offers a detailed syllabus for the common entrance test. Hence, the candidates can check the syllabus for the entrance test below.
Download PDF here >> This is the information brochure. The detailed syllabi for all exams are in the appendix II.
Exam Pattern of NANNAYACET 2021
The exam pattern of the AKNU PG Entrance Test is as follows-
- The mode of the examination is offline
- A total of 100 questions are asked.
- The exam timing is 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Multiple choice questions are asked in the entrance test.
AKNUCET Sample Papers
The University releases the sample papers for the entrance test practice. With the help of the practice papers, candidates can get to know about the difficulty level of the paper. The test papers help the candidates to know the marking scheme. Therefore, we advise the applicants to practice as many NANNAYACET Sample Papers.
NANNAYACET Result 2021
The university releases the result along with the rank list. The applicants can check their result by visiting the official website of the university. The result determines the qualification status of the candidates.
NANNAYACET 2021 Rank List – Candidates who have appeared the exam can check their test-wise rank as per marks secured in the test. If there is a tie, then the rank of the candidate is decided based on the date of birth. Hence, older applicants have given a higher rank. Candidates can check the NANNYACET merit list on its official website. No revaluation or personal verification of the answer sheet is allowed. Hence, the admissions of the candidates are as per ranks secured by the students.
NANNAYACET 2021 Counselling, AKNU Admission
The counselling is conducted soon after the release of the merit list. The counselling takes place in phases based on the number of candidates and availability of the seats.
Documents required at the time of AKNU 2021 Admission – Selected candidates have to report the centre for document verification and admission. Documents that eligible candidates need to carry are the following-
- NANNAYACET 2021 rank card and hall ticket
- Degree provisional certificate
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Transfer or Conduct certificate
- Migration certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Study certificates for the last 8 years or resident certificate
- Intermediate original certificate
- Community certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Four recent passport-size photographs
- Income certificate
- Discharge certificate or Service certificate
Candidates are advised to carry a set of photostat copies of all the documents. After the verification of the documents at the helpline centre, the candidate receives all the documents except Transfer, CC and migration certificate. A receipt of the original copies is provided to the candidate.
Reservation of the Seats – The university reserves the seats for admission in the following pattern-
- 85% of seats are reserved for the local candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
- 15% of the seats are reserved for locals of AU Area, candidates who have resided in the Andhra Pradesh state for a total period of ten years.
NANNAYACET 2021- FAQs
Ans- The NANNAYACET is a state entrance exam that is conducted for PG admissions.
Ans- Adikavi Nannaya University is responsible for conducting the NANNAYACET Entrance Test.
Ans- The university releases the application form in the first week of March 2021. Candidates can fill the application form online.
Ans- You can check the result of AKNU by visiting the official website of nannayacet.in.
Ans- The entrance test is conducted online. The time duration of the exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes. A total of 100 MCQs are asked. The answers have to be marked on the OMR Sheet only.
Engineering Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|