NANNAYACET 2021 Application Form – Adikavi Nannaya University releases the NANNAYACET application form in March 2021. The application form can be filled by candidates who wish to take admission in AKNU. NANNAYACET 2021 is a university level entrance exam for admission to postgraduate courses. The exam is conducted offline. Candidates can fill and submit the application form online from link below of nannayacet.in, before the last date. The application fee is usually Rs 500 for unreserved category and Rs 300 for the ST/SC category. Know all about NANNAYACET application form 2021 date, fee, link, how to apply, eligibility here.
NANNAYACET 2021 Application Form
The application form for NANNAYACET 2021 will be available soon. Direct link will be provided then.
NANNAYACET 2021 Application Form Dates
The University has not yet released any dates regarding the AKNU Admission 2021. However, we have provided the expected dates below. We advise the candidates to go through the dates and visit the official website of NANNAYACET i.e, nannayacet.in.
|Availability of the application form||March 2021|
|Submission of the application form (with regular registration fees)||April 2021|
|Submission of the application form (with late fee of Rs 500/-)||April 2021|
|Uploading complaints regarding the application form||April 2021|
General Instructions before filling NANNAYACET Application Form
The University has imposed some strict rules regarding the application form filling process. The application form can be filled by the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria provided in the NANNAYACET Information Brochure.
- The application form has to be filled and submitted online only.
- Candidates can apply in the following site links- aknudoa.in, nannayacet.in, and aknu.edu.in.
- The payment can be done with and without registration fees. The payment can be done through net banking, credit or debit card.
- Candidates must make sure that they submit all the details correctly. An incomplete application form is not accepted in the AKNU NANNAYACET PG admission process.
- The applicants must keep all the documents ready while filling the application form.
Required information while filling the application form
Candidates have to provide the following details while filling the NANNAYACET 2021 application form-
- Selection of the courses
- Hall ticket of the qualifying exam
- Percentage of marks, and year of passing the qualifying exam (if passed)
- Date of birth
- Caste certificate details
- PWD details
- Parent’s income details
- Study or residence certificate
Eligibility Criteria for NANNAYACET 2021 Application Form
The eligibility criteria are the first stage in the admission process. Based on the eligibility factors the candidate is selected for the next stage of selection. So, the criteria of eligibility or as follows-
- Candidates must have passed their qualifying degree examination. Candidates who are appearing the final exam are also eligible to appear the exam.
- Those who have qualified in advanced supplementary exams are also eligible.
- The applicants must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- The minimum passing marks 50% for the unreserved category students and 45% for the reserved category students.
How to apply for NANNAYACET 2021?
The step by step process to apply for the NANNAYACET application form is as follows-
This is the first stage of the application form. For registration, candidates have to follow the steps below –
- Visit the official website of the university- nannayacet.in or aknu.edu.in
- Then click on the application form link available on the homepage
- Start with “New Candidate Registration”, and click on it. Fill in the details that or asked such as name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, e-mail id.
- After the registration, an application number and password is generated. Candidates advised keeping the credentials safe for future purpose.
2. Filling the required details
- After receiving the login details, the candidates have to log in and fill in the rest of the details such personal and educational qualification details.
- Recheck all the details carefully and then proceed to the next stage.
3. Upload the documents
- Now, the candidates have to upload the documents such as photograph, signature etc.
- The documents must be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After uploading the documents click of “Proceed to Next stage”
4. Payment of the NANNAYACET Registration fees
- Candidates have to pay Rs 500/- (regular registration fee) through Internet Banking, Credit or Debit card. The application fee for SC/ST category is Rs 300/-
- The late fee charge is Rs 500/-.
- Candidates must note that the application fees are non-refundable.
After all the above process, view the application form and submit the application form. Keep two to three copies of the registration form for future reference.
How to print NANNAYACET application form?
The step by step process to print the application form of the AKNU Common Entrance test is as follows-
- Visit the portal of NANNAYACET
- Click on the application print option available on the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter your application number and date of birth and submit
- The application form is displayed on the screen, check and download.
So, these are the complete details of NANNAYACET M.Com, M.Sc, M.A Application Form, if you have any queries or are having trouble in filling the form then do comment below.
AKNUCET Application Form 2021 FAQs
Ans 1. The application form releases in March. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill and submit the NANNAYA CET application form.
Ans 2. The application form has to be filled and submitted online only.
Ans 3. Adikavi Nannaya University is responsible for releasing the application form of AKNU CET.
Ans 4. Candidates have to provide their 10th and 12th details along with parent’s income, hall ticket number of the passing exam, PWD details etc.
Ans 5. Yes, the university offers the facility to correct the details soon after the submission of the form.
Official website: nannayacet.in.