MITID DAT 2022 Syllabus – Candidates planning to appear for the design exam, must be well versed with the MITID DAT 2022 syllabus. It is made available on this page or you can also check the important topics from the official website i.e. mitid.edu.in. MIT Institute of Design (MITI DAT) Pune, conducts the MITIDAT 2022 exam to grant admission into B.Des (Bachelors of Design) and M.Des (Masters of Design) courses. The exam is expected to be held on the 3rd of April through online mode. MIT institute does not have any specific or official syllabus to be studied for its entrance exam. Candidates are judged on some parameters like synthesis, observation skills, and analysis ability. Apart from having knowledge of the syllabus, candidates should also know about the exam pattern, important topics to be studied, etc. Check down below to know more about the MITI DIT syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
MITID DAT 2022 Syllabus
Download Here : Candidates can download MITID DAT 2022 Syllabus as per schedule from mitid.edu.in.
Important Topics for MITID DAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of MITI DAT consists of the important topics from which the questions in the entrance shall be asked. Having clear know-how of the syllabus will give the aspirants a clear understanding of the topics they need to study with more focus. They should begin their preparation, once they clearly understand the syllabus. The MITI DAT covers the following sections in its syllabus.
- Observation Skill
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
Evaluation Criteria for MITID DAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates shall be judged based on the following parameters in the MITID DAT entrance test.
- Synthesise: The candidates should be understanding, devising and should be able to find solutions to the problems.
- Curiosity: The candidates should be have curiosity for the understanding of the things. He/ she should be curious and sholud ask questions frequently.
- Emphasise: Candidates sholud have a sense of emotions and feeling towards others in different situtations.
- Communication Ability: Candidates sholud imbibe excellent ability to communicate in both verbal and non-verbal way.
- Sense of Viewpoint: Candidates should have their own individual viewpoints and opinions and not rely on others.
- Ability to work in a team: The candidates must be a team person and should have the ability to work with others together in a team.
- Awareness and Knowledge: The candidates should be aware and have the knowledge of what’s happening around in the world.
MITID DAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates planning to appear for the MITID DAT exam should have a brief knowledge of its exam pattern. The exam pattern helps in good preparation for the exam. The exam pattern consists of types of questions to be asked, total no. of questions in the exam, total marks, no. of sections, etc.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in an online mode.
- Medium Of Exam: The medium of the exam will only be English.
- No. of Sections : There will be three sections in the test paper, i.e. Objective, Subjective and Drawing. The objective will have MCQs, for the subjective sections, candidates will have to answer it in the text box appearing on the computer screen.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks in the exam will be 100.
MITID DAT 2022 Sample Papers
Sample papers have great importance in the preparation part of any exam. By solving the sample papers, one has a clear idea about the type of questions asked in the exam, level of the paper, distribution of marks, etc. By solving sample paper candidates also get to do their self-evaluation and their level of preparation. In the table below, we have provided the subjectwise sample paper links. Candidates can take the help of these to prepare for the entrance exam.
|B.Des Sample Paper||Get Here|
|M.Des Sample Paper||Get Here|
|Fashion Design/ Fashion Communication Sample Paper||Get Here|
|Fashion Management and Marketing Sample Paper||Get Here|
|Design Management Sample Paper||Get Here|
About MITID DAT
MIT Institute of Design (MITID) conducts the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for admissions into UG and PG design courses. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can appear for the exam. Courses like B.Des and M.Des are offered by MIT university. On clearing the examination, candidates will be granted admissions into different courses under B.Des or M.Des under UG/PG.
FAQs on MITID DAT Syllabus 2022
Ans. MIT DAT (Design Aptitude Test) is a combination of online & pen-paper questions taken at assigned centers across India. … The weightage of each parameter is subject to change as per the discretion of the paper setting committee.
Ans. Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is one of the most important sections in a Design entrance exam. The test contains different types of drawing, sketching, and model-making questions that test the design and creative ability of candidates.
Ans. Questions are asked from logical reasoning, general knowledge. Candidates will be assessed on their drawing and sketching abilities as well.
Ans. The authorities will not provide an official syllabus for DAT.