|Details - MHT CET 2021, Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Past Year Papers,Notes, Mock Tests|
Get here MHT CET Previous Year Question Papers. If you are preparing for an upcoming MHT CET exam, then it is important to practice with the past year papers. Toppers and teachers both recommend the same!
State CET Cell releases official question papers for MHT CET exam at mahacet.org and the candidate can download them from this page. The question papers are available as pdf for the year 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014. Students can use it understand the pattern of the exam, types of questions that are asked, and more. Know more details on MHT CET previous year question papers from this page.
MHT CET Previous Year Question Papers
MHT CET is conducted by State CET Cell for admission into various disciplines like Engineering, Pharmacy, Planning etc. In short, it is held for admission into courses of PCB and PCM groups. In order to proceed with the preparation of MHT CET, it is important for every candidate to have the previous years question papers with them in order to score better in the exam. Check the PDFs of MHT CET previous year question papers given below.
|Year||MHT CET Question Paper|
|2020||Click here to download|
|2019||Click here to download|
|2018||Click here to download|
|2017||Click here to download – Physics & Chemistry|
|2017||Click here to download – Mathematics|
|2016||Click here to download|
|2015||Click here to download|
|2014||Click here to download|
MHT CET Mock Tests
It is rather crucial to solve mock tests so as to get a better score in MHT CET. Out of many perks of solving the mock test, the best one is that the candidates get to know the basics of a computer-based examination. Check the mock links provided below for MHT CET.
Click here to solve MHT CET mock tests.
How To Prepare Using Previous Year Question Papers of MHT CET?
Everything done strategically leads to better results. Candidate can also use MHT ET previous yer papers to prepare better for the exam. For optimum utilization of the resources, follow these:
- Before solving MHT CET previous year question papers, make sure to complete the syllabus.
- Make target to solve one previous year paper in a week. Also, repeat solving papers after a certain period of time.
- While solving a MHT CET previous year question paper make sure that you try and solve the paper in the actual duration of the exam. This will help you again speed and accuracy.
- In all, by solving the previous year question papers, the candidates get to know the type of questions asked in the exam, weightage of topics etc.
- Previous year question papers can be used for self-evaluation. The candidates can jot down the topics that need to be studied again after solving the previous year question papers.
Click here to check and download MHT CET 2021 Syllabus
MHT CET Question Paper Pattern
MHT CET comprises of the multiple-choice questions. Check the detailed exam pattern given below.
The question paper pattern given below is of the last year’s details (2020)
Language of question paper: MHT CET question paper is available in the English / Marathi / Urdu for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. However, Mathematics question paper is available in English language only.
How are questions framed? The questions are framed from class 11th and 12th syllabus where 20% weightage is given to class 11th syllabus and 80% weightage is given to class 12th syllabus.
Distribution of questions (as per previous year)
|Subject||Ques from |
|Marks per ques||Total marks|
Analysis of Past Year Question Papers of Maharashtra CET
Check the analysis of MHT CET previous year question papers given below.
For the year 2020
|MHT CET||Shift 1 Difficulty Level||Shift 2 Difficulty Level|
|01 Oct||Easy to Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
|04 Oct||Easy to Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
|05 Oct||Easy to Moderate||Easy|
|06 Oct||Easy to Moderate|
|12 Oct||Easy to Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
|13 Oct||Easy to Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
|14 Oct||Moderately Difficult||Moderately Difficult|
|15 Oct||Moderate – Difficult|
|16 Oct||Easy to Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
|19 and 20 Oct||Easy to Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
According to the feedback of the students of all shifts:
Difficulty level of questions: MHT CET was considered easy to moderate.
Easy subject: Mathematics was considered to be the easiest subjects and the difficulty level of Physics subject was easy to moderate.
Difficulty subject: Most of the students found Chemistry to be as the most difficult subject.
Why is it Necessary to Solve MHT CET Previous Year Question Papers?
It is important to solve MHT CET previous year question papers because of the following reasons:
- To know-how is the preparation going on: By solving the previous year question papers, the candidates can know how far they have proceeded with their preparation. While solving the question papers, the candidates can know how much more preparation of a certain topic has to be done, which questions they are able to solve quickly and so on.
- To know the difficulty level of questions: By solving MHT CET previous year question papers, the candidates can get to know the difficulty level of the past years. Along with this, the candidates can know the type of questions that have been repeating over the years.
- For improving speed and accuracy to solve questions: The more question papers candidates solve, the more they will be able to improve their accuracy level of solving the questions. With solving each question paper, the candidates will also get to know their speed of solving the questions.
In a nutshell, MHT CET previous year question papers acts as a source of preparation. They are in a way a part of self-analyzing the preparation that eventually helps them to become aware of their strong and weak areas.