MH CET Law 2021 Application Form – The MH CET Law application form 2021 will be available from January. State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra invites applications for MAH 3-yr LLB CET 2021 and MAH 5-yr LLB CET 2021 at mahacet.org. Get direct link to apply, fees, last date, and other details here. Those who apply can in time download hall ticket and appear in the exam. Maharashtra Law Common Entrance Test is for admission to 3-yr, 5-yr law courses in Maharashtra law colleges.
MH CET Law 2021 Application Form
Application form for MH CET Law 2021 is expected to be available from January 2021. Direct link to apply will be available as soon as the registration starts.
Recommended: Check MH CET Law syllabus 2021
MH CET Law Application Form 2021 Release Date
Schedule will be announced soon. The expected dates are as follows.
|MH CET Law 2021 Application Form||LLB (5 Years) Dates||LLB (3 Years) Dates|
|Availability of application form||3rd week of Jan 2021||3rd week of Mar 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||2nd week of Mar 2021||4th week of Apr 2021|
Application fee for MH CET 2021 is non-refundable. It is the last step of MH CET Law 2021 registration process. Check the amount given below.
Amount given below is according to last year’s information
|Open category, EWS candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside|
Maharashtra State / All India Candidates belonging to all categories,
|Backward Class Category – SC, ST, VJ / DT – NT (A), NT – 1 (B), NT – 2 (C),|
NT -3 (D), OBC and SBC, SEBC categories belonging to Maharashtra state only
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using any one of the following ways:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
- Cash card / Mobile Wallets
Documents Required to Fill MH CET Law 2021 Application Form
Before filling the MH CET Law 2021 application form, make sure to have the following documents / details ready. These are needed while doing the registration and filling form.
- An active mobile number.
- A valid email id.
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details.
- Previous qualifying examination certificates / marksheets.
- Scanned images – photograph and signature.
Image Specifications for MH CET Law 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to upload the scanned images in MH CET Law 2021 application form. These images have to be uploaded in the proper format and size. Else, the form is not accepted.
The specification for the image is as follows:
|Photograph||JPG or JPEG||20 KB – 50 KB||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG or JPEG||10 KB – 20 KB||140 x 60 pixels|
Other Important Specifications for MH CET Photograph:
- The photograph must be of passport size and must be recent and coloured.
- It has to be uploaded as a scanned image.
- The photograph must be taken against a light background. White background is preferred.
- While the photograph is being taken, look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the flash is used in the photograph, make sure there is no red-eye visible.
- If the glasses are worn regularly and the photograph is being taken with them, make sure that there are no reflections and the eyes are clearly seen.
- Photograph taken wearing any caps, goggles, hats are not acceptable.
- One can wear religious headwear but it should not cover your face and the photograph with the headwear.
- It must be taken in such a way that the face is clearly visible.
- .Make sure that the photograph is uploaded is clear.
Other Important Specifications for MH CET Signature
- The signature is to be don one a white plain paper with a black ink pen.
- It has to be uploaded as a scanned image.
- Signature must be of the applicant only and not of any other person.
- Do not sign in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Make sure that the image of the signature uploaded is clear.
Pre-Requisites for Filling MH CET Law 2021 Application Form:
For filling MH CET Law application form, the candidates must use any one of the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 9+
Google Chrome 30+
How to Apply for MH CET Law 2021?
There is no provision to fill MH CET Law 2021 application form via offline mode. It can be filled only via online mode at the official website of State CET Cell, Maharashtra, mahacet.org. Check the detailed procedure to fill the application form given below.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link of the application given above on this page.
Step 2: Next, then click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
Step 3: Then, enter the basic details like name, mobile number, and email id.
Step 4: A pop-up will appear after entering these details, Click on the ‘Ok’ button.
Step 5: Next, upload the scanned images and click on the ‘Next’ button.
Step 6: After uploading the images, enter the basic details and test centre preferences.
Step 7: Then, enter the personal and address details and click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
Step 8: Now, enter the educational qualification details.
Step 9: Next, preview the application form and check all the details twice.
Step 10: After checking the details, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
Step 11: Then, pay the application fee.
Step 12: Lastly, take a printout of the submitted application form and e-receipt for future reference.
Some Important Points:
✓After the submission of the application fee, wait for the intimation from the server. Till then, do not press the back or refresh button to avoid the double charge.
✓ If the e-receipt is not generated, it means the payment failure. In such a case, log in using the provisional registration number and password and pay the application fee again.
✓ For the security of your data, please close the window once the transaction is over.
Details to be Entered in MH CET 2021 Law Application Form
The candidates are required to enter the following details in MH CET 2021 Law application form.
At the time of registration
- Full name
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Security code
- Social category
- Have you completed your Graduation or 10+2 from Maharastra or appearing?
- Have you completed your PG degree from Maharashtra or appearing?
- Domicile of Maharashtra or not?
- Born in Maharashtra or not?
- Are your father or mother Domiciled in Maharashtra?
- PwD with a disability of more than 40% or not?
- Type of Disability
- Sub-type of Disability
- Do you need compensatory time at the time of the exam?
- Are you suffering from Cerebral Palsy or your writing speed is affected?
- Do you intend to use the services of a scribe?
- Do you belong to the Religious Minority Community of Maharashtra?
- Do you belong to the Linguistic Minority Community of Maharashtra?
- Citizen of which country
- Do you hold Aadhar Card?
- Do you have a Caste certificate from the state of Maharashtra?
- Do you have an NCL Certificate?
- Do you have a Caste Validity Certificate issued by Scrutiny Committee of the Social Welfare Department
- In which mode you have completed your 10th std?
- In which mode you have completed your 12th std?
Click here to check the other details that have to be entered in MH CET Law 2021 application form.
Personal and Address Details
- Date of birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Spouse’s Name (if applicable)
- Full Address
- Pin code
- Exam passed
- Stream / Discipline
- Appearing / Passed
- Date of passing
- Total marks obtained
- Maximum marks
MH CET Law 2021 Application Form Correction
No MH CET Law application form correction window is opened after the closing of the application process. Thus, all the applicants have to very cautious while filling MH CET Law 2021 application form.
So, modify the details if required before finally submitting the application form. Once, the button ‘Final Submit’ is clicked, no further changes can be made. Apart from checking the details, cross-check the images also, and see whether they are properly visible or not.
MH CET Law 2021 Hall Ticket
The candidates must note that the hall ticket for MH CET Law releases at mahacet.org. Check the important points regarding MH CET Law 2021 hall ticket from below.
- To download the hall ticket, the candidates need to enter their registration number / roll number and password / date of birth.
- The candidates are also conveyed about the availability of hall ticket via SMS and E-mail alerts.
- It is mandatory to affix a passport size photograph (must be the same as uploaded during application process) on the hall ticket.
- All the candidates appearing for the test must carry a printed copy of MH CET Law hall ticket, a valid id proof and a ballpoint pen.
- At the time of the examination, the candidates must give their hall ticket to the invigilator for verification. Make sure to collect the same once the exam is over and keep it safe till the end of the admission process.
- MH CET Law hall ticket specifies the details like date and timings of the exam, roll number, exact address of the exam centre etc.
About MH CET Law 2021
MH CET Law is a state-level entrance examination that is conducted by State CET Cell, Maharashtra for admission into 2 courses LLB (3 years) and LLB (5 years – Integrated). Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law is a computer-based examination that is held once a year.
The exam is of 2 hours duration. The test consists of total 150 questions. There is no negative marking in the test in case of incorrect answers. After qualifying this exam, the candidates can take admission in Government and Private Law Colleges of Maharashtra.
Frequently Asked Questions on MH CET Law 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill MH CET Law 2021 application form at mahacet.org.
Ans. No, you cannot fill the application form via offline mode.
Ans. The registration number and password are sent by auto-response confirmation mails and the delivery of such emails depends on the correctness of email id, policy of your of internet space provider. You can check your spam or bulk folder once to check the confirmation mail.
Ans. In such a case, re-register and then take the printout of the submitted application form.
Ans. No, once you click on the ‘Final Submit’,, no modification in the details can be made.
Ans. In case, you did not receive the mail inform the official authority by clicking on the link under the heading “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” on IBPS official website and specify the details like registration number, bank name, name of the post applied for, email id, contact number, your operating system, browser with its version number, whether java script is enabled or not, copy of error text message that you encounter.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / IMPS / Wallets / Cash cards.
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org