MGM CET Syllabus 2022 – From this page, the candidates can check the MGM CET 2022 syllabus. MGM Institute of Health Sciences conducts MGM CET for UG, PG and Ph.D programmes. MGM UG CET is held for B.Sc Nursing and BPT programmes, whereas, MGM PG CET is held for M.Sc Nursing and MPT programmes. All those candidates who are appearing for MGM CET 2022 must be aware of the syllabus as it specifies the important topics from which questions will be asked in the exam. Check more details about MGM CET syllabus 2022 from this page.
MGM CET 2022 Syllabus
Check the course-wise syllabus for MGM CET 2022 from below.
Syllabus For BPT / B.Sc Nursing Programs
The syllabus of MGM CET 2022 BPT/BSc Nursing programs is based on the 11th and 12th State or Equivalent Boards syllabus.
Syllabus for MPT/MSc Nursing Programs
The syllabus for MGM CET 2022 for MPT/MSc Nursing programs consists of all the topics taught in BPT/BSc Nursing undergraduate programs.
Overview of MGM CET 2022
Check the overview of MGM CET 2022 from the table given below.
|Exam name||MGM CET 2022|
|Exam conducting body||MGM Institute of Health Sciences|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc Nursing / BPT, M.Sc Nursing, MPT|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Marks for each question||1|
MGM CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Both BPT/BSc Nursing programs and MPT/MSc Nursing programs have different test patterns. Check MGM CET 2022 exam pattern from here.
For BPT/BSc Nursing Programs
- The total number of questions for the entrance exam for BPT/BSc Nursing Programs are 200
- The questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects
- Each question holds 1 mark
- The exam duration is 3 hours
- There is no negative marking
For MPT/MSc Nursing Programs
- The total number of questions for the entrance exam for MPT/MSc Nursing Programs are 100
- Each question holds 1 mark
- The exam duration is 2 hours
- In the test, there is no negative marking
MGM CET 2022 Important Books
Given below are some of the important books to help candidates prepare for MGM CET 2022.
|General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|The Pearson Guide to the B.Sc. (Nursing) Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|B.Sc. Nursing General Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Arihant Guide||Check Price Here|
|Complete Companion for B.Sc Nursing||Check Price Here|
|MSc Nursing Entrance Exam Guide||Check Price Here|
MGM CET 2022 Preparation Tips
In order to ace MGM CET 2022, the candidates must follow the preparation tips given below.
- You should evaluate the exam’s syllabus before you begin studying for it.
- Make a decent agenda based on your daily schedule and ensure that you cover all of the syllabus subjects.
- Refer to the top study books and other study materials available in the market or online.
- Practice with previous year’s question papers and sample papers to gain a better understanding of the test pattern.
- Make a list of all the major topics on the syllabus, take brief notes, and review them at the end of your studies.
- Studying for the exam shouldn’t be stressful, and you should consume a good and nutritional diet.
- Manage your time to incorporate some exercise and yoga into your daily routine; it will keep you fit and healthy.
FAQs on MGM CET Syllabus 2022
Ans. The syllabus for the BPT/BSc programs is the same as whatever was taught in the 11th and 12th standards.
Ans. The syllabus for the MPT/MSc programs is the same as whatever was taught in BPT/BSc UG program.
Ans. The MGM CET 2022 exam for BPT/BSc program is of 3 hours while the exam for MPT/MSc program is of 2 hours.
Ans. You can download the syllabus from mgmuhs.com.