MGM CET 2021 – MGMUHS has released the MGM CET application form 2021, online, at mgmuhs.com. The MGM Common Entrance Test 2021 is being organized for admission into BPT (Bachelor in Physiotherapy) course offered by Navi Mumbai and Aurangabad campus and B.Sc Nursing course offered by the Navi Mumbai campus. MGM CET (Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test) 2021 is an all India level nursing entrance test for university level admission process. The exam is conducted by the Mahatma Gandhi Mission University of Health Science (MGMUHS). There are 50 seats of B.Sc Nursing in Navi Mumbai Campus and 100 seats of Physiotherapy in Navi Mumbai Campus, and 100 seats in Aurangabad campus. Get here complete details about the MGM CET 2021 including the application form, important dates, eligibility, pattern and more.
MGM CET 2021
MGM CET 2021 Exam Overview
Get the summarized information about the MGM CET 2021 from the table given below:
|MGM CET 2021 Exam Aspects||Details|
|Name of the Exam||MGM CET 2021|
|Full Form of the Exam||Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Authority||MGMUHS / MGM Institute of Health Sciences|
|Frequency||Once in a Year|
|Exam Level||All India Level|
|Admission Level||University Level|
|Offered Courses||BPT, B.Sc Nursing|
|Intake Capacity||B.Sc Nursing – 50 Seats, BPT – 200 Seats|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB & English|
|Qualifying Marks||50% marks for Physiotherapy, 45% marks for Nursing|
|Age Bar||Minimum 17 years of age|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||1500/- Rs|
|Mode of Exam||Offline – OMR Sheet Based Mode|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark for each answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Total Questions||200 questions|
MGM CET 2021 Exam Date
MGMUHS is yet to announce the exam date for MGM CET 2021. However, they have released the MGM CET 2021 application form for the B.PT and B.Sc Nursing programmes.
The important dates are as follows
|MGM CET 2021 Events||Dates|
|MGM CET 2021 application form||Released in Apr 2021|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card availability||To be announced|
|MGM CET 2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
MGM CET 2021 Application Form
The MGMCET 2021 application form has been released by the MGM University of Health Science, Mumbai. Click here to apply
- The MGM CET 2021 application is out for MGMUHS offered B.Sc Nursing and B.PT courses.
- Application form is available online only at mgmuhs.com.
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official website at mgmuhs.com.
- Interested candidates should fill the MGM CET application form 2021 as early as possible to avoid the last-minute rush.
- The MGM CET 2021 application form is applicable for the only candidates who wish to get admission to B.PT and/or B.Sc Nursing programme.
- No other mode except online is available to apply.
How to Apply for MGM CET 2021?
Step-1: Candidates should register first by filling the registration form online.
Step-2: The registration can be made by providing the programme type, name, mobile number, email ID and chosen password. (as shown below)
Step-3: After registration, the candidates will get the application number on their registered mobile number.
Step-4: By using the application number and chosen password, candidates will have to log in again to complete the application form.
Step-5: Candidates will fill the application form followed by uploading the scanned images of the photograph & signature and remitting the application fee of Rs. 1500/-.
The eligibility criteria for the BPT and B.Sc Nursing course is different. Candidates can see the eligibility criteria below:
Common Eligibility for BPT and B.Sc Nursing:
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 17 years as of 31 December 2021.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized board of India.
- Candidates must have PCB and English as a core or elective subject in the 10+2 exam.
- Candidates passing the 10+2 with science from NIOS can also apply.
- 5% relaxation will be given in qualifying marks to the SC/ST candidates.
Eligibility for B.Sc Nursing:
- Candidates should have passed with 45% marks taken together of PCB subjects.
Eligibility for B.PT:
- Candidates should have passed with 50% marks taken together of PCB subjects.
MGM CET 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The MGM CET syllabus and exam pattern is given below:
(Note that MGMUHS has not made any separate announcement on syllabus, exam pattern. The below-given details are as per information on the exam in earlier years. Candidates may check with the organizing body for any changes.)
Mode of the exam: The exam will be held as OMR Sheet Based Mode.
Total Questions: There will be 200 questions.
Question type: The questions will be asked Multiple Choice type.
Total Marks: There will be a total of 200 marks.
Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
Syllabus: The syllabus will be taken from the Science (PCB) subjects of the 10+2 class.
Section: There will be 3 sections like Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
Distribution of Questions: Chemistry – 50 questions, Physics – 50 questions, Biology – 100 questions.
Duration: The exam will be 3 hours duration long.
Language of the exam: The exam will be asked in English language only.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Section-wise Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
MGM CET 2021 Admit Card
- The MGM CET 2021 admit card will be released online.
- The admit card can be downloaded from mgmuhs.com.
- Candidates will have to access the login to download the admit card.
- Login details (application number and password) will be required to get the admit card.
- The admit card contains the exam details, exam venue details and personal details of the candidate.
- Candidates are required to carry the admit card to the exam hall along with the photo ID proof.
MGM CET 2021 Result
- MGM CET 2021 result will be released within a few days after the examination.
- The result will be released in the form of a merit list.
- There is no need for login details to check the result.
- The result will be released online mode only.
- University will not send the separate result to the candidates by mail or post.
- The result can be seen at mgmuhs.com.
- The result will be prepared based on the score of the candidates in the MGM CET exam.
- The admission will be given based on the merit of the candidates.
MGMUHS Fee Structure
The fee structure of the B.Sc Nursing course is given below:
The fee structure of the B.PT course is given below:
FAQs on MGM CET 2021
Ans. The MGM CET is an all India level exam for admission to B.PT and B.Sc Nursing courses into the MGM University and its constituent colleges.
Ans. The Mahatma Gandhi Mission University of Health Science (MGMUHS) will conduct the exam.
Ans. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to B.PT and B.Sc Nursing courses.
Ans. The full form is Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test.
Ans. The application form has been released. Candidates can apply now.
Ans. The official website is mgmuhs.com.
Ans. The mode of application is online only.
Ans. The exam will be held on OMR sheet based mode.