MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form: The Manorama School of Communication (MASCOM) will release the MASCOM entrance exam application form 2022 tentatively in April 2022. MASCOM provides 2 different PG Diploma courses in Print & Digital Journalism and Broadcast & Digital Journalism. All the interested aspirants can apply for MASCOM entrance exam 2022 online at manoramajschool.com. The application form can also be filled via offline mode. To complete the application process successfully, candidates have to register, enter the details in the form, upload the photograph and pay the application fee. Check more details about MASCOM entrance exam 2022 application form here.
MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
Latest – The candidates will be able to fill MASCOM entrance exam 2022 application form as per the schedule from manoramajschool.com.
Overview of MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
The candidates can get a detailed knowledge regarding the MASCOM Application Form from this overview.
|Name of the Exam||Manorama School of Communication Entrance Exam|
|Courses offered||PG Diploma in Print & Digital Journalism|
PG Diploma in Broadcast & Digital Journalism
|Mode of filling application form||Online and Offline|
|Application fees||Rs. 500|
|Mode of fee payment||Debit card / Credit card / Net banking or by Demand Draft.|
MASCOM Entrance Exam Application Form 2022 Important Dates
Given below are some of the important dates regarding the MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 application form which the aspirants should keep in mind. All the dates are tentative as the official announcement of the dates is yet to come. The table will be updated as soon as the formal dates are available.
|Commencement of Application process||1st week of Apr 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||1st week of Jun 2022|
MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 Application Fee
To complete the application process, the candidates are required to pay the application fee. The MASCOM Application Form will be accepted only once the payment of the application fee is made.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500 for all categories. The MASCOM 2022 application fee can be paid through online and offline mode.
Ways to submit the application fee
- Online mode: Candidates can pay through debit card/ credit card/ net banking
- Offline mode: Candidates can pay via a Demand draft (DD). The DD should be drawn in favor of MASCOM and should be sent at the address mentioned below :
Kottayam – 686 001,
Documents Required to Fill MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
Before beginning the application process, the candidates are advised to have the following documents ready by their side:
- Class 10th Certificate
- Mark sheet of Class 12th
- Grade sheets of the qualifying UG examination
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph
Important Instructions to Remember Before Applying for MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022
After getting all the necessary documents ready, the candidates are required to carefully go through all the instructions given in the official website. Understanding them is very important to ensure that the application form is correctly filled. Some of the instructions to keep in mind before starting to fill the application form are given below:
- The MASCOM application form can be filled in both online and offline modes.
- For filling it in offline mode, candidates can download and take a printed copy from the official website.
- The offline applications should be sent via post to the headquarters of MASCOM.
- While filling the application forms in online mode, candidates should upload scanned copies of their photograph as per the specifications.
- The application fee can be paid via net banking / credit card / debit card in online mode or by DD in offline mode.
MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility criteria
It should be noted that only those candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria are allowed to attend the MASCOM Entrance Exam. Candidates can check the criteria below:
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree holders in any discipline from any recognized university.
- The candidates who are awaiting results after having appeared for their final year graduation exams can also apply. However, such candidates are required to furnish adequate proof of graduation at the time of admission.
How to Fill the MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to fill MASCOM entrance exam 2022 application form via online mode.
Step 1- Registration
- Candidates have to register on the official website by using a valid email ID and phone number.
- Candidates filling the application form in online mode can proceed directly while those who are filling it in Offline mode have to download the application form.
Step 2- Filling the application form
- Candidates have to click on the application links and fill in their personal and educational details.
- Personal details like name, date of birth, gender, correspondence, communication details, etc. must be filled in.
- Educational details such as University, year of passing, major subjects, and other details of the qualifying exam must be filled.
Step 3- Payment of application fee
- The application fee for the candidates of all categories is the same 500 Rs. for each course.
- The candidates can pay it via online as well as offline modes.
- For Online mode, candidates can pay through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- For Offline mode, candidates can pay via a Demand draft (DD). The DD should be drawn in favor of MASCOM and should be sent at this address: The Director, MASCOM, Erayilkadavu, Kottayam –686001, Kerala
Filling the application via Offline mode
- Candidates have to click on the application form link and download it.
- They have to fill in all the details after taking a printed copy of the application form.
- While filling the application form, the candidates are required to upload their passport size photographs as well.
Details to be Entered in MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
While applying for the MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022, candidates are required to fill the application form with the following details:
|Detail Type||Information to be entered|
|Personal Details||Name, gender, age, date of birth, religion, nationality, guardian’s name, guardian’s employment, guardian’s e-mail, mobile no., postal address, City, State, Pin code etc.|
|Educational Details||Name of institution, qualification, division obtained, year of passing of Class 10th, Class 12th, and graduation, level of proficiency in English, Malayalam, any other language (Read, Write, Speak)|
|Preferred choice||Course Specialisation, Test centers|
|Experience and Employment Details||Previous positions held (if any)- Organization, Designation, Dates|
|Extracurricular Activities||Mention if any|
|Personal Skills Inventory (if any)||Computer Operation|
FAQs on MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
A. To apply for MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022, you need to first complete the registration process. Next, enter the details in the application form, upload the photograph and pay the application fee.
A. Yes, a candidate can apply via offline mode.
A. Candidates filling the application form via offline mode need to affix their passport-size photographs on the top right side of the application form.
A. A candidate with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and a candidate awaiting the results of their final degree exams can also apply for MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022.