MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, is expected to release application form for MAH M.Arch CET 2021 in the 1st week of March 2021. The candidates who want to pursue 2-year M.Arch course can fill the application form online at mahacet.org. To submit MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form, the candidates are required to register, upload the images, fill authentic details, and pay the application fee. Once the payment is done, the e-receipt is generated. Know how to fill MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form, image specifications, fee details, and more information from here.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form
It is important to ensure that the name of the candidate / his or her father’s name / husband’s name etc must be spelled correctly in the application form. It should be mentioned as per SSC / HSC equivalent mark sheets or certificates. If there is any change or alteration of the details, this will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Check the important dates related to MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form given below.
|MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of application form||1st week of Mar 2021|
|Last date to register||4th week of May 2021|
|Last date to print the form||4th week of Jun 2021|
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form Link
Apply Online Here: Available Soon!
Candidates can fill MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form as per the schedule, from the official website mahacet.org.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form Release Date
The application form of MAH M.Arch 2021 is usually released in the month of February or March. For the last 2 years, registration for MAH M.Arch has also been re-opening due to some reason or the other.
Hence, as per the previous year data, it is expected that the application form for MAH M.Arch CET 2021 will be out in the 2nd week of Feb or 1st week of March 2021. You can check the dates for the previous years from the table below.
|Year||Application Form Release Date|
|2020||02 Mar 2020 (Re-open date – 07 Sep 2020)|
|2019||10 Feb 2019 (Re-open date – 03 Apr 2019)|
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Fee
To submit MAH M.Arch CET application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Check the application fee given below.
Amount given below is according to last year’s details
|For Open category candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ / DT- NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), |
NT (D), OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS and PwD candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using credit card / debit card / net banking, IMPS, cash cards / mobile wallets.
Documents / Details Required to fill MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form
The applicants must be ready with the following documents or details before filling MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form.
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Debit card / credit card / net banking / cash card / wallets details
- Scanned image of passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signature
Image Specifications for MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form
Before filling MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form, the applicants must scan the images as per the following dpecifications.
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG||20 KB – 50 KB||200 X 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||10 KB – 20 KB||140 x 60 pixels|
Other Specifications for Photograph
- The photograph must be recent and coloured. It should be passport size
- The photograph must be taken against a light background preferably a white background
- Make sure there is no red-eye if the photo has been taken using flash
- If the glasses are worn regularly and the picture has been taken wearing them, make sure that there is no reflection and the eyes are clearly visible
- Cap, hats, dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face
- The candidates must look into the camera with a relaxed face while the photograph is being taken
- Make sure the face is clearly visible in the photograph
Other Specifications for Signature
- In order to do the signature, the candidates must sign on the white paper with black ink pen
- The signature must be of the applicant only
- Make sure that the signature is clearly visible
- Do not put the signature in CAPITAL LETTERS
Note: If the images are not uploaded properly then the application form will be rejected and the admission shall also be cancelled.
Important Points to Keep in Mind Before Filling MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form
The applicants must be aware of some important points regarding MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form. Check the points given below.
- If in case, the applicants is not able to complete the application form in one go, then they can save the details by clicking on the ‘Save and Next’ tab.
- After submitting the payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server. It is advised not to press back or refresh button so as to avoid the double charge.
- In order to ensure the security of the data, close the browser window once the transaction is completed.
- The submitted CET application form and e-receipt are important documents that are needed at the time of admission process, so candidates must keep them in safe custody as soft copy and hard copy also.
What to do in case of difficulty during online registration or if the auto-response mail is not received? If there is a problem during online registration and the auto-response mail is not received within 24 hours, inform the official authority by clicking on the link under the heading “Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” on IBPS official website.
Also mention these details:
Registration number, Name of the bank, Name of the post applied for, Email id, Contact number, Operating System with Version number, Browser with its version number, Whether Java Script is Enabled, Copy of exact text that you encounter.
Please make one more attempt of filling the form before filing the report with the help desk.
Steps to Fill MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form
There is no provision to fill MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form via offline mode. It can be only filled through the online mode. Check the steps given below to fill the form.
Note: The candidates can fill MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form using Internet Explore 9+, Google Chrome 30+, or Firefox 20+
Step 1: Access the direct link of the application form given above on this page and click on it.
Step 2: A new page will open after following the step given above. Now, click on the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ button.
Step 3: Then, enter the details like name, mobile number, email id and submit the details.
Step 4: Then, upload the scanned images.
Step 5: Next, enter the basic details.
Step 6: After entering the basic details, select the centres and then, enter the personal and address details.
Step 7: Next, enter the educational details.
Step 8: Then, validate the details click on ‘Save and Next’ button.
Step 9: Next, cross-check every detail entered in the form.
Step 10: Next, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
Step 11: Now, pay the application fee.
Step 12: Download the e-receipt and submitted application form for future references.
What to do if e-receipt is not generated? If the e-receipt is not generated, it indicates the ‘Payment Failure’. In such a case, the candidates are advised to login using their provisional registration number and password and pay the application fee again.
Details to be Entered in MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to enter the following details in MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form.
At the time of registration
- Full name
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Social category
- Do you belong to a reserved category?
- Do you have caste certificate from the state of Maharashtra
- Do you have caste valifity certificate
- Do you have tribe validity certificate
- If you do not have caste validity / tribe validity, have you applied for the same?
- Are you PwD with 40% disability and above
- Type of Disability
- Sub-type of Disability
- Do you need compensatory time for exam
- Are your suffering cerebral palsy and writing speed is affected
- Whether your dominant hand is disabled
- Do you need scribe service
- Do you belong to religious minority community
- Domicile of Maharashtra state
- Do you belong to Maharashtra State Candidature / Outside Maharashtra State Candidature / J&K Migrant Candidature
- Do you belong under NCL group
- Date of birth
- Marital Status
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Spouse’s name (if any)
- Full address
- Pin code
- Degree / Subject / Stream
- Name of the institution / board / university
- Appearing / Passed
- Date of passing
- Aggregate marks
- Agreegate marks obtained
- CGPA Obtained
- Total CGPA
- Percentage of marks
- Class / Grade
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form Correction
No chance is given to the candidates to edit or modify the details in MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form after its submission. So, after entering all the details, cross-check it twice to be sure.
The correction in the details or in the images that have been uploaded in the application form can be done only before clicking the ‘Final Submit’ button. No change in the details is possible after clicking the final submit button.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Hall Ticket
Hall ticket for MAH M.Arch releases on the official website, mahacet.org. The confirmation about the availability of the admit card is sent to the candidates via SMS / Email.
- To download MAH M.Arch CET 2021 hall ticket, the candidates have to enter their roll number / registration number and date of birth / password.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates need to affix a passport size photograph (same as uploaded during online application process) in the space provided in the admit card.
- On the day of the examination, the candidates need to carry a printed copy of the admit card. Along with this, also carry an original valid id proof.
- Important details like exam timings, exam time, address of the exam centre etc are mentioned on the admit card.
About MAH M.Arch CET 2021
MAH M.Arch Common Entrance Test is conducted by State CET Cell, Maharashtra for admission into 2 year M.Arch course. The exam is conducted in the online mode. The test comprises of total 50 multiple-choice questions. The duration of the test is 60 minutes. The candidates are judged according to their knowledge on the topics like Building Technology, Environment, Architecture History and Humanities, Settlement, Design and Planning, Current Architecture Practice.
Frequently Asked Question on MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill MAH M.Arch CET 2021 application form at mahacet.org.
Ans. No, you cannot apply via offline mode. The form can be filled only through online mode.
Ans. This may due to large number of applying applying at the same time. In such a case, try applying after 15 minutes gap.
Ans. In such a case, visit the page for re-print application form / e-receipt and generate the printout.
Ans. In such a case, you need to re-register and check the printout through re-print application.
Ans. Please provide your registration number and password while writing to the official authority. In case of application failure, please send the error of failure message in JPEG , GIF or MS word file format. You may also provide the PC details including the operating system window and internet browser with version that was used to fill the form.
Ans. You can edit the details in the application form before clicking the final submit button. Once this button is clicked, no change in the details can be made.