MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form: Release date of Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2021 application form is expected to be in March. State CET Cell, Maharashtra releases application form at mahacet.org tentatively during the first week of March 2021. Candidates who have passed Class 12 with at least 45% marks and seeking admission to 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) program in colleges of Maharashtra have to apply online for MAH BHMCT CET 2021. An application fee is also charged by the State CET Cell for submitting applications for BHMCT CET. Read this article to know the details of MAH BHMCT CET application form 2021. Know about the process to apply online, application fee and more.
MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates may note that a valid email ID and a functional mobile number is required to apply for BHMCT CET 2021. These must be arranged before filling up the form online. Candidates have to ensure that the email and mobile contacts remain valid and functional for future communication and verification purposes. The official brochure of MAH BHMCT CET 2021 is not yet out. However, candidates can check out the expected dates related to MAH BHMCT CET Application Form based on previous year exam below.
|MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form||Expected Date|
|Start of online registration||1st week of Mar 2021|
|Last date to register||Last week of Mar 2021|
Click Here to fill up MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form as per schedule.
How to Fill Up MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form?
State CET Cell intimates the complete procedure to fill up and submit the MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form online at mahacet.org in the information brochure. The latest information brochure for BHMCT CET 2021 is not yet released. However, it is expected that the application process is going to remain unchanged. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill up the MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form as per schedule when released at the official website.
- At first, open the website mahacet.org.
- Now click on BHMCT CET on the left side of the home page.
- Now, applicants must click on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Enter name, mobile number, email ID and other details including Password on the user registration form.
- Click on Register and verify the OTP received to generate the Application ID and Password.
- Follow Steps 1 & 2 and click on “Registered Candidates Login”.
- Enter the application ID and password to login and start filling up the application form.
- After verifying the details entered, click on “Validate Your Details” and “Save & Next” buttons.
- Upload photograph & signature as per specifications.
- Click on Final Submit when done.
- Now the payment tab appears. Deposit the application fee using online modes available.
- Take a print out of the e-receipt & application form to ensure that the process is completed.
Fee for MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form
Based on the previous year trends of MAH BHMCT CET, the application fee must be paid at the last step of online form fill up. The details of the application fee is indicated by the State CET Cell, Maharashtra in the official information brochure. Candidates can check out the fee amount as per the previous year information brochure below.
|General (Maharashtra)/OMS/CIWGC||Rs 800|
Mode of Payment
The MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Fee can be paid online through the payment gateway at mahacet.org only. Candidates can use any of the following channels to pay the application fee for the exam.
- Debit card (RuPay, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro)
- Credit card
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets
Image Specifications For MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to upload scanned copies of a latest passport sized photograph and signature with the MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form. The scanned copies must be prepared as per specifications indicated by the Cell in the official information brochure. Candidates can check out the image specifications from previous year brochure below.
|Dimensions||200×230 pixels||140×60 pixels|
|File Size||20 to 50 KB||10 to 20 KB|
Important Instructions for Photograph & Signature
- Candidates must use a recent passport sized colored photograph.
- Photograph must have white background and no red-eye.
- Caps, hats, dark glasses are not accepted in the photograph.
- Face should be clearly visible in the photograph.
- Candidates must use a black pen to sign on white paper.
- Signature must be done by the candidate themselves.
- Signature is printed on admit card. Candidate’s signature must therefore match at all times.
- Signature in Capital Letters is not accepted.
What After MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form?
Once the window for application form fill up and payment of fee is completed, the State CET Cell scrutinize the eligible applications and releases the admit card for the computer based test. Candidates who are found eligible are issued the BHMCT CET Admit Card to appear in the exam at designated centres. Candidates have to appear at the centre with a printed copy of the admit card and a valid photo identification proof.
MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded from mahacet.org as per schedule before the exam. One must log in with the Registration Number & Password to download the admit card. It may be noted that a Ration Card or Learner’s Driving License are not accepted as valid photo identification. Candidates are advised to read & follow the instructions of the admit card carefully and report to the designated exam centre as per time indicated on the admit card.
About MAH BHMCT CET
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra conducts the BHMCT Common Entrance Test (CET) once a year. The examination is conducted as a state level entrance test for admission to first tear of 4 years’ full time Graduate Degree course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology. Candidates qualifying in BHMCT CET 2021 can get admissions in top Hotel Management institutes in the state on the basis of the CET score and availability of seats. THE BHMCT CET exam is held as a online test for a question paper that carries objective type questions. Candidates have to tale the test in a duration of 90 minutes for a total marks of 100.
Click here for State CET Cell Maharashtra Official Website
FAQs on MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form
Ans. Online registrations are expected to start in March 2021
Ans. Candidates can apply on mahacet.org for BHMCT CET 2021.
Ans. The fee is Rs 800 for General & Rs 600 for Reserved categories. For NRI/Foreign candidates, the fee is Rs 5000.
Ans. No, candidates have to pay the fee online only.
Ans. Candidates must upload a latest passport sized photograph & signature.