MAH B.Ed CET Syllabus 2021 – The candidates can check MAH B.Ed syllabus 2021 from this page. It is important to check the syllabus to know the topics from which questions are asked in the exam. CET Cell releases the syllabus for MAH B.Ed CET 2021 at mahacet.org. MAH B.Ed syllabus comprises the topics from Mental Ability, General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude. On the other hand, the questions in ELCT are asked from the topics like Reading Comprehension, Figures of Speech, Sentence Formation, Phonetic etc.
MAH B.Ed CET Syllabus 2021
Check the section-wise MAH B.Ed CET syllabus 2021 given below.
Note: Currently, the revised MAH B.Ed CET syllabus 2021 has not been released on the official website. As soon as it is out, it will be updated here. Until then, you can check and download last year’s syllabus.
Mental Ability: This section test the reasoning power of the candidates. It also judges how accurate one thinks. The questions are asked either in Verbal or Non-Verbal form:
- Problems on Dice etc
General Knowledge: This section basically tests the candidate’s knowledge about the events happening in the surroundings at the local, national and international level including past events and Current Affairs including:
- Science and Technology
- Political Science
- History in General
Teacher Aptitude: This test aims to test candidate’s capacity to become a teacher. It contains questions that tests:
- Keenness to update the knowledge
- Leadership quality awareness about changes in education and society, Communication and Professional commitment etc
Syllabus for ELCT
The candidates who wish to seek admission to English medium colleges will have to appear and qualify ELCT 2021. English Language Content Test (ELCT) is conducted for admission into English medium colleges after B.Ed CET is over.
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Idioms and Proverbs
- Figures of Speech
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check MAH B.Ed CET 2021 exam pattern from below.
- Mode of exam: MAH B.Ed CET is a computer-based examination
- Type of questions: The test is objective in nature. It comprises multiple-choice questions
- Duration: The candidates are given 90 minutes to complete the test
- Medium of CET: The question paper is available in English and Marathi languages
- Sections: There are 3 sections in the test
- Total marks: The total marks of B.Ed CET are 100, whereas the total marks of ELCT are 50
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 01 marks are awarded. No marks are deducted for the wrong answers
Distribution of questions for B.Ed CET
|Topics||No. of ques||Max marks|
Distribution of questions for ELCT
|Topics||No. of ques||Max marks|
|Verbal Idioms and Proverbs||05||05|
|Figures of Speech||02||02|
Suggested Books for MAH B.Ed CET 2021
There are lot of books available online for the preparation of B.Ed entrance exam. However, we have listed some of the books that can referred for the preparation of MAH B.Ed CET 2021.
|Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET)||Check Price Here|
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide||Check Price Here|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Check Price Here|
|General Knowledge 2021||Check Price Here|
|Teaching Aptitude & Attitude Test for Entrance Exams||Check Price Here|
|Teaching Aptitude & Teaching Attitude||Check Price Here|
How to Prepare for MAH B.Ed CET 2021?
For the preparation of MAH B.Ed CET 2021, the candidates must first understand the basic concepts of the important topics of each subject. In case of ELCT, focus on the topics of English subject.
- Be through with the concepts of Mental Ability section. For this, solve previous year question papers and know the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Read the newspapers daily to know the latest events. Read about the important past events and future events as well.
- Become more aware as a teacher. Develop leadership qualities, and know the changes in education and society.
- Solve previous year question papers to know the weightage of topics, difficulty level of questions etc. By solving the previous year questions, the candidates can improve their speed to solve the questions.
FAQs on MAH B.Ed CET Syllabus 2021
Ans. Yes, CET Cell release MAH B.Ed CET syllabus at mahacet.org.
Ans. MAH B.Ed CET 2021 syllabus is based on Mental Ability, General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude topics.
Ans. ELCT comprises of the questions from Reading Comprehension, Figures of Speech, Phonetics, Verbal Idioms and Proverbs etc.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking for the wrong answers in MAH B.Ed CET 2021.
Ans. To prepare for MAH B.Ed CET 2021, the candidates have to first check the section-wise topics from the syllabus. Then, make a timetable for the topics that have to be covered. Next, solve the previous year question papers to know the type of questions that are usually asked in the exam. Also, Keep on revising the topics that you will study on daily basis.