MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2021 – CET Cell, Maharashtra will release MAH B.Ed CET application form 2021 soon. It will be available at mahacet.org. The application process will be completely online. Candidates seeking admission in 2 year B.Ed (Regular / Special) course can fill the application form. To submit the application form, the candidates have to first enter the basic details. Next, upload the images and enter the remaining details, and pay the application fee. No more than one application form can be submitted by a candidate. If in case, multiple applications have been submitted, only the valid and completed form will be considered. Know more information about MAH B.Ed CET application form 2021 from this page.
MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2021
Apply Online: Link will be available soon.
MAH B.Ed CET Application Form Release Date
Last year, the application form was initially released on March 15 and was then re-released on September 07. In the year before, the registration started on March 07. This year, there is a delay in the commencement of registration due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is difficult to predict when the form will released. However, as soon as it is out, we will update it here.
|MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2021||Dates|
|Availability of application form||to be announced|
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
MAH B.Ed CET Application Fee 2021
The applicants have to pay the application fee in order to submit the application form. Check MAH B.Ed CET 2021 application fee given below.
Amount as per last year’s details
|Open category candidates from Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra state /|
All India candidates belonging to all categories, J&K Migrants
|Candidates belonging to backward class categories|
(SC, ST, VJ / DT – NT (A), NT – 1 (B), NT – 2 (C), NT – 3 (D), OBC, SBS, SEBC) belonging to Maharashtra state only
Mode of payment: The applicants can pay the application fee using:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Cash cards
- Mobile Wallets
Documents / Details Required to Fill MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2021
The applicants must keep the following documents ready to fill MAH B.Ed CET application form 2021.
- Active email id
- Valid mobile number
- Qualifying exam certificates
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
Image Specifications for MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
The applicants have to upload the pre-scanned images of the photograph and signature in MAH B.Ed CET 2021 application form. Check the details given below.
|Photograph||20 KB – 50 KB||200 x 230 pixels||jpg|
|Signature||10 KB – 20 KB||140 x 60 pixels||jpg|
Other Specifications for Photograph
- The photograph must be coloured, passport size and recent
- The photograph must be taken against a white background or any light background
- Make sure that the photograph has been taken with a relaxed face
- If the flash is used in the photograph, make sure there is no red-eye
- The spectacles can be worn in the photograph, however, make sure that there are no reflections and the eyes are clearly visible
- There should be no caps, dark glasses, hats in the photograph
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the candidate’s face
Other Specifications for Signature
- The candidate has to do the sign on white paper with black ink pen
- The signature must be done by the candidate only and not any other person
- The candidates must ensure that the image of the signature is clearly visible
- Signature done in capital letters are not accepted
Also, read about MAH B.Ed CET Syllabus 2021
How to Fill MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2021?
The online CET application form consists of 5 parts in total. Check the step-by-step process to fill the application form given below.
1st step: Enter the Basic Details
- First of all, click on the link of the application form given above on this page (available soon).
- Then, click on the ‘New registration’ button.
- Next, enter the details like name, email id, contact number.
- Then, click on the ‘save and next’ button.
2nd step: Upload the images
- Next, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
3rd: Enter remaining details
- Then, enter the remaining basic details.
- Next, select the exam centres.
- Then, enter the personal details such as date of birth, gender, marital status etc.
- After entering the personal details, enter the address details like district, full address, pin code.
- Next, provide the educational qualifications.
4th step: Preview the application form
- After entering all the details, cross-check all the details entered in the form.
- Next, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
5th step: Pay the application fee
- Lastly, pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and filled-in application form for future reference.
Details to be Entered in MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
The applicants have to enter the following details in MAH B.Ed CET 2021 application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Social category
- Have you passed / appeared for your Graduation degree qualifying examination from the university which is in Maharashtra?
- Have you passed / appeared for your Graduation degree qualifying examination from the university Outside Maharashtra?
- Have you passed / appeared for your Post – Graduation degree qualifying examination from the university which is in Maharashtra?
- Have you passed / appeared for your Post – Graduation degree qualifying examination from the university Outside Maharashtra?
- Are you a domicile of Maharashtra?
- Are you born in Maharashtra?
- Is your father or mother an employee of the Govt. of Maharashtra or Govt. of Maharashtra undertaking?
- Is your father or mother an employee of the Govt. of Maharashtra or Govt. of Maharashtra undertaking who is posted or reported to duty in Maharashtra state before the last date of submitting form of CAP
- Are you a candidate passed / passing a degree & or PG degree examination or equivalent examination from a recognised institution from a disputed Maharashtra – Karnataka Border Area and whose mother tongue is Marathi?
- Do you belong to Maharashtra State Candidature / Outside Maharashtra State Candidature / Jammu & Kashmir Migrant type
- Are you PwD with 40% disability?
- Type of disability (if any)
- Sub-type of disability
- Do you need compensatory time at the time of exam?
- Are you suffering from Cerebral Palsy and your writing speed is affected
- Do you intend to use the services of Scribe
- Do you have Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31st March 2022?
- Do you belong to religious minority of Maharashtra state?
- Do you belong to linguistic minority of Maharashtra state?
- Do you have caste certificate from Maharashtra?
- Do you possess tribe validity certificate?
- From which state have you completed / appeared for Graduation?
- From which state have you completed / appeared for Post – Graduation?
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Pin code
- Exam passed
- Name of the university
- Duration of degree
- Subject / stream
- Appearing / passed
- Date of passing
- Aggregate marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Do you want to appear for ELCT?
- Do you want to apply for B.Ed special colleges?
- Do you want to apply for colleges in Kavikulguru Sanskrit
- Have you studied Sanskrit at HSC or SSC level as one of the subjects
MAH B.Ed CET Hall Ticket 2021
MAH B.Ed CET hall ticket releases at mahacet.org and can be downloaded by entering the registration number / roll number and date of birth / password.
- The candidates have to carry the printed copy of the hall ticket and a valid id proof to the exam centre positively. Without carrying these items, entry is not allowed at the exam centre.
- The candidates have to affix a passport size photograph in the space given in the admit card.
- The original copy of the hall ticket that has the signature of the invigilator must be preserved till the end of the admission process.
About MAH B.Ed CET 2021
CET Cell, Maharashtra conducts B.Ed Common Entrance Test for admission into 2 year B.Ed (regular / special course). The candidates who want to take admission in English medium colleges have to appear in ELCT too.
The test comprises multiple-choice questions and the maximum marks of the test are 100, whereas, maximum marks of ELCT are 50. There are 3 sections in the test, Mental Ability, General Knowldge, Teacher Aptitude.
Official Website: mahacet.org
FAQs on MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2021
Ans. You can fill the application form at mahacet.org.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / IMPS / cash cards / mobile wallets.
Ans. No, you cannot apply via offline mode. You can apply through online mode only.
Ans. No, you are required to select the option for ELCT while filling MAH B.Ed CET application form 2021.
Ans. No, the application is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.