LSAT India 2021 – Registration for LSAT India 2021 March session is open at discoverlaw.in. Last date to apply is March 14, 2021. The law entrance exam will be held on multiple days starting from March 25, 2021. LSAC has decided to conduct LSAT India 2021 as an online remote-proctored test that candidates can give from the comfort of their homes. Through LSAT India, one can take admission in courses that include 3 year LLB, Integrated 5 year LLB, and LLM in participating institutes. After qualifying LSAT India, candidates need to participate in admission process of respective law colleges. Check more information about LSAT India 2021 from this page such as syllabus, exam pattern, instructions for the remote-proctored test, application process etc.
LSAT India 2021
– LSAT India 2021 registration is open. Check here
– LSAT 2021 has been conducted administered twice in the session of March and June.
Note: Prior to the closing of registration for LSAT India 2021, the candidates shall be asked to select the test slot from the date and time available.
LSAT India 2021 Exam Date and Other Dates
|LSAT India 2021||Dates|
|Commencement of application process||10 Nov 2020|
|Last date for early registration|
|Last date to Apply for March|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be announced|
|LSAT 2021 March Exam Date|
|Declaration of LSAT 2021 March Result||To be announced|
|Last date to Apply for June Exam||04 Jun 2021|
|LSAT 2021 March Exam Date||Starting the week of 14 June 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Declaration of LSAT 2021 June Result||To be announced|
LSAT India 2021 Sample Paper
LSAC has provided official LSAT prep test. These are basically sample paper in which questions with answers are given. Candidates can use these to prepare well for the exam. The links for the LSAT prep test is as follows:
LSAT India 2021 Application Form
The candidates can fill LSAT India 2021 application form online at discoverlaw.in. Before filling the application form, keep the documents like scanned photograph, photo id proof and qualifying exam mark sheets ready. Check LSAT India 2021 application process given below.
1st step: Go to discoverlaw.in and click the link “Register for LSAT-India:.
2nd step: Then, sign up by entering the necessary details like full name, country, email id, mobile number etc.
3rd step: After this, login with the generated email id / username and password.
4th step: Then, enter the personal and contact details and upload the scanned images of the photograph and a valid id proof.
5th step: Next, select the test application preference and fill the other details in the application form such as basic details, parent’s details, contact details etc.
6th step: Lastly, pay the application fee and enter the educational details.
|Particulars||Registration Fee||Bundle Registration Fee|
|Early Bird Registration Fee (Till 15 Jan 2021)||Rs 3499||Rs 4499|
|Regular Test Registration Fee (Applicable from 16 Jan 2021 till the end of registration)||Rs 3799||Rs 4699|
Test Prep Material Including Courier Charges applicable through registration period: Rs 799 for The Official LSAT – India Handbook, Rs 1199 for The Official LSAT-India Superprep, Rs 1699 for Bundle Test Prep Fee, and Rs 2999 for Exam fee with the Official LSAT – India Handbook.
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / wallets / cash cards.
Eligibility Criteria To Appear in LSAT India 2021 Exam
The candidates can check LSAT India 2021 eligibility criteria given below.
|5 year Integrated LLB Programme||For this course, the candidates must have done 10+2 with minimum 45% marks.|
|3 year LLB Programme||The candidates must have done Graduation with minimum 45% marks.|
|LLM||To pursue this course, the candidates must have done 3 year or 5 year LLB programme with minimum 45% marks.|
LSAT India 2021 Syllabus
LSAT India is the national level law entrance exam where the candidate’s high-level reading, informal reasoning and deductive reasoning skills are tested. The exam shall be proctored remotely using AI-Assisted Technology where the candidate’s entire examination shall be recorded through the computer’s web camera. Questions will be from the syllabus.
LSAT India tests the critical thinking skills of the candidates with 3 types of multiple-choice questions asked from Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
Analytical Reasoning: The questions from Analytical Reasoning tests the deductive reasoning skills of the candidates. This includes:
- Inferring what could be true or must be true from the given facts or rules
- Comprehending the basic structure of a set of relationships by determining a complete solution of the problem posed
- Reasoning with conditional if-then statements and recognizing logically equivalent formulations of those statements
- Identifying when two statements are logically equivalent in context by recognizing a rule or condition that could replace one of the original conditions but still result in the same outcomes
Logical Reasoning: The questions from Logical Reasoning basically tests the wide range of skills involved in thinking critically with the emphasis on skills that are critical to Legal Reasoning. These include:
- Reasoning by analogy
- Drawing well-supported conclusions
- Identifying and applying principles or rules
- Identifying flaws in arguments
- Recognising similarities and differences between patterns of reasoning
Reading Comprehension: The passages in Reading Comprehension may ask the following characteristics of a passage:
- Main idea or primary purpose of the passage
- The organisation or structure
- Information or ideas that can be inferred
- Meaning or purpose of the word or phrases used in the context
- Ideas or information that can be inferred
LSAT India 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check LSAT India 2021 exam pattern from below.
- Mode: LSAT India is conducted as a remote proctored online examination (Test from home)
- Nature of questions: There are multiple-choice questions in test
- Breaks: There are no breaks given to the candidates during LSAT India
- Duration: The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 20 minutes
- Sectional Limit: The section limit for each section is 35 minutes. The candidates cannot review the section or attempt any question if the time is over for that section.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking in the test in case of incorrect answers
Distribution of questions
|Section type||No. of questions||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (1)||22||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (2)||23||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
|Total||92||2 hours 20 minutes|
Books Recommended to Prepare for LSAT India 2021
The candidates can refer books given below to prepare for LSAT India 2021.
|Powerscore 2020 Digital LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible||Buy Here|
|LSAT IntelliPREP: Effective Preparatory Practices to Ace LSAT||Buy Here|
|LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions||Buy Here|
|10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptests||Buy Here|
Important Instructions for LSAT India 2021 – Online Remote Proctored Test
Check the important instructions for LSAT India 2021.
What is not allowed to have during LSAT India 2021? Any articles like mobile phones, headphones, camera, earphones, smartwatches, beepers, calculators, beepers, notes, notebooks, dictionaries, iPods, calculators watches, headsets, listening devices, recording devices, pagers, beepers etc.
What is allowed during the exam? The candidates can have these items in their workspace pencils, sharpeners, erasers, beverage in a clear container, and 2 single sheets of unmarked papers.
Photo id allowed: The candidates need to upload an electronic copy after the registration on the registration website. The photo id must be original and must not be expired. It should be recognizable where the candidate’s photograph and signature are properly visible. Also, the first and last name on the id must match the name at the time of registering. These phot ids are acceptable:
- Aadhar card (coloured or back & white e-aadhar is acceptable but aadhar slip is not acceptable)
- Election card / Voter id card
- Driver’s License
- PAN card
- SC / ST with photograph
- Military id / Govt-issued Armed Forces Dependend id containing photo of the candidate
- Employee id containing photograph and signature
Following ids are not accepted: Photocopies (attested or otherwise), notarised copies, learner’s driving license
From where can I take LSAT India test?
- The candidates are required to choose a well-lit, quiet and private work area where there is no interruption.
- Make sure that there are no prohibited items in the workspace
- Once the test has been started, do not move out of the view of the webcam or change the working environments until the test is over.
- The candidates must not take LSAT India from any public space such as cyber cafe or library.
Equipment needed to give LSAT India 2021: The test can be given by the candidates using laptop or computer having following configuration:
- Windows 8 professional edition or above Operating System
- 2-4 GB and above RAM
- Dual Core / i3 or above processor
- Attached or Integrated Camera
- Internet with consistent speed
- Up-date web browser (Chrome above 82.0 or above / Firefox version 68 or above)
- 15 GB or more free disk
- Functional Audio-Video Microphone
The web browser must have the pop-ups disabled so as to launch the test properly. Also, it is advised to have an antivirus installed.
Note: The candidates have to go through the system verification test. This can be done before the exam date.
What should I wear during the test? LSAT India shall be reviewed by the LSAC personnel. So, dress as you would dress if appearing at the test centre. Items like hats / hoods (exception of religious headwear), sunglasses and headphones must not be worn.
What is someone else enters enter my room? Please inform the family members to not enter the room from where the test is being taken. If they do so, please tell them to leave the room immediately.
Activities thar are considered misconduct during the test
- Using a mobile phone or any other prohibited item
- Allowing another person to access the test content
- Having any electronic device near the workspace
- Communicating anyone other than your proctor
- Modifying webcam to permit the view of the face
- Speaking aloud
- Leaving the seat
- Attempting to run any other test applications besides LSAT India
- Attempting to copy the test content or record the test material
- Save any test material on your computer
- Sharing the details in any form, oral or written through any means (during the test or after it)
LSAT India 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can download LSAT India 2021 admit card from discoverlaw.in.
- To download LSAT India 2021 admit card, the candidates need to enter the registered email id and password.
- LSAT Indi admit card specifies important details about the exam such as exam date, exam timings, general instructions etc.
- The candidates need to show a valid id proof as well along with the printed copy of the admit card to the proctor on the day of the exam.
LSAT India 2021 Result
The result for LSAT India releases in the online mode at discoverlaw.in. Candidates can check their result by entering the username / email and password. The result is declared in the form of a scorecard.
- The information about the availability of the scorecard is intimated via mail.
- LSAT India score is valid for 5 years. However, check with the respective law college about the acceptance of the prior score.
LSAT India Participating Colleges
Following colleges and university accepts LSAT India scores.
- Asian Law College
- JIS University
- School of Law and Constitutional Studies, Shobit Deemed University
- ISBR Law College
- Vivekananda Global University
- GITAM Law of School, GITAM
- Indore Institute of Law
- Kalinga University, Raipur
- Lovely Professional University
- ARKA Jain University
- Mody University of Science and Technology
- Jindal Global Law School
- JLU School of Law
- IFIM Law School
- Vijaybhoomi School of Law, Vijaybhoomi University
- SVKM’s NMIMS Krit P. Mehta School of Law
- Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science (Deemed-to-be-university)
- Adamas University
- MIT-World Peace University, Faculty of Law
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Faculty of Law, Manav Rachna University
- Bennett University
- Alliance University
- BML Munjal University
Law School Admission Council is a not-for-profit organization that helps candidates to seek admission into reputed law colleges worldwide. LSAC members include more than 200 law schools through US, Australia and Canada. The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) is situated in Pennsylvania, U.S.A. It was founded in the year 1947.
The body processes academic credentials of over 85,000 law school applicants annually. It also conducts educational conferences for law school professionals and prelaw advisors.
Official Website: discoverlaw.in
1st Floor, WeWork Forum,
DLF Cyber City, Phase – III,
Sector 24,Gurugram, HR – 122002
Email : email@example.com
Help Desk: +91 89898 00123
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 10 AM – 5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions on LSAT India 2021
Ans. LSAT India 2021 will be held as a remote proctored online test.
Ans. LSAT India 2021 will start from May 10, 2021. It will be conducted on multiple days.
Ans. Yes, each section has to be completed in 35 minutes.
Ans. No breaks can be taken between the exam.
Ans. No, you cannot access the section of LSAT India if its time limit is over. You cannot also go to the previous section if you have navigated to the other section.
Ans. No, you cannot take test from any public test. If you do so you scores will be cancelled.
Ans. LSAT India scores are valid for 5 years.