|Details - LPUNEST 2021, Application Form, Slot Booking, Result, Dates|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Sample Papers, Previous Year Qs Papers|
LPUNEST 2021 Application Form – LPUNEST application form has released for the 2nd round on 01 April 2021. The last date to apply for LPUNEST is 30 April 2021. LPUNEST application form is available online at nest.lpu.in. Candidates can also apply using the direct link on this page below. For the online application form, the candidates need to register at the website, fill the application form, upload important documents, and submit the form with online payment. For more details on LPUNEST 2021 Application Form like how to apply, document specification, form correction etc, read below.
LPU NEST Application Form 2021-2022
Latest: Application Form for LPUNEST 2021-2022 is now available. You can fill the form from here: Click here to apply for LPUNEST 2021.
LPU is one of the well-known Indian universities that conducts LPUNEST for admission every year. LPUNEST 2021 shall be held more than once for each admission phase, for which the application form releases as per the schedule below:
|Important Events||Schedule – I||Schedule – II|
|Commencement of online registration||1st week of Jan 2021||01 Apr 2021 onwards|
|Last date to apply||31 Mar 2021||30 Apr 2021|
LPUNEST 2021 Application Fee
The candidates can check below the LPUNEST 2021 application fee details and the mode payment that is available:
|Mode of Application||Fee To Apply and Get Soft Copy of LPUNEST Kit||Fee To Apply and Get Hard Copy of LPUNEST Kit|
|Online Application||Boys – Rs. 1000|
Girls – Rs. 500
|Boys – Rs. 1500|
Girls – Rs. 1000
|Offline Application (LPUNEST Kit)||–||Boys – Rs. 1500|
Girls – Rs. 1000
The candidates can check below the description of the payment modes for LPUNEST 2021 – Online Application – Pay the application fee by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Documents to Keep Ready to Fill-in details in LPUNEST 2021 Application Form
Before filling the online application form of LPUNEST 2021 the candidates have to be ready with the below-given documentations:
- Scanned copy of your Photograph, and Signature as per the specifications
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- A valid email id which should be active till the end of the admission process
- A valid and active mobile number
- Credit Card/ Debit card to pay the online application fee.
Specification Of The Documents To Be Uploaded In LPUNEST 2021 Application Form
Out of the above documents the candidates alos need to upload a few documents in the application form. The specification of the documents is given below:
- LPU NEST Photo size with white background must be 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
- The passport-sized scanned image must have the name of the candidates and the date on which the picture is taken.
- There should be no cap or goggles on the photo.
- The image size of the signature must be 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- LPU NEST 2021 right-hand fingerprint size: 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- JPG image format
- White background
- Running hand signature style.
How to Apply for LPUNEST 2021 Online?
The candidates can check below the steps to apply for LPUNEST 2021 in the online mode:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link of the respective course for which you wish to apply for.
- Now, register online by entering details such as your Email ID, Name, State, Mobile Number, etc,
- Click on the “Register Now” button to submit the details.
- An OTP is sent to the mobile number entered during registration. Hence, it is advised to provide a valid mobile number.
- Enter the sent OTP and Click on “OK” button to proceed to the next step.
- Register online by entering the details such as name, email id, date of birth and mobile number.
Step 2: Make payment for the online application
After the registration part is over, the aspirants will then have to pay the requisite amount of the application fee. The application fee for online registration can be done using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 3: Fill in the details in the online application
- After making the payment of the online application, candidates have to fill in other required details such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, Exam details etc.
- All the information to be provided in the online application must be valid.
Step 4: Upload scanned photograph and signature
On filling in details in the online application, upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature and other relevant documents as per the specifications.
Step 5: Submit the Online Application
On completion of the above-mentioned steps, submit the application form through online mode. Also, take a print out of the submitted application for future reference.
Other Modes to Apply for LPUNEST 2021
Apart from the online mode of the application form, the candidates can use 2 other modes to apply for LPUNEST 2021. The same is given below:
- Obtain the application form University Campus/ Campus Offices
- Semi-Online Application
Rejection of LPUNEST 2021 Application Form
The University has specified that it can reject the application form if it is submitted with Incomplete details, for example, Declaration not signed, etc. The University will not take responsibility to inform such applicants about the rejection of their application. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to ensure that the duly filled in application is dispatched along with complete enclosures in all respects.
The reasons for rejection can be anyone the following:
- The photograph is not clear.
- The uploaded documents are of wrong size and format.
- The application form is not submitted as per the deadline
- Non-payment of the application fee
These are just the few of the reasons. there can be n number reasons that may lead to the cancellation of the LPUNEST 2021 Application Form.
LPUNEST 2021 Application Form Correction
Once the application form is submitted the candidates are not allowed to make any changes or correction in it. LPU do not open any form correction window. The candidates have to submit form correctly with all the details in one go only.
The checklist that you must follow to submit the LPUNEST 2021 Application Form is as follows:
- All the fields must be filled.
- The dates must be correctly filled
- The spellings must be correct
- Images must be correctly uploaded
- The educational qualifications must be filled in properly
- Address, email ID and ,obile number must be correctly entered
- Review the application form before final submission
LPUNEST 2021 Eligibility
To fill the LPUNEST 2021 Application form the candidates have to be eligible. The candidates must check the eligibility requirement for the course that they are applying for. Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for various courses before they proceed to fill the online application form:
Click here to check the eligibility criteria for each of the course before applying for LPUNEST 2021.
LPUNEST 2021 Slot Booking
After the registration ends, the candidates can participate in the slot booking process of LPUNEST 2021. To book the slots the candidates need to log in using their application number and password. Only those candidates who book their slots are allotted the exam date and time as per their selection. The candidaes who do not book their slots are allotted random exam slots as per the availability.
During the slot booking process, the candidates can book their exam date and time. The boooking is done in real-time and on the first come first serve basis. After booking slot, candidates can download LPUNEST 2021 admit card.
Lovely Professional University
Lovely Professional University, or known as LPU is one of the most reputed private universities in India. Known for its vast campus that is one of the biggest & best in the world, this university offers specialized courses in 45+ departments. LPU is located in the state of Punjab. LPU Admission is based on LPUNEST (LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test) and other national level entrance examination like JEE Main, CLAT, LSAT, NEET, etc.
To apply via LPUNEST, the candidates need to fill in the application form, appear for the exam, qualify the same and complete the admission process.
LPU NEST 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : To apply for LPUNEST, the candidate can either fill the form online through the official website or get the application form from the university campus.
Ans : The amount of application fee is non-refundable.
Ans : Candidates shall have a valid email ID, phone number, scanned copy of photograph and signature, scanned copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate, diploma/graduation/postgraduation mark sheet, valid mobile number and so on.
Ans : LPU does not allow changes or modifications in the application form after submission of the form. LPU does not open any form correction window. Therefore, the candidate is suggested to fill the application form correctly in one go only.
Ans : No need to panic. In case, the amount is deducted and the status is failed then the deducted amount will be refunded back into your account automatically within 5 to 7 business days.
Ans : Kindly check whether you have provided the correct mobile number or not. If the phone number is correct then report the concern to the concerned authority.
Ans : LPU rejects the application form in which the photograph is not clear, uploaded documents are of wrong size and format, fee not paid or form submitted after the last date of the application fee.
Ans : In the case of the online application form, the candidate can make the payment of the application fee by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. In the case of the offline application form, the candidate can make payment by Cash/ Cheque or Demand Draft.