Lloyd LET 2022 Application Form – Lloyd law College has released the Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) application form. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website let.lloydlawcollege.edu.in. Last date to apply is 31 Mar 2022. Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2022 is a law entrance exam conducted by Lloyd Law College every year for students to get enrolled in various law courses such as B.A.LL.B (5 years) and LL.B. (3 years). The official date for Lloyd LET 2022 is not yet released but it is expected that the exam will be conducted in June 2022. You can find all the information related to Lloyd LET 2022 application form, below in this article such as how to fill application form, application fees, image specifications, etc.
Lloyd LET 2022 Application Form
Apply Here – Click here to fill the Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2022 application form.
Lloyd Law College has not yet released the official schedule of Lloyd LET 2022. Candidates will be notified when the official dates for the important events of Lloyd LET are announced.
|Registration Process Ends||31 Mar 2022|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
How to Fill Lloyd LET Application Form
Lloyd LET application form are available for candidates to fill in online as well as offline mode.
The online process to fill the application form for Lloyd LET 2022 is given below:
1st Step – Go to the official website of Lloyd Law College i.e. lloydlawcollege.edu.in
2nd Step – On the official website, first you’ll have to register yourself as a new application. For this, select the course you want to apply for and then enter the asked details which are you name, email address, phone number and state, and create a password.
3rd Step – Click on ‘Apply now‘ and you’ll be redirected to the application form.
4th Step – Enter all the personal details asked in the application form such as your name, father’s name, category, date of birth, gender and address, and upload your photograph and signature.
5th Step – Click on ‘Next‘.
6th Step – On the next page, enter all the academic details asked about your 10th standard, 12th standard, and graduation.
7th Step – Click on ‘Next‘ and you’ll be redirected to the page for making payment.
8th Step – Make a payment of Rs 1500 using debit card/ credit card/ net banking and your application form will be submitted successfully.
Lloyd LET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for Lloyd LET 2022 is Rs 1,500.
- Candidates filling the form online can pay the application fee using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates filling the form offline can pay the application fee by issuing a Demand Draft in the favor of Lloyd Law College, payable at New Delhi.
Lloyd LET 2022 Image Specification
Image specification is an important factor to take into consideration. While filling up the application form, the candidates must ensure that the images of scanned photograph and signature are in accordance with the image specifications set by the Lloyd Law College. You can check the required image specification in the table below.
|Photograph||10KB – 100KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||10KB – 50KB||JPG/JPEG|
Lloyd LET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Lloyd LET 2022 below.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 and should have secured a minimum of 60% marks.
- Test score of each candidate will be scaled down right to Maximum Marks: 50/candidate score. Like CLAT 150/candidate score will be scaled down to 50/(1/3) of the candidate score.
- Candidates whose score is less than 60% in 10+2 or are appearing in class 12th shall apply for Lloyd Online Test in order to qualify for the final round of selection process i.e. Personal Interview.
- Qualification: To appear for the LL.B, candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university.
- Marks: Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of
- 45% marks for general category
- 42% for OBC and
- 40% for SC/ST category.
- Candidates appearing for the annual examination in March/April/May are also eligible to apply. However, he/she must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
Lloyd LET 2022 – What to do if I forget the password?
In case you forget your password, Lloyd Law College gives you the opportunity to retrieve it. You can follow the following steps you retrieve you Lloyd LET 2022 Password.
1st Step: Click here to access the website for forgot password.
2nd Step: Enter your username or email address.
3rd Step: Click on ‘Search‘.
4th Step: An email will be sent to your email address by Lloyd Law College. You can find your login credentials (Login ID and Password) in that email.
Lloyd LET 2022 Admission Process
Candidates can find all the information about the admission process of Lloyd LET 2022 below.
- For BA LLB admission, the candidates who have secured 60% or above marks in Class 12th board exams will have to appear for personal interview only.
- Similarly for LLB, those who have scored 55% or above in graduation have to appear for Personal Interview only.
- Candidates who do not meet the criteria mentioned above have to appear for an Online Aptitude Test followed by personal Interview.
Online Aptitude Test: Candidates can give the online aptitude test from their home through any computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone.
Personal Interview: In personal interview, the candidates will be asked questions about the subjects studied in last qualifying exam, current affairs, hobbies, achievements, etc.
About Lloyd LET 2022
Lloyd Law Entrance Test is conducted by Lloyd Law College every year to enroll students in various Law courses such as B.A.LL.B and LL.B. Lloyd Law College is yet to release the official schedule for Lloyd LET 2022. However, it is expected that the exam will take place in June 2022. All the official information about the exam will be released through the official website of Lloyd Law College i.e. lloydlawcollege.edu.in. Candidates can fill the application form for Lloyd LET 2022 online or offline till April 2022.
FAQs about Lloyd LET 2022 Application Form
Yes, you can fill and submit the application form of Lloyd LET 2022 offline.
No, you’ll just have to appear for the personal interview.
Yes, you can retrieve the password for Lloyd LET 2022.
No, you can give the online aptitude test from home.
The size of the photograph must be between 10KB to 100KB and size of signature must be between 10KB to 50 KB.
To make the payment offline, you’ll have to attach a demand draft of Rs 1500, in favor of Lloyd Law College, with the application form, before posting it.