KRLMPCA CET 2021 – Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Colleges Association (KMCA) will conduct KRLMPCA CET 2021. It is the state level engineering entrance exam for admission to the 10 engineering colleges that are a part of the association. The exam is expected to be conducted in May. Read this article for the complete details of KRLMPCA CET 2021 including eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern and more.
KRLMPCA CET 2021
Overview of KRLMPCA CET 2021
|Exam Name||Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA) Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association|
|Last Year Information Brochure||Download Here|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor of Engineering (BE)|
|Level of the examination||UG Level|
|Category of the examination||State Level examination|
|Mode of the examination||Offline|
|Application fees||Rs 1000/-|
List of Engineering Colleges where admission is through KRLMPCA CET
Religious and linguistic minority colleges / seats where admission is through KMCA entrance exam are the following.
- Anjuman Institute of Techhnology and Management – Bhatkal
- Canara Engineering College – Mangalore
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College – Bidar
- HKBK College of Engineering – Bangalore
- HMS Institute of Technology – Tumkur
- KCT Engineering College – Gulbarga
- New Horizon College of Engineering – Bangalore
- P.A. College of Engineering – Mangalore
- St. Joseph Engineering College – Mangalore
- The Oxford College of Engineering – Bangalore
KRLMPCA CET 2021 Exam Date
Check out the expected schedule of events related to KRLMPCA CET 2021 as per previous year trends below.
|KRLMPCA CET 2021 Exam Events||Dates|
|Issuance of the notification||1st / 2nd week of March 2021|
|Release of the application form||1st / 2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date to apply||1st / 2nd week of April 2021|
|Release of the hall ticket||April 2021|
|KRLMPCA CET 2021 Entrance Test||May 2021|
|Releasing of the answer key||May 2021|
|Submission of raising the objections against the answer key||1st week of June 2021|
|Declaration of the result||June 2021|
|Registration and Counselling and option entry||July 2021|
|Seat allotment||July 2021|
|Reporting the allotted colleges||July 2021|
KRLMPCA CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates intending admission to the UG program at member institutions must satisfy the eligibility conditions laid down by the Association before applying for the CET exam. Check out the criteria as per the previous year brochure below:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized university/board.
- The applicants must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Electronics / Computer Science as an optional subject.
- Those who are appearing in the Class 12 final exam in 2021 are also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to submit the required documents at the time of admission.
- Candidates must have obtained an aggregate of 45% marks in the optional subject in the class 12th exam.
KRLMPCA CET 2021 Application Form
The KRLMPCA CET application form 2021 will release soon.
The application form of KRLMPCA CET releases online on its official website i.e. kmca.info. After filling up the application form online, the printout must be sent through post along with DD (application fees).
Hence, the applicants can check the step by step process to fill the KRLMPCA CET Application Form below.
- Open the website kmca.info using any compatible website browser.
- On the homepage of the website, look for the link to apply for KRLMPCA CET 2021.
- Click on the link to open the application form.
- Fill up the form by entering the correct details and uploading scanned images of the photograph & signature.
- After submission, download the filled in the application form and generate a print out of the form.
- Send the print out of the application form, along with receipt of Demand Draft to KRLMPCA Bangalore on or before the last date through speed post/private courier.
Address for sending KRLMPCA CET 2021 Application Form – To be announced
Last year, form had to be sent to – The Secretary, Flat No.143, 4th Floor,
‘SURYAMUKHI’, Garden Apartments
#21 Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore – 560001
KRLMPCA CET 2021 Application Fee
Check out the fee amount for all candidates as per the previous year brochure below.
Application Fee – Rs 1000/-
KRLMPCA CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Students who are appearing for the entrance test of Karnataka must be aware of the exam pattern. The pattern includes details such as time, question pattern, marking scheme, etc. Applicants can check the KRLMPCA CET exam pattern below:
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR Based)|
|Subjects||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|Number of Questions||180 (60 questions per subject)|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|No. of Papers||Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)|
Paper II (Mathematics)
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark.|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
KRLMPCA CET Syllabus 2021
Students have to prepare for the examination based on the syllabus. The question paper comprises 60 questions from each subject. Since the examination is held for admission to the Engineering course at the UG level, the level of difficulty of the paper is as per the syllabus of 10+2. Check out the indicative subjects of the KRLMPCA CET Syllabus below as per the previous year information brochure.
KRLMPCA CET 2021 Admit Card
The KRLMPCA CET admit card 2021 will release a few days before exam.
The admit card releases around a week before the date of the examination. Candidates who have submitted the application form can download the hall ticket from the website kmca.info.
Check out some important points to note about the KRLMPCA CET admit card 2021 below.
- The KRLMPCA Hall Ticket contains all the details of the candidates such as name, date and time of the exam, exam centre address, instructions etc.
- The admit card releases on the official website i.e. kmca.info only. There is no provision to get the admit card through any other means.
- The admit card releases at the aforementioned website through candidate login only. As such, registered candidates have to log in with their registered mobile number & date of birth to log in and download the admit card as per schedule.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the designated exam centre on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card, candidates are not allowed to appear on the test.
- Candidates are advised to carry a valid photo identity proof along with the admit card.
- The admit card must be preserved till at least the admission process is over.
KRLMPCA CET 2021 Exam Centres
As per the previous year information brochure of the KRLMPCA CET exam, the entrance test is conducted in the three cities of Karnataka only. Candidates are informed about the exact address of the designated exam centre through the admit card. Check out the list of exam cities below.
- Mangalore and
KRLMPCA CET 2021 Answer Key
The conducting body releases the answer keys soon after the completion of the examination. Applicants who appear in the examination can check the KRLMPCA CET 2021 answer key at kmca.info after the exam. The Association offers facilities to raise objections against the provisional answer key which releases at first.
Last year KMCA allowed candidates to raise objections to the answer key by sending queries through speed post. The trends are expected to be continued this year and candidates have to submit their objections by paying a fee of Rs 100 per question. The fee must be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of KRLMPCA.
The objections received are placed before the expert committee and after checking, the final answer key is released. The answer key fee amount is non-refundable.
Address for sending objections by Speed Post – To be announced
Last year objections had to be sent to – The Secretary, Flat No.143, 4th Floor,
‘SURYAMUKHI’, Garden Apartments
#21 Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore – 560001
KRLMPCA CET 2021 Result
The KRLMPCA CET 2021 Result will be declared at the official website.
The result of the entrance test is declared on the association’s website i.e. kmca.info after the release of the final answer key. This because the evaluation of the candidate’s response sheet is done on the basis of the final answer keys. Candidates must note that the result is not declared at the exam centres and it can only be checked at the aforementioned official website of KRLMPCA as per schedule after the exam.
Last year, the KRLMPCA released the result in the form of a merit/rank list of candidates. The merit list is drawn on the basis of the score in the CET exam. Qualifying candidates are called for admission to the BE course through counselling.
KRLMPCA CET 2021 Counselling
Admission to the Bachelor of Engineering program at member institutions is offered by the association on the basis of the rank in the KRLMPCA CET exam. The details of the counselling procedure releases at the website kmca.info as per schedule after the release of the final merit lists.
KRLMPCA also releases the list of member institutions at the website kmca.info prior to the announcement of the counselling sessions. In addition, details of college-wise & course-wise seat capacity before the commencement of counselling for admission.
Candidates must submit the following documents at the time of seat allotment:
- KRLMPCA CET 2021 Admission Ticket
- Scorecard of KMCA
- One recent passport size photograph
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Category/ minority certificate (if applicable)
The Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association, Bangalore formally started operations in January 2004. The Association caters to candidates need for admission to programs in Medical, Dental and Engineering disciplines with special reference to the minority candidates of the state of Karnataka. Two different entrance exams are conducted by the KRLMPCA i.e. for admission to Undergraduate & Post Graduate courses. At present, the member institutions of the Association include 3 Medical Colleges, 5 Dental Colleges and 14 Engineering Colleges in the state. However, since, the Supreme Court mandated the NEET exam for admission to Medical & Dental courses in India, the Association only engages in conducting tests for admission to Engineering courses.
KRLMPCA CET 2021 FAQs
Ans. The application form is released in the First week of February 2021.
Ans. The Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association is the main conducting body for the admission.
Ans. Candidates can fill the form online and submit it offline along with the application fees?
Ans. The application fee cost is Rs 1000/- for all categories
Ans. The selection of the candidates is based on the entrance test performance, followed by merit list result and counselling.
Ans. The entrance test is conducted offline.
Ans. Candidates can check their result online- kmca.info.