|Details - KMAT Kerala 2021, Application Form, Check Status and Do Correction, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Result|
KMAT Kerala 2021 Answer Key – CEE Kerala has released the KMAT Kerala answer key 2021, with question paper for the session one exam that was organized on April 11, 2021. The preliminary answer key has been released on April 13, 2021, in PDF format. Candidates who appeared in Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT Kerala 2021) can view and download their answer key from the direct link given below on this page. Also, one can raise objections in the answer key if they find any error or a discrepancy. The objections can be submitted so as to reach by post or hand delivery by the last date. Fee per questions objected is Rs. 300. Get your KMAT Kerala 2021 answer key below including the way to download the answer key and other specific details.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Answer Key
The answer key of KMAT Kerala 2021 has been released.
|KMAT Kerala 2021 Official Preliminary Answer Key with Question Paper||Click Here|
What next? KMAT Kerala 2021 result will be announced soon!
KMAT Kerala 2021 Answer key Issuance Dates
Check here the KMAT Kerala 2021 exam and answer key releasing dates:
|KMAT Kerala 2021 Exam||11 Apr 2021|
|Provisional Answer Key||13 Apr 2021|
|Objection Raised against the Answer key||13 Apr 2021|
|CEE will accept objections by post / hand till this last date||19 Apr 2021 (10 AM)|
|Final Answer Key||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
KMAT Kerala 2021 Answer Key – Provisional
KMAT Kerala 2021 Answer Key (Preliminary / Provisional) has been released now.
- Check the answer key for calculating the rough marks in the examination.
- For every correct answer, you will get +4 marks. While one (1) mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. There are no negative marking for the left (unattempted) questions.
- Download the KMAT Kerala 2021 answer key, for the MBA entrance exam that was held on 11 April 2021. The answer key is released in PDF format on the official site of the authority at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Candidates who have appeared in the session one entrance test can download their preliminary answer key by clicking on the direct pdf link given on this page.
- Also, candidates can download the preliminary answer key by visiting the official website. Candidates are required to check the official released correct answer and match that to their recorded responses and if they find any error they should raise objections.
How to Download KMAT Kerala 2021 Answer key
Adhere to these steps to download the KMAT Kerala 2021 answer key:
- Click on the above-given official direct link.
- OR. Visit the official website of CEE Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the link for KMAT Kerala 2021.
- Find the answer key link and click on that.
- Open the answer key link by clicking on that.
- The answer key will open on your screen in pdf format.
- Download the answer key in your system or device.
- The KMAT 2021 answer key (preliminary) looks like as shown below.
How to Calculate the Score Using Answer Key?
The KMAT Kerala 2021 entrance exam has 180 multiple-choice questions. Each correct answer is carrying the 4 marks. For each incorrect answer, 1 mark to be deducted. No marks to be deducted for the unattempted questions.
By the use of the answer key, candidates can calculate the total correct answer they have marked in the examination. Also, candidates should count all incorrect answers.
Candidates should apply the following formula to calculate the predicted score for the KMAT Kerala 2021 entrance test:
KMAT Kerala 2021 Score = (Total Correct Answers x 4 – Total Incorrect Answers x 1)
How to Raise Objections in KMAT Kerala Answer Key?
- If candidates find any error in the questions or answers in the officially released KMAT Kerala 2021 answer key (provisional), then they should forward a written complaint by Post or by Hand.
- Send the objection to the Commissioner of Entrance Examination along with the supportive documents.
- Fee is Rs. 300/- per objection.
- Fee needs to be paid via DD in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The written complaint should reach the CEE office by last date mentioned above.
- If the filed complaints are found genuine, the per challenge fee will be refunded to the candidates.
- No, communication regarding the objections is entertaining by Fax or by Mail.
After the due date of objecting, the final answer key will be released. The commissioner authority of the exam will not provide the challenging facility once the final answer key is released.
KMAT Kerala Result 2021
After the closing of the objection window, the CEE Kerala will evaluate the objections submitted by the candidates by the expert committee. The final modification will be issued in the KMAT Kerala 2021 final answer key.
The CEE Kerala will release the final answer key along with the KMAT Kerala 2021 result. The result will be released online on the official website of the CEE.
Candidates will be able to check their result by the login window on providing the application number and the password in the given fields.
The result will be released in the form of a KMAT Kerala 2021 scorecard. Which will contain the score of the candidates they obtained in the entrance exam.
About KMAT Kerala 2021
- KMAT (Kerala Management Aptitude Test) Kerala is a state-level entrance exam.
- It is conducted by the CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Exams) Kerala.
- The exam is organized for screening the candidates for the MBA and management courses.
- Based on the KMAT Kerala score, candidates can get admission into management programmes within the limits of Kerala state.
- The exam is conducted in Computer Based Test mode.
- The exam comprises 180 Multiple Choice Type questions.
- The correct answer carries 4 marks. Incorrect answer punishes with -1 marks.
FAQs on KMAT Kerala 2021 Answer Key
Ans. The official link for downloading the answer key is given above.
Ans. Visit the above link or the official site at cee.kerala.gov.in and navigate the answer key link.
Ans. Yes you can object and submit that with the supportive documents.
Ans. Candidates can challenge the answer key by 17 April 2021.
Ans. The objection fee is Rs. 300/- per objection.