KMAT Karnataka Exam Pattern 2022 – KMAT Karnataka would be conducted as offline pen and paper based exam. KMAT Karnataka Question paper would comprise of 120 MCQ questions, divided into 3 sections, to be attempted in 2 hours. The sections in KMAT Karnataka 2022 paper would be – Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Basic Aptitude (details below), with equal distribution of questions in all three. For each correct response, candidate would be awarded +1 mark, there is no negative marking in KMAT Kerala 2022. KMAT or Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is a state-level examination conducted for admissions into MBA courses offered by institutes Karnataka. KMAT 2022 is conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). Follow article thoroughly in order to get complete details regarding KMAT Karnataka exam pattern, syllabus, books, etc.
KMAT Karnataka Exam Pattern 2022
KMAT Exam Pattern 2022 will be similar to that of 2021. The details of KAMT Karnataka exam pattern is as follows:
|KMAT 2022 Karnataka Particulars||Details|
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode|
|Format of Exam||MCQ Type|
|No. of Questions||120 Questions|
|No. of sections||3 sections (Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Basic Aptitude)|
|Marks Per Questions||1 mark|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Exam Mode
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 Examination will be conducted in the offline mode.
- KMAT Karnataka Question Paper would completely be in English.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked, and the candidate has to mark any one choice of the question, as the correct answer on their OMR sheet.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Distribution Of Questions and Marks
|KMAT Karnataka Section||Number of Questions||Marks per Question|
|Language Comprehension||40||1 ; No minus Marking in KMAT Kerala 2022|
|Mathematical Skills||40||1 ; No minus Marking|
|Basic Aptitude||40||1 ; No minus Marking|
|Total||120||120 ; No minus Marking in KMAT Kerala 2022|
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Marking Scheme
There is specified marking scheme in the KMAT Karnataka 2022.
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 examination has a total of 120 marks and there is no negative marking.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and no marks will be awarded/deducted for unanswered questions.
- Candidates will have to answer all the 120 Questions in the time duration of 2 hours.
- The total scores will be obtained out of 120 marks.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Syllabus
KMAT Karnataka 2022 syllabus is divided into 3 sections – Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Basic Aptitude.
- Choice of appropriate words
- Fill in the blanks
- Antonyms Idioms and phrases Expressions
- Language Skills – Para Jumbles Sentence Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- Percentage, Graphs, Pie charts, Tables
- Time and speed
- Ratio & proportion
- Interpretation of tables, Charts.
- Modern Mathematics
- Arithmetic, Numerical calculations
- Number systems, Geometry
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
- Strong arguments and weak arguments
- Data arrangement
- Venn Diagram
- Syllogisms, Assumptions
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Important Books
Books are very important resources for any exam. The difficulty level of the KMAT Karnataka Exam is moderate to difficult. But with good books and study material, candidates can ace the exam. The following list of books is based on the toppers’ strategy and review:
|Books And Authors||Buying Link|
|Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha||Click here|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal||Click here|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning for CAT by Peeyush Bharadwaj||Click here|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha||Click here|
|The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning by Nishit K. Sinha||Click here|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma||Click here|
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis||Click here|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT by Arun Sharma||Click here|
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Preparation Tips
Following preparation tips must be considered by the candidates while preparing for the KMAT Karnataka 2022:
- Prepare a time table– There is no perfect time table. The time table that suits you is perfect. Make a time table and schedule it according to you and give time and space for every subject.
- Develop Concepts: Candidates must remember all the concepts and basics especially in Quantitative and logical Reasoning Section.
- Solve Mocks and Previous years’ Papers: Mock tests and solving past years’ question papers will benefit students as they provide the clear idea about the exam pattern and the syllabus.
- Make a list of Important Topics: Candidates should list all the important topics in every section and focus more on them as maximum questions are asked from those.
- Use Good books for study: A good book is the best guide. Candidates must choose the right study material and prepare from it.
- Know the exam pattern and complete syllabus: Candidates must be aware of the exam pattern and know the weightage of each section along with the important topics.
FAQs- KMAT Karnataka Exam Pattern 2022
A. A total of 3 sections are there in KMAT 2022 that are Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability.
A. A total of 120 questions are there in KMAT 2022.
A. No, there is no negative marking in KMAT.
A. KMAT 2022 will be conducted in offline mode that is pen and paper mode.
A. Objective type or MCQ type questions will be asked in KMAT 2022.