KMAT Application Form 2022 – The KMAT Karnataka Application Form 2022 will be released from the 4th week of May 2022 tentatively. The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT), is an all-India exam, conducted every year by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPCGA). This exam opens the doors to more than 169 AICTE approved University-affiliated B-schools in Karnataka and Bangalore for MBA/PGDM and MCA courses. The application form of KMAT 2022 will have to be submitted online mode. Any candidate having a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University is eligible to apply.
KMAT Application Form 2022
KPPCGA is still yet to release the application form and the complete schedule for KMAT 2022. Though the candidates can refer to the following table for the expected dates of the KMAT application form.
|Start date||4th week of May 2022|
|End date||2nd week of Jul 2022|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of Jul 2022|
|KMAT exam date||4th week of Jul 2022|
|Answer key availability||4th week of Jul 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of Aug 2022|
KMAT Application Fees 2022
The application fee for each candidate irrespective of the category is Rs. 800. The requisite amount can be submitted online by the candidates using a credit card, debit card, and net banking payment gateways.
KMAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria of KMAT 2022 is still yet to be released but the candidates can refer to the following points for the information on KMAT eligibility criteria which is based on last year.
- The candidate should be of at least 21 years of age.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university with the course length of minimum 3 years.
- 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved categories) or Master’s degree from any recognised university are eligible to apply for MBA/PGDM courses.
- Candidates appearing for their final examinations in 2022 are also eligible for KMAT registration.
- Candidates should have secured 50% aggregate marks in their Bachelor’s degree and must have studied Maths at 10+2 examination or graduation level to be eligible for the MCA courses.
Documents Required for filling up the KMAT Application Form 2022
- Scanned recent size photograph
- Scanned signature
Image Specifications for KMAT Application Form 2022
|Signature||6 cms (W) X 3 cms (H)||100 KB – 200 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Photograph||3.5 cms (W) X 4.5 cms (H)||100 KB – 200 KB||JPG/JPEG|
- The photograph should be a recent one, preferably in color, against a white or light background.
- There should be no red-eye effect or spectacle reflections.
- The face and the eyes must be clearly visible.
- The photograph should be from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin, center head within frame. The expression should be natural.
- The same signature will be used in admit cards so it should match with the ones given at examination halls.
- The signature should be in black ink pen on white paper.
Important instructions for KMAT Application Form 2022
Candidates are advised to keep these instructions in mind before filling the KMAT application form 2022. The instructions are as per following.
- The name should be the same as that in the school-leaving certificate.
- Appropriate nativity must be selected, ie, whether a candidate is from Karnataka or not.
- Complete postal mailing address including the candidate’s name in CAPITAL LETTERS must be written in the ‘Address’ column.
- Separate registrations need to be made for appearing in both the MBA and the MCA examinations.
- Photocopy of the application form as a proof of acknowledgment has to be made.
- Scanned copies of the self-photo and the signature have to be kept ready before applying.
How to Fill KMAT Application Form 2022?
The KMAT Karnataka application form 2022 needs to be filled up in 5 stages. Payment of the application fees has to be made within the due date to complete the process. The step by step procedure is as follows :
Step 1 (Registration)
This is the first step of the application process where the candidates need to fill up their basic details for the generation of their respective application numbers which need to be stored for login purposes.
- Visit the official website of KMAT 2022
- Click on the registration link
- Fill in details such as
- Candidate’s full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
After submitting the registration details, an application number will be generated as shown in the image.
Step 2 (Application form fill up)
Candidates can use the issued application number and date of birth to log in. Fill up the requisite details after logging in. In this step, these details need to be filled up such as:
- Past education details like name of institute, degree, year of passing
- Permanent and communication address. Complete postal mailing address along with the name of the candidate in capital letters has to be typed in.
- Check the details and submit them.
Step 3 (Upload photograph and signature)
Upload the scanned photo and signature according to the specifications.
Stage 4 (Preview details)
Preview the uploaded photograph and signature and submit them.
Stage 5 (Payment)
Submission of the KMAT Karnataka Application form 2022 will be completed after making the payment. The confirmation page of the application form will be generated only after successful payment by the applicant. We advise keeping the transaction receipt for future purposes.
KMAT Admit Card 2022
The KMAT Karnataka admit card will be available on the official website after completion of the application procedure. Candidates can log in using their application number and date of birth and download the admit cards. The admit card is mandatory to sit for the examination at the examination hall.
FAQs about KMAT Application Form 2022
Ans: Yes, the KMAT application form 2022 has to be filled up and submitted via online mode only.
Ans: Yes, the KMAT application form 2022 can be submitted by candidates appearing for their final examinations in 2022.
Ans: There is no upper age limit for submitting the KMAT Karnataka application form 2022 but candidates must be of at least 21 years of age.
Ans: Candidates must be very careful while filling up the application form as there are no correction facilities available after the final submission of the form.