|Details - KLEEE 2021, Eligibility, Application Form, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Model Paper|
KLEEE 2021 Syllabus – The candidates can note the KLEEE syllabus 2021 from this page. KL University has released the syllabus for KLEEE at its official website, kluniversity.in. KL Engineering Entrance Examination is held for admission into B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Pharm courses. It is important for all the candidates to know the syllabus in order to prepare for the examination. KLEEE syllabus specifies the important topics and chapters from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Download the PDF of syllabus of KLEEE 2021 given below.
Important: KLEEE application form 2021
KLEEE 2021 Syllabus
Click on the button below to download KLEEE syllabus pdf.
You can also check the syllabus of KLEEE 2021 from below.
KLEEE 2021 Syllabus for Physics
- Units and Dimensions
- Elements of Vectors
- Centre of Mass
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotatory Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Surface Tension
- Expansion of Solids, Liquids, Gases
- Thermal Radiations
- Geometrical Optics
- Physical Optics
- Electro statics
- Thermo Electricity
- Current Electricity
- Electro Magnetics
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices
KLEEE 2021 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Vector Algebra
- Co-ordinate Geometry
KLEEE 2021 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Gaseous State
- Acids and Bases
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Energetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals
- Group Elements
- IV, V, VI, VII Group Elements
- Noble Gases
- Transition Elements (d block)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Hydrocarbons – I (Alkanes and Alkenes)
- Hydrocarbons – II
- Alkyl Halides
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Nitrogen Compounds
- Chemistry in Biology and Medicine
KLEEE 2021 Syllabus for Botany
- World of Plant Life
- Institutes and Botanists of India
- Vegetative Morphology
- Reproductive Morphology
- Classification of Flowering Plants
- Economic Botany
- Cell Biology
- Cell Division
- Internal Organisation of Plants
- Plant Kingdom
- Plant Pathology
- Plants and Environment
- Crop Improvement
- Plant Physiology
KLEEE 2021 Syllabus for Zoology
- Zoology, the Basics
- Animal Organisation
- Characters and Classification of Invertebrate Phyla upto the Level of Classes with Examples
- Animal Associations
- Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa
- Man and Biosphere
- Functional Anatomy of Rabbit: Digestive, Respiratory and Circulatory Systems
- Functional Anatomy of Rabbit: Excretory, Musculoskeletal and Reproductive Systems
- Organic Evolution
- Applied Zoology
KLEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
This year, the exam will be held in the online mode only. Check the exam pattern given below for KLEEE 2021.
Type of questions: The test comprises of multiple-choice questions
No. of questions: There are total 160 questions in the test
Marking Scheme (As per last year): Each question is of 01 marks. There is no negative marking in case of wrong answers.
Distribution of questions
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
Books Recommended to Prepare for KLEEE 2021
The candidates can refer the books given below to prepare for KLEEE 2021.
|Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 12 Mathematics||Buy Here|
|Mathematics for Class 12 (Set of 2 Vol.) Examination||Buy Here|
|NCERT Solutions Mathematics 12th||Buy Here|
|Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 12 Physics |
Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers (Reduced Syllabus)
|NCERT Solutions Physics 12th||Buy Here|
|NCERT Solutions Chemistry 12th||Buy Here|
|Chemistry Part I & II Class 12||Buy Here|
|Fundamentals of Biology: CBSE Class 12 – Set of Textbook & Practice Book||Buy Here|
|Biology Textbook for Class – 12||Buy Here|
Preparation Tips for KLEEE 2021
Check the preparation tips given below for KLEEE 2021.
- Go through the syllabus: Before starting with the preparation, it is advised to the candidates to check the subject-wise important topics and chapters from the syllabus.
- Make a study plan: After checking the syllabus, make a study plan or timetable. Here, mention the total time that has to be devoted to complete the syllabus. Divide the time slots according to the different subjects.
- Understand the concepts: Rather than mugging up the concepts, try to get the logic and concept of a particular topic.
- Solve sample papers: To know how the preparation is going on, practice sample papers. After solving the sample papers, one will get to know the topics and chapters that have been understood properly and the ones that need more preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions on KLEEE 2021 Syllabus
Ans. Yes, KL University releases KLEEE syllabus at its official website, kluniversity.in.
Ans. KLEEE syllabus comprises of the topics from the subjects Physic, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
Ans. Mathematics sections comprises of the questions framed from the topics like Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Vector Algebra, Probability, Co-ordinate Geometry.