|Details - KLEEE 2021, Eligibility, Application Form, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Model Paper|
KLEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria – KL University has announced the eligibility criteria for KLEEE 2021. KL Engineering Entrance Examination (KLEEE 2021) is held for admission into B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm etc courses. The eligibility criteria specify the details like required academic qualification for a particular course, minimum percentage in the qualifying exam etc. The KLEEE eligibility criteria is applicable for both the phases of exam. Check the detailed KLEEE 2021 eligibility criteria given here.
KLEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Note that the admission in B.Tech, B.Pharm, D.Pharm and B.Arch will be done through both KLEEE 2021 Phase 1 and Phase 2 exams. Whereas, admission in other courses like LLB, M.Tech, B.Sc, BCA etc, the candidates are required to appear in KLEEE Phase 2 exam.
KLEEE 2021 eligibility criteria – common for all courses
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- NRI / PIO / OCI candidates are also eligible to apply for KLEEE 2021.
KLEEE 2021 eligibility criteria – course-wise
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 60% and above overall and separately in each of the group subjects.
- The candidates who have completed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are eligible for B.Tech including Biotechnology.
Admission Criteria: To get admission, eligible candidates must have also qualified KLEEE or JEE Main or JEE Advanced or State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities. Scores of Uni-GAUGE are also accepted.
- To pursue B.Arch, the candidates must have completed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and 60% in PCM / PCB.
Admission Criteria: Candidates must have qualified KLEEE or NATA examination.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate and 60% marks in PCB / PCM.
Admission Criteria: Candidates must have qualified KLEEE.
Eligible Candidates Can Apply for KLEEE 2021
The candidates can fill KLEEE 2021 application form online at kluniversity.in. Please enter the valid email id for future correspondences. To submit the form via online mode, the candidates have to:
- Register by entering the details like name, email id, course etc.
- Fill the application form by providing the personal and address details.
- Next, select the exam phase and exam centre.
- Then, upload the photograph.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the confirmation page.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs 1000. It can be paid using debit card / credit card / net banking / demand draft / cash.
Offline mode of obtaining the form: The candidates can obtain KLEEE 2021 application form in person or through post with a self-addressed envelope. The demand draft has to be drawn in favour of KL University payable at Vijaywada on any scheduled bank and send to:
The Director, Admissions
K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
FAQs on KLEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Ans. KLEEE 2021 will be conducted in two phases.
Ans. Yes, NRI / OCI / PIO can apply.
Ans. You must have passed 10+2 with 60% overall and with 60% each in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.