KLEE 2022 Application Form – CEE is expected to release the KLEE application form 2022 in the third week of July 2022. The candidates can fill the application form for KLEE 2022 on the official website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in. The candidates have to register themselves first and then fill in all the necessary details, pay the application fees, and upload all the necessary documents. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s/10+2 can fill the KLEE application form. Here in this article, you can find the Dates, Eligibility, how to apply, Details filled in the application form, documents needed to apply, etc.
KLEE 2022 Application Form
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) has not yet released the dates. So, the candidates can refer to the tentative dates based on the previous year’s data.
|Events||LLB (3 and 5 Years)||LLM|
|Availability of application form||3rd week of July 2022||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||4th week of July 2022||4th week of July 2022|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of August 2022||1st week of August 2022|
|KLEE 2022||2nd week of August 2022||2nd week of August 2022|
|Result||1st week of September 2022||1st week of September 2022|
KLEE 2022 Application Fees
The application fees of KLEE are different for different courses. The candidates can refer to the below-mentioned table for the course-wise application fee. This table is based on the information available for last year.
|LLB||Rs. 685||Rs. 345|
|Integrated LLB 5 year degree||Rs. 685||Rs. 345|
|LLM||Rs. 840||Rs. 420|
- The application fees can be paid in two ways which are –
- Through debit cards, credit cards, or by internet banking.
- Through e-challan.
KLEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criterion for KLEE 2022 –
For LLB (3 Year course) –
- The candidate must be a citizen of India anf for reservation or any type of fee concession candidates must belong from the Kerala origin.
- The candidate should be a graduate in from any University of Kerala or any other university.
- The candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree with 45% in the unreserved category and 42% marks to socially and educationally backward classes and 40% marks to the SC’s/ST’s.
- The candidate who have appeared or is appearing for the regular exam can also apply to this examination.
- It does not has any lower age limit.
For LLB (5 Year course) –
- He/She has passed an examination in 10+2 Course of schooling recognised by the educational authority of the Central or State Government.
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with 45% in the unreserved category and 42% marks to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and 40% marks to the SC’s/ST’s.
- Final Year graduates or appearing in the exam can also apply.
- He/She must be atleast 17 years of age.
For LLM –
- The candidates must have passed the 3 year or 5 year LL.B. course.
- It must be passed with a minimum of 50% marks from the Universities in Kerala or other Universities recognised by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
- The candidates who are appearing for the regular Final Year LL.B. examination may also apply for this examination.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to the LL.M Course.
Documents Required for Application for KLEE 2022
The documents which are required for filling the KLEE 2022 Application Form are –
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Nativity Proof
- SSLC / Birth Certificate / Passport
- Verification of community Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- EWS certificate
KLEE 2022 Image Specifications
- Photograph –
- It should a latest passport size photograph which should be on a white background.
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly and there is no reflection on the glasses.
- Mobile phone photos or DSLR photos are not acceptable.
- Signature –
- The signature needs to be signed with a blue/black pen and signed on white sheet.
- The full sheet need not to be scanned only the signature can be cropped.
- The signature should be clearly visible.
- Other Documents –
- The documents should be original.
- It should be clear to read.
|Photograph||jpeg||15 kb – 100 kb||150 x 200 pixels|
|Signature||jpeg||10 kb – 100 kb||150 x 100 pixels|
|Documents||10 kb – 500 kb||–|
How to Apply for KLEE 2022 Application form
The candidates can check the following process for filling the KLEE 2022 application form is –
- STEP 1: Visit the official website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in.
- STEP 2: Registration –
- Click on “new registration”.
- Enter the basic details like name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc.
- An application number will be generated and you need to create a strong password. Candidates can follow the following information to create a password.
- The password should be of minimum 8 characters.
- There should be atleast one alphabet (a-z or A-Z).
- Atleast one digt (0-9) should be present.
- One special character should be present. ([email protected]#$%^&*)
- STEP 3: Fill application form.
- Fill in all the information very carefully.
- Choose the examination center.
- Enter the basic details like gender, nationality, name of father, Aadhar number, etc.
- Enter the communication details like house name, street name, PIN Code, State, etc.
- Enter the educational qualifications like name of qualifying exam, examination status, total marks obtained, etc.
- STEP 4: Application Fees- The Application fees can be only be paid online through online payment gateway by Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card or through e-challan in which payment can be made in cash at any post office in Kerala.
- STEP 5: Upload images and certificates – Upload the photograph, signature and all the other necessary documents/certificates in the prescribed format. All the uploaded documents should be original.
- STEP 6: Print the Acknowledgement Page – You can take a printout and keep a soft copy for future preferences.
Details to be filled in the KLEE 2022 Application Form
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Aadhar number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Mobile number
- House number
- Street name
- Post Office
- Pin code
- Name of the qualifying exam
- Exam status
- Total marks obtained
- Percentage of marks
- Registration number
KLEE 2022 Form Correction
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) does not open any application correction window. So, the candidates should fill in the details very carefully while filling the application form. So, check the details once again before clicking on the submit button.
What to do if Forgot the Login Password of KLEE 2022 Login?
The candidates can reset the password by the following steps –
- Visit the Official website.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- Enter your Application number, Date of Birth and choose the otp delivery method by email or sms and enter the access code.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now you can change the password.
KLEE 2022 Admit Card
The candidates can download the KLEE 2022 Admit Card from the official website in the online mode only. It will not be sent by post from its office. The candidates need to enter their KLEE application number and date of birth. It is an important document as without it you will not be allowed to give the exam.
The admit card contains the name of the candidate, the father’s name, date and time of the examination, the address of the test center, etc. It has to be taken with a Photo Identity Proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving license, etc.
About KLEE 2022
KLEE or Kerala Law Entrance Examination (KLEE) is a national level entrance examination conducted for 3 year LLB, 5 years integrated LLB, and LLM courses. It gives admission to the law colleges in Kerala. It is a computer-based test. It has a total number of 100 questions. Three marks are awarded for correct responses and one mark is deducted for incorrect responses. The total duration of the KLEE examination is 120 minutes. It has multi-choice questions in it.
FAQs about KLEE 2022 Application Form
The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) releases the KLEE 2022 Application Form.
The KLEE 2022 Application Form is expected to release in the third week of July 2022.
You can fill the Application form online from the official website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in.
The format of the signature is JPG and the file size is 10 KB – 100 KB.
You can pay the application fees by online payment like an Internet banking account, Credit card, or Debit card, or through e-challan.
Visit the official website and then click on forgot password and enter your Application number, Date of Birth and choose the OTP delivery method by email or SMS and enter the access code and submit it and change your password.