KLEE 2021 Application Form
CEE Kerala releases KLEE 2021 application form at cee.kerala.gov.in. The application forms is released for Kerala Law Entrance Exam which is held for admission in 3 year LLB, Integrated 5 year LLB, and LLM courses. Before filling the application form of KLEE 2021, the candidates must check the eligibility requirements. Only those candidates who have completed their 10+2 / Graduation may fill KLEE application form for the respective course. To submit KLEE application form 2021, candidates are required to register, fill the correct details in the form, pay the application fee and upload the images and certificates. Check more information about KLEE 2021 application form here such as process to apply, application fee, image specifications etc.
The candidates must note that they are not required to send the printout of the confirmation page to the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations. Before moving on to know how to fill KLEE 2021 application form, check these important points:
- Applications submitted with defective and incomplete documents shall be rejected.
- The candidates have to submit the original copy of the documents to the admission authority as and when required.
- Do not share or disclose the application number and password to anyone.
KLEE 2021 Application Form Date
|KLEE 2021 Application Form||Important Dates for 5 year|
LLB / 3 year LLB
|Important Dates for LLM|
|Availability of application form||2nd week of Mar 2021||1st week of Jun 2021|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of Mar 2021||3rd week of Jun 2021|
Link To Apply Online: To Be Available
Recommended: KLEE 2021 Syllabus
KLEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria given below for KLEE 2021.
For LLB (3 Year)
- The candidates must be a Graduate from any University of Kerala or any other university (as recognized by any of the universities in Kerala as equivalent).
- The candidates must have passed their Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks (42% for SEBC and 40% in case of SC and ST).
Integrated LLB 5 Year
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 from Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or any other examination recognised by Universities in Kerala.
- The candidates must have passed with minimum 45% marks (42% for SEBC and 40% in case of SC / ST candidates).
- The candidates must have passed LLB examination (3 year / 5 year).
- In LLB, candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks from the universities in Kerala or any other universities recognised by the Universities in Kerala.
KLEE 2021 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the application fee for the submission of KLEE 2021 application form. It is a mandatory step. Check the amount given below.
The amount given below is as per last year. As soon as the latest amount is released, we will update here.
|Courses||GEN / SEBC||SC / ST|
|LLB||Rs. 685||Rs. 345|
|Integrated LLB 5 year degree||Rs. 685||Rs. 345|
|LLM||Rs. 840||Rs. 420|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using online or offline mode:
- Online: Debit card / credit card / net banking
- Offline: E-challan
While doing payment, keep in mind these certain points:
- Do not refresh the web page until the payment is done.
- Do not press the back button in your browser.
- Do not close your web browser until the payment confirmation appears on the page.
- Do not open a new tab / browser.
Note: To check the status of the application fee, login using the credentials, and check whether the tab of application has been turned green or not. If not then, contact the concerned post office immediately.
Documents Required to Submit KLEE 2021 Application Form
For the submission of KLEE 2021 application form, the candidates need to upload the following documents.
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Nativity Proof
- SC / ST Community certificate (obtained from Tahsildar)
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate in the prescribed format obtained by the concerned Village Officer for Community Reservation / Fee Claim in case of SEBC / OEC
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate (if any)
- Income certificate from the village officer concerned in the required format
- SSLC / Birth Certificate / Passport (as proof of age)
- Certificate for special reservation (if any)
- Attested copy of certificate from the Medical Board (in case of PwD candidates)
Image Specifications for KLEE 2021 Application Form
While filling KLEE 2021 application form, the candidates have to upload the images and certificates. Now, these documents and images have to be uploaded in the proper format and format. Check the image specifications given below.
|Photograph||jpeg||15 KB – 100 KB||150 x 200 pixels|
|Signature||jpeg||10 KB – 100 KB||150 x 100 pixels|
|Other Documents||10 KB – 500 KB||–|
- The candidates have to upload the latest passport size photograph
- The photograph must be taken without wearing goggles and cap
- The candidates can wear the spectacles in the photograph if worn regularly
- Polaroid photos are also not acceptable
- The photographs generated via computer / mobile phones are not acceptable
- The candidates must sign with blue / black ink pen on white plain sheet of paper
- While scanning, scan only the signature and not the whole sheet
- The scanned image of the signature should be clear and complete
For Other Documents / Certificates
- The documents / certificates that have to be uploaded must be clear where every information is clearly visible.
How to Fill KLEE 2021 Application Form?
Check the step-by-step process to fill KLEE 2021 application form given below.
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, click on the direct link of the application form given above
- Then, click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Next, register by entering the name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- Then, enter the password of your choice.
- Then, enter the captcha and click on the ‘Register’ button.
To create a password, the requirements for it are:
- The password must be of minimum 8 characters
- There should be one alphabet (a-z or A-Z)
- There should be one number (0-9)
- There should be one symbol in it (!, @, #, $, %, *)
Step 2: Fill the Application ForKLEE
- Once, the application number and password is generated, proceed to fill the application form.
- Next, select the test centres and enter the personal details.
- Then, enter the address details.
- Also, enter the educational qualifcation.
- Next, enter the communal reservation details.
- Then, check all the details entered in the form and click on ‘Save and Finalize’ button.
Step 3: Pay the Application Form
- After submitting the details, pay the application fee.
Step 4: Upload images and certificates
- Upon successful payment, the candidates will be guided to the home page again where the application fee button turns ‘green’.
- Then, upload the images and required certificates.
- Then, upload the required certificates.
Step 5: Print the Confirmation Page
- After uploading the images and certificates, take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
Details to be Entered in KLEE 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to enter the following details in KLEE 2021 application form.
At the time of registration
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Password of your choice
- Aadhar number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Guardian name (Optional)
Contact or Address Details
- Mobile number
- House number
- Street name
- Post Office
- Pin code
- Name of the qualifying exam
- Exam status
- Total marks obtained
- Percentage of marks
- Registration number
- Name of the institution last studied
- Name of the board / university
Community Details (If Claiming)
- Father’s community
- Mother’s community
- Status of claim under Ex-servicemen / Children of Ex-servicemen Quota
- Status of claim under Ex-paramilitary / Children of Ex-paramilitary Quora
- PwD or not
- Status of claim under Sports Quota or not
- Status of claim under NCC quota or not
- Claim status of fee concession for Dependent of Fishermen / In-mates of Sri Chitra, Nirbhaya, or Juvenile Home
KLEE 2021 Transaction Status
After the application fee for KLEE 2021 has been paid, the candidates shall be guided back to the home page. If the payment is successful, then the message regarding this id displayed on the screen as ‘Transaction Successful’. However, if the payment is unsuccessful then the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab turns green.
If the payment tab has not turned green and the amount has not been debited from his / her account, then the candidate can do the online payment again or can opt for offline mode. In case, the candidate’s account has been debited for an unsuccessful transaction, then the amount shall be refunded in the 5 working days.
Important Points for KLEE 2021 Application Form
The candidates must note that KLEE 2021 application form are not accepted if:
- Earlier / Belated applications are submitted.
- The documents / certificates uploaded after the last date shall not be considerd.
- Once the application form has been submitted, the candidates cannot further add any new details or upload any new documents.
KLEE 2021 Application Form Correction
Generally, the official authority does not open the application form correction window after the submission of form. So, it is advised to the candidates to carefully enter the details in KLEE 2021 application form. Before, clicking on the ‘final submit’ button, make sure to cross-check the details.
Note that any mistake while filling the details in the application form shall affect the candidate’s eligibility and claim for reservation under any category. This is the same case if the candidates provide any false / incomplete information.
Last year, the candidates were given the opportunity to correct the defects in the photograph, signature and other documents. Also, the candidates were given a chance to update their choices of test centres.
KLEE 2021 Admit Card
KLEE admit card releases in the online mode at cee.kerala.gov.in. Check the important points regarding KLEE 2021 admit card given below.
- To download KLEE 2021 admit card, the candidates must enter the application number and password.
- The admit card is uploaded online only. It is not sent via post.
- The candidates must bring the coloured printout of the admit card to the exam centre.
- The admit card consists of the exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre etc.
About KLEE 2021
Kerala Law Entrance Examination (KLEE) is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala. The entrance examination is conducted to offer admission into various courses like LLB (3 year), Integrated LLB 5 Year, and LLM. It is a computer-based test. The test consists of multiple-choice questions. The admission is granted accoring to the rank obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination.
Frequently Asked Questions on KLEE 2021 Application form
Ans. You can fill KLEE 2021 application form at cee.kerala.gov.in.
Ans. No, you cannot fill the application form via offline mode. The application form is released online and have to submitted online only.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking or via cash (e-challan).
Ans. In such a case, wait for some time. If the status is not updates, the contact the official authority. However, if it is an unsuccessful transaction, then the amount will be refunded in 5 working days.
No, you are not required to send the printout of the confirmation page to the official authroity.
Official Website: cee.kerala.gov.in.