|KIITEE 2021||Application Form||Exam Pattern|
|Login||Sample Papers||Slot Booking|
|Admit Card||Result||Read in Hindi|
LATEST: KIIT has changed the entire schedule for KIITEE 2021 events. KIITEE 2021 shall be conducted from 16 – 23 June 2021. Whereas, the last date to fill the KIITEE application form is 31 May 2021 at kiitee.kiit.ac.in. Next, Slot booking for KIITEE will start on 01 June 2021. Candidates can also download the latest KIITEE information brochure from this page.
KIITEE 2021 is the entrance exam for admission to KIIT University (deemed to be). It leads to admission to B.Tech, B.Sc Nursing, BBA, BCA, B.Des, BA LLB, B.Sc LLB, B.Sc, BA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, LLM, and other programs. The exam is held as a computer based test with multiple choice questions. Each question carries 4 marks, and negative marking of 1 mark. Know all about KIITEE 2021 including its exam date, application form, syllabus, mock test, eligibility criteria and more here.
KIITEE 2021 Exam Dates, Application Deadline
Important Dates of KIITEE 2021
|KIITEE 2021||Important Dates|
|For all KIIT UG, PG Courses|
|KIITEE 2021 application form releasing on||10 Dec 2020|
|Last date to register / apply at kiitee.kiit.ac.in||31 May 2021|
|Slot Booking for KIITEE-2021 will start from||01 Jun 2021|
|Download admit card||04 Jun 2021|
|KITEE 2021 Exam Date||16 – 23 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of result||28 Jun 2021|
|Start of counselling||11 Jul 2021|
|Last date to apply for KIITEE Management 2021||10 Jan 2021|
|KIITEE 2021 MBA Entrance Exam Date||16-18 Jan 2021|
|KIITEE 2021 Result for Management||23 Jan 2021|
KIITEE 2021 Application Form
KIIT University (deemed to be) has released the application form for KIITEE 2021 as per schedule. Note the following important points for registration here.
- KIITEE 2021 application form is released online only at kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
- Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying.
How to apply for KIITEE 2021? – Follow the steps below
- Go to kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
- Then locate the link ‘Online Application‘ and click it.
- Read all the instructions that appear on screen.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload photograph, signature, 10th mark sheet.
- Submit the form.
Application Fee – There is no application fee for KIITEE 2021.
KIITEE 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Mode of exam: KIITEE is a computer based test.
Time: 180 minutes for the test.
Language: Paper is in English language only.
The syllabus and exam pattern of KIITEE 2021 for each course is as follows.
KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
All candidates who apply for the exam are issued admit card / hall ticket for the KIITEE 2021 exam. You can obtain it in the following manner.
- KIITEE 2021 admit card is released online at kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
- You can login to download it.
- If you do not get the hall ticket by the last date, then you can contact KIIT.
- Note that you have to take a print out of the KIITEE 2021 hall ticket with you to the exam center on the date of exam.
- KIIT will not send you any hard copy of the hall ticket.
KIITEE Exam Centres 2021
KIITEE 2021 exam will be held as computer based test in the following 69 cities in India.
Exam Procedure for Computer Based Test
The exam is computer based online test at a workstation. Therefore all test takers have to go to the exam center as per their exam date.
Items allowed – KIITEE 2021 admit card, Pen / Pencil.
Rules and Regulations
- Be present at the center 45 minutes before start of test.
- Proctor announces start and end of exam. Leave seat only when proctor announces end.
- Show admit card on demand.
- Test takers have to sit on allotted seat with their application number.
- Items like calculator, book, copy, text, mobile, pager or anything except admit card and pen / pencil are not allowed.
- Candidate shows the KIITEE hall ticket 2021.
- Identity verification happens with photograph / identity proof.
- Then admit card scanning, photograph capture, finger print capture (left and right thumb) is done. Then computer is allotted.
Computer Based Test
- Proctor tells candidate where to sit.
- Computer shows welcome message.
- Rough sheet is provided.
- Examination process is explained.
- At start of test, log in with password given in admit card and read instructions.
- When administrator starts the test, start.
- Screen is refreshed when technical in charge starts the test.
- Candidates take test.
- In case of doubt, raise hand to catch attention of proctor.
- When test is finished, option is given to either go back to test or complete.
- Those who have completed test before time can review.
- When test is submitted, thank you screen appears.
About KIITEE 2021 Exam
- Every question has 4 options. Select answer by clicking the circle next to it.
- Go to any question by clicking on question number.
- Answered questions appear in green, unanswered or skipped questions in blue.
- Mark for review option is available.
- Answers can be changed anytime.
- Move between sections is allowed.
- Must click submit to submit the test.
KIITEE 2021 Result
The result of KIITEE 2021 are announced online. Test takers can know their results in the following manner.
- KIITEE 2021 result is declared at kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
- To check result, candidates have to login with their application number.
- There are separate merit lists for each course.
- Separate rank cards are issued for each qualified test taker only.
- The cut off qualifying mark is decided by KIIT at the time of declaring the results.
KIITEE 2021 Counselling and Seat Allotment
After the declaration of results, counselling and seat allotment happen. This is purely on the basis of merit of candidates.
- KIITEE counselling 2021 schedule is announced after results.
- Candidates need to attend counselling as per schedule.
- As soon as all seats are filled up, counselling is stopped.
- Counselling involves document verification also.
Document Verification – To verify the age, qualifying exam, category of candidates, KIIT will ask students to bring the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE),M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the Counseling Registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on
the day of reporting.
|Women candidates (only in B.Tech/ B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology)||30%|