|KIITEE 2021||Application Form||Exam Pattern||Syllabus||Question Papers||Notes|
|Login||Sample Papers||Slot Booking||Admit Card||Result|
KIITEE 2021 Application Form
KIIT has released the online application form of KIITEE 2021 on kiitee.kiit.ac.in. The application form is available online only and the last date to apply is March 31, 2021. One application form can be used to apply for more than one course. Also, there is no application fee to submit KIITEE 2021 application form.
To access the KIITEE application form, candidates have to register first with very basic details like name, mobile number, email id, and state. Then the candidates can proceed to fill the online KIITEE 2021 application form. Get here complete details of KIITEE 2021 application form including date, last date, how to apply, fee.
KIITEE 2021 Application Form Dates
KIITEE has released the online application form for the candidates to appear in KIITEE 2021, the entrance exam for all UG, PG courses of KIIT Bhubaneswar. The dates of of the application process is given in the table below:
|KIIT Application Form 2021||Dates|
|For Other Courses|
|Commencement of KIITEE 2021 application form submission||10 Dec 2020|
|Last date for KIITEE 2021 application form submission||31 Mar 2021|
|For Management Entrance Exam|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 Jan 2021|
Direct Links To Apply Online
|Name of Course||Link To Apply Online|
|KIITEE 2021 for Other UG, PG Courses||Apply Here for KIITEE 2021|
|KIITEE Management 2021|| Apply Here |
Also recommended for MBA aspirants: CAT 2020-21 | IBSAT 2020-21 | NMAT 2020-21 | SNAP 2020-21 | IMI Admissions
- Remember to do slot booking after applying: KIITEE 2021 slot booking.
- And thereafter, remember to download the hall ticket: KIITEE 2021 admit card / hall ticket.
KIITEE 2021 Application Form: Fee
KIIT University is popular for providing free of cost application forms for KIITEE exam. This year too there is NO application fee for KIITEE 2020.
Documents Needed to Fill KIITEE 2021 Application Form
The following documnets are needed to fill the application form of KIITEE 2021:
Documents for reference:
- Printed copy of the instruction sheet made available after the registration.
- Address details.
- Qualification details of class 10 and 12.
Documents needed to upload in the application form:
- Scan copy of class-X Mark sheet / Board certificate.
- Scan copy of your passport size color photograph only.
- Scan copy of your signature.
Image Specification for KIITEE Application Form 2021
In KIITEE 2021 form, candidates have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo, signature, etc as per the specifications and format provided in the table below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photograph||JPG||upto 50 KB|
|Signature||JPG||upto 50 KB|
|Marksheet||JPG||upto 1 MB|
How to fill KIITEE 2021 Application Form?
The application form for KIITEE is released by online mode only. Hence to successfully submit the form, candidates can check the steps as mentioned below.
Step 1: Enter basic details for registration
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page for KIITEE registration. The following page shall open, enter the details asked, as shown below:
Step 2: Select the course
- Next, the candidates have to select the course for which they wish to apply for. A candidate can select as many course(s) as they want.
- Click on the “Submit” button, after which you need to click on the “Confirm” button to submit your choice(s) of course.
- In the next screen, read all the instructions very carefully, check your eligibility criteria, etc and then click on the “Apply online” button.
Step 3: Fill-in details in KIITEE 2021 form
- Next, candidates have to fill in necessary details in the KIITEE application form which includes personal details, qualification details, contact details, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed to the next step.
- If the above details are correct then you have to click on the “Confirm” button to submit your data and if you want to edit the above data, click on the “Edit” button to change/Update your data.
- On submitting the application details, candidates will receive their application number for KIITEE 2020 on their mobile number.
Step 4: Upload documents
- Next, click on the “Click here to upload documents” button, after which the candidates have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo, signature and Class 10th mark sheet.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specification given on this page.
Step 4: Take a print out of application form
- On completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the completed application form.
Details to Fill in KIITEE 2021 Application Form
In the KIITEE application form, candidates have to fill in the following information:
- Candidate’s Name: Enter your name as mentioned in your original 10th std Pass or equivalent Certificate. Enter your First name, Middle name, and Last name in Respective text boxes.
- Father’s Name: Enter your father’s name clearly as mentioned in your original 10th std Pass or equivalent Certificate. Leave a space between the first name, middle name, and last name.
- Mother’s Name: Enter your mother’s name clearly. Leave a space between the first name, middle name and last name.
- Date of Birth: Select your date of birth as mentioned in your original 10th std Pass or equivalent Certificate.
- Sex: Select the appropriate option from the list.
- Nationality: Select the appropriate option from the list.
- Reservation Category: Select the Category reservation to which you belong from the list.
- Center Option: Select two different Exam Centre in order of your preference from the dropdown list.
- Qualification: % of Marks & Passing Year of Qualifying Examination, Class X Roll No, Class X Board Name
Please enter your Class X Board Name, Class X Passed Year.
- Address for Communication: Provide your postal address for communication. Kindly note, all format communication from KIIT will be sent to you at this address only.
- Mobile No: Enter the correct Mobile number in the field provided.
- Email ID: Enter the appropriate email id.
Keep the login credentials safely. You will need them for all processes until declaration of KIITEE 2021 results.
KIITEE 2021 is the entrance exam for admission to KIIT University (Deemed to be). It leads to admission to B.Tech, B.Sc Nursing, BBA, BCA, B.Des, BA LLB, B.Sc LLB, B.Sc, BA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, LLM, and other programs. The exam is held as a computer-based test with multiple-choice questions. Each question carries 4 marks and a negative marking of 1 mark.
KIITEE 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The candidates can check the reprint application form tab active on the website. They can access the feature to reprint their application form from there.
Ans. The candidates can check the website for the ‘find application number’ link. On clicking the link they need to enter the details asked to get their application number.
Ans. The students can check the status of their application form via a separate link that is made active on the website after the submission of the KIITEE 2021 Application Form.
Ans. Please check with KIIT officials to do this.
There is no application fee for KIITEE.
Ans. No. Only online submission is enough.
If you have any queries on KIITEE 2021 application form / KIIT Application Form 2021, then please ask in comments below.
Engineering Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|