|KIITEE 2021||Application Form||Syllabus||Question Papers||Notes|
|Login||Sample Papers||Slot Booking||Admit Card||Result|
KIITEE 2021 Application Form
KIITEE 2021 Application Form or the KIIT application form 2021 is now available for the management entrance exam, issued by KSOM. For all other courses, KIIT (deemed to be) University is expected to release the application form in December 2020 or January 2021.
Students who wish to take admission in KIIT University must fill and submit the application form of KIITEE 2021 at kiit.ac.in. There are different links to apply online for different courses. Usually the application form is free of cost, that is there is no application fee. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria set by KIIT University before applying. Also, registration should be completed within the start and last dates. Know here all about KIITEE 2021 application form / KIIT application form 2021 including start date, last date, how to apply, fee.
|KIIT Application Form 2021||Dates|
|For Management Entrance Exam|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 Jan 2021|
|For Other Courses|
|Commencement of KIITEE 2021 application form submission||Dec 2020 (Expected)|
|Last date for KIITEE 2021 application form submission||Jan / Feb 2021 (Expected)|
Direct Links To Apply Online
|Name of Course||Link To Apply Online|
|KIITEE Management 2021|| Apply Here – AVAILABLE |
Also recommended for MBA aspirants: CAT 2020-21 | IBSAT 2020-21 | NMAT 2020-21 | SNAP 2020-21 | IMI Admissions
|KIITEE 2021 for Other UG, PG Courses||Apply Here as per schedule (not available for KIITEE 2021 yet)|
Remember to do slot booking after applying: KIITEE 2021 slot booking.
And thereafter, remember to download the hall ticket: KIITEE 2021 admit card / hall ticket.
Last year the KIIT application form was released on 16th November 2019 and the last date was 20th July 2020.
KIITEE 2021 Application Form: Fee
KIIT University is popular for providing zero-fee application forms for KIITEE exam. Hence it is expected that there will be NO application fee for KIITEE 2021. The application form is expected to be free of cost.
Documents Needed to Fill KIITEE 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to upload some documents while filling the application form of KIITEE. These documents must be kept ready by the candidates in order to fill in the complete application form properly. These documents are:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature
- Class Xth Marksheet
- Class XIIth Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet (If required)
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
Image Specification for KITTEE Application Form 2021
In KIITEE 2021 form, candidates have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo, signature, etc as per the specifications and format provided in the table below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
How to fill KIITEE 2021 Application Form?
The application form for KIITEE is released by online mode only. Hence to successfully submit the form, candidates can check the steps as mentioned below.
Step 1: Select the course
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page for KIITEE registration.
- Next, the candidates have to select the course for which they wish to apply for. A candidate can select as many course(s) as they want.
- Click on the “Submit” button, after which you need to click on the “Confirm” button to submit your choice(s) of course.
- In the next screen, read all the instructions very carefully, check your eligibility criteria, etc and then click on the “Apply online” button.
Step 2: Fill-in details in KIITEE 2021 form
- Next, candidates have to fill in necessary details in the KIITEE application form which includes personal details, qualification details, contact details, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed to the next step.
- If the above details are correct then you have to click on the “Confirm” button to submit your data and if you want to edit the above data, click on the “Edit” button to change/Update your data.
- On submitting the application details, candidates will receive their application number for KIITEE 2020 on their mobile number.
Step 3: Upload documents
- Next, click on the “Click here to upload documents” button, after which the candidates have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo, signature and Class 10th mark sheet.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specification given on this page.
Step 4: Take a print out of application form
- On completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the completed application form.
Details to Fill in KIITEE 2021 Application Form
In the KIITEE application form, candidates have to fill in the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Category Reservation
- Center Option
- Address for communication
- Phone number
- Email ID
- % Marks in PCM
- Class X Roll Number
- Class X Board Name
- Passing year
Keep the login credentials safely. You will need them for all processes until declaration of KIITEE 2021 results.
KIITEE 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
How can I reprint my application form and upload the documents?
The candidates can check the reprint application form tab active on the website. They can access the feature to reprint their application form from there.
How can I find my KIITEE 2021 application number?
The candidates can check the website for the ‘find application number’ link. On clicking the link they need to enter the details asked to get their application number.
How can I know the status of the KIITEE application form?
The students can check the status of their application form via a separate link that is made active on the website after the submission of the KIITEE 2021 Application Form.
How can I make changes in the KIITEE 2021 Application Form?
Yes, you can. For this, you need to write an application mentioning the corrections to be done and send it to the admission office of KITTEE with the print out of the application form.
Can I change the test centers?
No, change of test centers will not be entertained by the university, after the application form has been submitted.
What is the application fee for KIITEE?
There is no application fee for KIITEE.
Is it mandatory to submit a hard copy of KIITEE application even if documents are uploaded online?
No. Only online submission is enough.
If you have any queries on KIITEE 2021 application form / KIIT Application Form 2021, then please ask in comments below.
KIITEE 2021 application form / KIIT Application Form 2021 Official Website: kiit.ac.in.