KIIT MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022 – KIIT School of Management (KSOM) has released the eligibility criteria for KIIT MBA 2022 exam. KIIT MBA exam 2022 will be a computer-based test (CBT/Online) for the candidates seeking admission in MBA and other management courses. The date for this management entrance test is 15-17 January 2022. Candidates can check the examination schedule and other information on the official website of KSOM i.e., ksom.ac.in. Candidates can refer to this article to know more about KIITEE MBA 2022 eligibility criteria.
KIIT MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Latest – KIIT School of Management (KSOM) has announced the eligibility criteria with the release of the KIIT MBA application form. Eligible candidates can click here to apply for the KIIT MBA exam 2022.
Academic Qualification for KIIT MBA Exam 2022
KIIT MBA application form is released in the 2nd week of November 2021 on its official website i.e. ksom.ac.in. Before applying for the KIIT MBA entrance test candidates must need to check if they are eligible to give the exam or not. In this section, we have provided the educational qualification which is required to be fulfilled by the applicants for the KIIT MBA exam 2022.
- Candidates must need to be Graduate from any recognised University i.e., a minimum 15 years (10+2+3) educational qualification is required with minimum 50% of aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA).
- Candidates who are in their final yearsof graduation can also apply for KIIT MBA 2022 entrance test. The candidates who are in the final year of graduation must ensure that they will complete their graduation by 30 June 2022.
- Foreign/NRI candidates who are interested in taking admission will have to fill a seperate form along with the application form, for which they must need to fulfill all the requirements and educational qualifications mentioned above.
- Candidates who have a valid score of any entrance exam for MBA or PGDM like XAT, CAT, MAT can appear for admission process of MBA at KIIT School of Management (KSOM).
Nationality Criteria for KIIT MBA 2022
Applicants are suggested to go through the following details given below to check their nationality criteria for KIITEE MBA 2022.
- Any interested Indian or foreign candidate can apply for KIIT MBA 2022 entrance exam. Candidates have to fill the Application Form along with that they need to fulfill all the other requirements and documents.
Age Limit for KIIT MBA 2022
KIITEE MBA accepts candidates from a particular age group. Applicants need to check their age according to the eligibility criteria before applying for KIITEE MBA 2022. In this section, we have provided the Age limit required for KIIT MBA 2022 entrance test.
- Candidates who are born on or after 1 July 1999 only are eligible to apply for KIITEE MBA 2022 Entrance Test. That means, candidates need to be above 23 years at the time of their Admission.
About KIIT MBA Exam 2022
KIITEE MBA stands for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam. This Entrance test is conducted every year on an online mode i.e., computer-based test (CBT) by KIIT School of Management (KSOM). Candidates will be able to get admission in courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, B. Arch, BCA, BBA, LLB, LLM and other management programmes through this Entrance Exam. Candidates can check the KIIT MBA Exam Updates and information on the official website of KSOM i.e., ksom.ac.in
About KIIT School of Management (KSOM)
KSOM stands for KIIT School of Management located in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, India. It was established as the Institute of Business Administration and Training in 1993 and is a constituent institute of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. The Institute was accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council in ‘A’ grade. Every year this institute organises it’s own National-Level entrance exam named as KIITEE MBA generally conducted in the month of January. CAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT, and ATMA scores are also accepted for admissions.
FAQs about KIIT MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates who are born on or after 1st July 2021 only are eligible to apply for the KIIT MBA 2022 entrance test.
Yes, A final year candidate can also apply for the KIIT MBA 2022 entrance examination. They need to submit their degree certificate along with other Required documents at the time of their admission.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology School of Management is the Conducting authority of KIITEE MBA Exam.
The official website of the KIIT MBA Entrance Test is ksom.ac.in
KIITEE MBA 2022 Exam will be a computer-based test (CBT) i.e., The exam will be held in Online mode.