Kerala NEET Rank List 2021 – Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, releases Kerala NEET Rank List 2021, and starts registration, on the official website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates need to login with their username and password to fill the Kerala NEET 2021 counselling application form for the same. The counselling process for NEET 2021 state wise, involves registration, choice filling, uploading of documents, payment of fee and reporting to the allotted college. The seat allotment result for Kerala NEET 2021, is prepared on the basis of the NEET score, seats and choices filled. Various medical and dental colleges of Kerala offer around 3182 MBBS and 2077 BDS seats all over the state. Scroll below to know more.
Kerala NEET Rank List 2021, Registration, Counselling
Register Here – Candidates can register for Kerala NEET Rank List 2021, Registration, as per schedule from cee.kerala.gov.in.
Kerala NEET Rank List 2021, Registration, Counselling Important Dates
The important dates related to the Kerala NEET Rank List 2021, Registration, Counselling, are listed as follows. However, they are tentative in nature.
|Online registration starts||September 2021|
|Trial allotment||September 2021|
|Last date for registration||September 2021|
|First-round result||October 2021|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||October 2021|
|Report at the allotted college||October 2021|
|Online round 2 registration||November 2021|
|Second round result||November 2021|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||November 2021|
|Report at the allotted college||November 2021|
Kerala NEET Rank List 2021, Registration, Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the Kerala NEET 2021 counselling form, candidates must read and check the eligibility criteria.
- The students must be 17 years or age on or before December 31, 2021.
- Candidates must have secured class 12th with PCB as stream, with at least 50% for MBBS / BDS admission.
- The student must be citizen of India.
- They should have passed NEET UG 2021 examination.
The candidates falling under these two categories are not applicable for Reservations criteria in Kerala, i.e. Keralite and Non-Keralite.
- To be eligible to apply under this category candidates must be of descent of Kerala.
- The ward of Non-Keralites All India Services (AIS) are considered under the following category as well.
Non-Keralite (Category 1)-
- If a candidate who is not of Kerala origin would be eligible for this category.
- The Communal/Special/PwD reservations or fee reductions are not available to them but these students can apply for ‘State Merit’ seats.
- Admission Criteria
- Someone who has completed 10+2 in Kerala and is a ward of non-Keralites in the Government of India/Defence Service and has been posted to Kerala.
- Candidates belonging to non-Keralite category who have served the Kerala govt for a minimum of two years or currently serving the government of Kerala are eligible and also they must have studied 10 +2 or equivalent in Kerala.
- A candidate who does not belong to Kerala origin but has lived in Kerala State for at least 5 years during the 12 years of his/her studies and from grade VIII to XII.
Non-Keralite (Category 2)-
- Candidates apart from the ‘Keralite’ or ‘Non-Keralite’ categories are considered under this category. Admissions to government colleges for MBBS/BDS for such candidates are not available.
- According to their domicile, 15% of seats at Kerala’s Self-Financing Medical Colleges are available for them. Communal/Special/Persons with Disabilities reservations or fee concessions are also not allowed for these candidates.
How to Register for Kerala NEET Rank List 2021, Registration, Counselling?
The application form is available for Kerala MBBS Admission 2021 on the official website of Kerala NEET. The steps to register for the same are as follows
Step 1: Accessing the Login – Click on the link above to access the Kerala NEET 2021 application form and apply for it.
Step 2: Registering Online – In this Part, Candidates need to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Phone Number, Choosing a Password, and Entering the Displayed Code to register.
Step 3: Getting Application Number – Now the candidates will see a confirmation message, which requires a confirmation from the candidates to go further in registration. After that candidates will receive an Application Number of 7 digits, Candidates need to save this number because it will be used in the future too.
Step 4: Uploading Photograph and Signature: Next, Photograph, signature, and left thumb impression should be uploaded by candidates according to the given formats for going further in filling the application form.
Step 5: Filling the Application Form – After this, the details in the application form of Kerala MBBS Admission 2021 are required to be submitted by the candidate. The categories in which the details will be asked to submit will be in the form of personal, educational, communicational, etc. The authenticity of details must be ensured by the candidates.
Step 6: Application Fee Payment – At the end, Candidates need to pay the application form fee. It can be submitted through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card etc, or by offline means also.
Documents Required for Kerala NEET Rank List 2021, Registration, Counselling
At the time of Kerala NEET 2021 counseling, the following documents are required.
- High School and Intermediate Passing Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Sized Photograph
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card
- Provisional Allotment Letter
What is Kerala NEET Rank and Merit List 2021 Counselling?
The 85% of the seats are filled on the basis of state rank of the candidates in the NEET 2021. The merit list comprises of roll number, category and marks etc. The candidates who have their names on their Kerala NEET UG merit list, are only eligible for admissions into the MBBS / BDS courses, in private and govt colleges situated in the state of Kerala.
Kerala NEET Rank and Merit List Cut Off 2021
The cut off for last year NEET UG, is as follows.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||NEET 2020 Cutoff||NEET 2019 Cutoff||NEET 2018 Cutoff|
|General – PH||45th||146-129||133-120||118-107|
About Kerala NEET 2021 Counselling
The counselling for NEET UG seats in Kerala, is done in 2-3 phases. The process involves registration, choice filling, seat allotment, result and seat allotment declaration. Candidates can check the Kerala NEET UG allotment list, which is is prepared in order of rank, choice and availability of seats. They also need to carry the original documents to the allotted college at time of document verification for Kerala NEET UG
FAQ’s for Kerala NEET Rank List 2021, Registration, Counselling
A. NEET 2021 State rank list will be prepared on the basis of marks and merit obtained in the NEET 2021 examination.
A. Commissioner for Entrance Examinations conducts the counseling method for Kerala PG 2021 medical admission.
A. The authorities will make a state-wise merit list on the basis of NEET seat reservations, domicile criteria, NEET merit list, fulfillment of state-wise eligibility, and other factors.