KEE 2022 Result – Karunya Institute will post the Entrance Examination Result on the Institute’s official website admissions.karunya.edu by the 3rd week of June 2022. The candidates can sign in with their login credentials on the portal and get their rank card. To check their results, candidates needs their application and phone number. The Institute also offers provisional admission to various programs, the further details are provided below. Eligible candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be offered admission in the various courses- B.tech, B.Sc Agriculture/Horticulture and B.Sc Nursing courses. The candidates will be selected on the basis of eligibility criteria and marks obtained in KEE 2022.
KEE 2022 Result
Latest – KEE 2022 result will be released shortly after the exam. Candidates will find the direct link here.
KEE 2022 Important Dates
The upcoming dates related to KEE 2022 exams will be updated here.
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Counselling Date||To be announced|
How to Check the KEE 2022 Result?
Step-1: Click on the Link for the Official website. admissions.karunya.edu.
Step-2: The Candidates has to log in with their Application and Phone number.
Step-3: Click on the Submit Button to see the Result.
NOTE=Take a print out of the Result for the future use. The Information and Pics below are provided according to the last year.
Details Mentioned in the KEE 2022 Result
- Score of the candidate- Score Obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- Candidate Name- Name of the Candidate.
- DOB- Date of Birth of the Candidate.
- Category- In whatever Category did the Candidate applied in.
- Course applied for- In which Course the Candidate had given Entrance exam.
How’s the KEE 2022 Result Calculated?
The KEE 2022 result will be calculated according to the marking pattern. For each right answer award 2 marks and there is no negative marking.
The rank card will be made according to the score obtained by the candidates in the exam. The University will call the students for counselling according to their rank and then verify the documents.
KEE 2022 Cut off/Qualifying marks
The factors which determines the KEE cut off score is:
- The number of seats available
- Qualifying number of candidates.
- Total number of candidates who appeared for the exam.
- Performance of the Candidates in the examination.
- Number of Selected Candidates.
KEE 2022 Counselling
- The provisionally admitted students has to submit their documents required for the admission through online mode and according to the Eligibility criteria.
- The Counselling process for Entrance Qualified students will start after the Selection process is completed.
- Qualified Candidates would have to take prints of their Rank/score Card, the admission is solely based on that.
- The Candidates has to submit the following Documents at the time of Enrollment:-
- Provisional Admission letter (downloaded from the Admission portal).
- Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate mark statement.
- Higher Secondary Certificate / Pre-degree / Intermediate mark statement or equivalent.
- Qualifying examination mark sheets / consolidated mark sheets.
- Diploma / Degree certificate.
- Transfer/Migration and conduct certificates.
- Community certificate (Certificate issued by Tahsildar / Revenue Officer / Magistrate alone will not be accepted).
- Recent Passport size photos (4 Nos.).
- Aadhaar card.
- Ration card as address proof.
- Proof for Jesus Calls Young Partner, if applicable.
- Income certificate or Form – 16 of parent of the financial year 2020 – 2022
- Passport (Applicable for NRI / Foreign Nationals only).
FAQs for the KEE 2022 Result
Ans. On the Official Website of the Institute (KITS)- admissions.karunya.edu.
Ans. If you are selected for Admission, the Institute will contact for Counselling. Make sure to take all the Documents and Read the official brochure of the Institute for more detailed Information.
Ans. Login with the Application number provided on your Application or Admit card, and the your Phone number given at the Time of Registration.
Ans. Provisional Admission letter from the Admission portal, Previous school certificates, Identity proof, Passport size photo. The details are mentioned in this Article.
Ans. In the 3rd week of June 2022.
Ans. The Result will be announced online only.