|Syllabus||Question Papers||Notes||Login||Cut Off||Application Form, Registration||Admit Card|
Prior to release of KEAM application form 2021, CEE Kerala has released the list of documents and certificates that candidates will need for the registration process. You will need these documents in order to prove category reservation, fee concession, and other aspects of eligibility for the KEAM 2021.
Note that two notifications were released. The first notice on KEAM 2021 application form related documents required was published on 25th March. And then, a revised notice with some changes was published a few days later.
Check here the complete list of documents, certificates required for KEAM 2021 application form. Also, you can download the pdf files of certificates here.
KEAM Application Form 2021: Certificates / Documents
KEAM 2021 application form will be invited soon through the online mode on the official site. CEE Kerala has therefore released a notification on its official website as a list of collecting certificates in advance required for the KEAM 2021. Candidates can thus visit the official website to check the notification as shown below:
All given certificates should be valid as per the date of issue and date of valid up to.
List of documents for KEAM Application Form 2021
|S.No.||Certificates / Documents||Issuing Authority||Applicable|
|1||Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for state education purpose)||Village Officer||SEBC / OEC Candidates|
|2||Caste Certificate||Tahsildar (Tahsil Office)||SC / ST Candidates|
|3||Community Certificate||Village Officer||OEC candidates who do not include in the Non-Creamy Layer|
|4||Income Certificate||Village Officer||To get fee concession or scholarship based on annual family income (except for SC/ST/OEC)|
|5||Non Creamy Layer Certificate / Caste Certificate & Income Certificate||Village Officer||Those included in communities eligible for educational concession as per the G.O.(MS) No.10 / 2014 / BCDD, dtd. 23.05.2014|
|6||Non-Creamy Layer Certificates||Village Officer||Sons / daughters of inter caste married persons of whom either parent belongs to SEBC / OBC|
|7||Inter Caste Marriage Certificate||Tahsildar||Sons / daughters of inter caste married persons of whom either parent belongs to SC / ST|
|8||School Certificates / birth certificates OR #9||From concerned offices||For proof of nativity if place of birth is mentioned in the School Certificate / Birth certificates.|
|9||Nativity Certificate OR #8||Village Officer||Candidates whose native place is not mentioned in the school / birth certificates mentioned in #8 above|
|10||EWS Certificate||Village Officer||Candidates belong to the Economical Weaker Sections of the General Category|
|11||Community Certificate||Village Officer||Minority Community (Muslim / Christian) seats reserved in Self-financing Colleges and for candidates who do not produce Non- Creamy layer Certificates.|
List of documents for KEAM Application Form 2021 for NRI candidates
|S.No.||Certificates / Documents||Issuing Authority||Applicable|
|1||Passport and Visa||Attested by the Embassy / Green Card / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) documents of their respective sponsors. |
Note – Job of sponsor should be mentioned in any of the documents (Passport / Visa). Visa should be valid up to the closing date of admission.
|All NRI candidates (However, if job of sponsor is not mentioned in these documents, see #2)|
|2||Employment certificate of the sponsor||Attested by the Embassy / Consulate authorities||In case, the employment of the sponsor is not mentioned in the documents such as Passport copy and Visa attested by the Embassy/Green|
Card/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
|3||Relationship certificate of the sponsor and student to be issued||Revenue Authorities|
Note – Relationship should be established) as per the G.O (MS) No.
243/14/H&FWD dated 06.08.2014.
If sponsor is Father/Mother of applicant, educational certificates of applicant containing name of sponsor shall also be accepted.
|All NRI candidates|
|4||Sworn affidavit from the Sponsor in the stamp paper worth Rs. 200/-||Notary Public|
– Document has to be notarized by the Notary Public, disclosing that student is dependent of sponsor and all expenses i.e. tuition fee and special fee for entire course period will be borne by Sponsor.
|All NRI candidates|
|5||Document to prove that Sponsor is Indian Citizen or Overseas Citizen of India or Person of Indian Origin||By relevant authority||All NRI candidates|
You can now download the proforma of the certificates from the website http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in .
Also, the candidates who apply for certificate through e-district project from Akshaya/Common Service Centres need not use the proforma given in the website. They can use certificates in the e-district format.
- Course Certificate (As a proof of Sanskrit study at Plus Two level)
- Nativity Certificates
- Inter-Caste Marriage Certificate (For child of an inter-caste married couple of whom one is either SC/ST)
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): [ EWS G.O | Application for EWS Quota (To be submitted at Village Office) | Proforma for EWS Certificate ]
About the certificates for KEAM Application Form 2021
Note that only certificates with validated date as fixed by the revenue authorities uploaded along with the KEAM 2021 Online application only will be considered for availing reservation benefits.
Details on reservation benefits and certificates to substantiate claim will be in KEAM 2021 prospectus. Also, candidates will know the particulars pertaining to KEAM 2021 online application form submission through KEAM Prospectus 2021 and notifications. Candidates must therefore keep in touch with the official website of the Commissioner for entrance examinations http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in .
Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
Village Officer can only issue NCL certificate. The following candidates need the Non Creamy Layer Certificate for KEAM application form 2021.
- Those who belong to SEBC (Socially and Educationally Backward Communities) or OEC (Other Eligible Communities) communities.
- Also those who are in communities eligible for educational concession as per the G.O.(MS)No.10/2014/BCDD, dtd. 23.05.2014 should either get NCL certificate or caste certificate.
- Son/daughters of inter-caste married persons of whom either parent belongs to SEBC/OEC.
Tehsildar can only issue caste certificate. The following candidates need the caste certificate for KEAM application form 2021.
- Those who belong to the SC (Scheduled Caste) or ST (Scheduled Tribe) communities.
- In addition, those who are in communities eligible for educational concession as per the G.O.(MS)No.10/2014/BCDD, dtd. 23.05.2014 should either get either caste certificate or NCL certificate.
Village officer can only issue community certificate. The following candidates need the community certificate for KEAM application form 2021.
- The OEC (Other Eligible Communities) candidates who do not include in the Non-Creamy Layer.
- Minority community (muslim / christian) candidates also, for seats in self financing colleges, and for candidates who do not produce NCL.
Village officer can only issue income certificate. The following candidates need the income certificate for KEAM application form 2021.
- Candidates who wish to avail fee concession or scholarship on the basis of annual family income, except SC/ST/OEC.
- Also those who are included in the communities eligible for the educational concession as per the G.O.(MS)No.10/2014/BCDD, dtd. 23.05.2014.
Inter Caste Marriage Certificate:
Tehsildar can only issue income certificate. The following candidates need the inter caste marriage certificate for KEAM application form 2021.
- Son/daughters of inter-caste married persons of whom either parent belongs to the SC/ST category.
Village officer can only issue nativity certificate. The following candidates need the nativity certificate for KEAM application form 2021.
- Candidates whose native place is not mentioned in the school certificates/birth certificates.
Village officer can only issue EWS certificate. The following candidates need the EWS certificate for KEAM application form 2021.
- Candidates belong to the Economical Weaker Sections of the General Category.
The official notification for KEAM 2021 certificate required is as shown below:
FAQs on KEAM 2021 Application Form Certificates Required
Ans. You need non creamy layer certificate.
Ans. You need caste certificate.
Ans. If your school certificate or birth certificate has place of birth, then that will do. Otherwise please submit nativity certificate.
Ans. Village officer can issue NCL certificate.
Ans. Tehsildar can issue caste certificate.
Ans. Village officer can issue nativity certificate.
Official website: cee.kerala.gov.in