|Syllabus||Question Papers||Notes||Login||Cut Off||Application Form, Registration||Admit Card|
CEE Kerala is expected to announce exam date of KEAM 2021 in January or February, and hold the exam in April. The registration / application form for Kerala Engineering, Agricultural Medical (KEAM) exam is likely to release in February at cee.kerala.gov.in. KEAM is broadly an engineering entrance exam since the admission to the other courses for which the form is, are through other national level entrance exams. In this informative article, we have covered the complete details of KEAM 2021 based on previous year notification. Read on to know eligibility criteria, the application process, syllabus exam pattern and more.
Latest: CEE Kerala has released the notice for KEAM 2021 Collecting Certificates in Advance (Modified). Check here
KEAM 2021 is organized by the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE), Kerala for admission to various UG programs in the disciplines of Engineering, Medical & Allied Sciences, Architecture, Agriculture and Pharmacy. As per the latest developments, direct admission through KEAM is conducted for B.Tech courses only. On the other hand, candidates seeking admission to B.Arch have to qualify NATA 2021 and those seeking admission to MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, BAMS, BSMS, BHMS, BUMS, B.Sc. (Hons) Agri/Forestry, B.V.Sc. & AH, and B.F.Sc. have to qualify NEET 2021 exam. Reportedly, more than 90000 candidates applied for KEAM in 2019 while in 2020, the number of applicants was approximately around a lakh.
Expected Dates for KEAM 2021
|Start of registrations||1st week of Feb 2021|
|End of registrations||1st week of Mar 2021|
|Admit card||2nd week of Apr 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of Apr 2021|
|Results||To be announced|
KEAM 2021 Exam Date
The exact date of conducting the KEAM 2021 exam is yet to be announced by the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE), Kerala. Based on the previous year schedule of events related to KEAM exam, the KEAM 2021 exam is expected to be announced in the month of November 2020.
– KEAM 2021 Expected Exam Date: Last Week of April 2021 –
Check out KEAM exam dates for the last few years below.
|KEAM Version||Exam Date|
|2020||20 – 21 Apr 2020|
|2019||2 & 3 May 2019|
|2018||23 & 24 Apr 2018|
Last year, the KEAM exam was initially scheduled to be held in April. However, it was rescheduled and conducted on July 16. Likewise, in previous years, the KEAM exam was conducted in the months of May and April respectively. As such, it is expected that KEAM 2021 can be conducted in the last week of April 2021.
KEAM 2021 Brochure
It is usual convention of the Kerala CEE to release the information brochure of KEAM through the official website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in. Last year, the information brochure came out on the website in the month of November. It is expected that KEAM 2021 information brochure will be released in November 2020.
The KEAM information brochure contains the details of the conduct of the exam. It indicates the courses offered, seats available, eligibility conditions, the application process, details of the conduct of exam, counselling and seat allotment.
KEAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
CEE specifies certain minimum eligibility criteria for applicants of KEAM exam. The conditions vary with the course being chosen for admission through the KEAM rank. The exact details of the minimum eligibility conditions for KEAM 2021 are yet to be announced by the CEE. However, interested candidates can check out the expected minimum conditions of eligibility as per the previous year information brochure here.
General Eligibility Conditions
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen of Keralite or Non-Keralite category.
- Candidates of the PIO and OCI category will also be eligible and are treated as Indian citizens for admission purposes. Reservations are not available for such candidates.
- Candidates who are not of Kerala origin but have been a resident of the state for at least 5 years within the period of 12 years of study are also eligible for KEAM.
- Candidates who are not of Kerala origin but have undergone school studies in Kerala from Class VIII to XII are eligible.
- Applicant must have passed the Class 12th exam from a recognized Board/Institute.
- One must have achieved the specified minimum marks (45% for B.Tech) in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on the cut off date.
Course Wise Academic Eligibility Conditions
Medical and Allied Courses
- For admission to MBBS and BDS, candidates must have passed in PCB and English individually in Class 12 with at least 50% marks.
- For admission to BAMS, BHMS and BSMS, candidates must have passed in PCB and English individually in Class 12 with at least 50% marks.
- For admission to BUMS, candidates must have passed in PCB and English in Class 12 with at least 50% marks.
- For admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture/Forestry and B.F.Sc., candidates must have passed in PCB with at least 50% marks.
- For admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H., candidates must have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in Class 12 with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must have studied Chemistry as an optional subject at the 10+2 level.
- Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate in the aforementioned subjects taken together.
- Candidates who have not studied Chemistry can apply on the basis of Computer Science/Biotechnology marks.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 exam with 50% or more aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate at the 10+2 level.
- Those who have passed 10 + 3 years Diploma with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks are also eligible for Architecture course.
- Candidates must have scored at least the minimum qualifying marks in NATA to apply for Architecture.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 exam with English as a subject.
- Such candidates must have also studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as optional subjects and passed in them individually.
KEAM 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of KEAM 2021 indicates the topics based on which, the paper is set. Therefore, it is one of the first things to know when it comes to preparing for the KEAM 2021 exam. Based on previous year KEAM exam, the CEE produces the syllabus for the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry as per the level of 10+2. The direct link to get the complete syllabus is provided below. In addition, check out the indicative topics of the syllabus below.
- Physical world & measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power, Energy
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Inductions and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases, Liquids and Solids
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- s-block elements
- p-block elements
- d & f block elements
- Coordination Compounds
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Organic Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Environmental Chemistry
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Sequences and Series
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction
- Matrices & Determinants
- Linear Inequalities
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Lines & Family of Lines
- Conic Sections
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Functions, Limits and Continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Definite Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Linear Programming
Click here for the detailed syllabus of KEAM 2021
KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern
As per the previous iteration of the KEAM 2021 exam, it consists of a paper containing objective type questions only. Altogether, there are 2 papers which must be solved in a total time of 05 hours. Check out the key aspects of the scheme and pattern of the KEAM 2021 exam below.
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|No. of Papers||Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)|
Paper II (Mathematics)
|Duration||2.5 hours or 150 minutes for each paper.|
|Total No. of Questions||There are 120 questions in each paper.|
|Marks per correct answer||4 marks awarded for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||-1 marks deducted for each wrong answer.|
Check out the detailed marks distribution below
|Paper||No. of ques||Time|
|Paper I – Physics and Chemistry||120||2.5 hrs|
|Paper II – Mathematics||120||2.5 hrs|
KEAM 2021 Mock Test
A lot can be achieved by simply solving mock tests in some cases. In the context of the KEAM 2021 exam, one can solve mock tests to know the pattern of the exam, the type and nature of the questions asked in the exam etc.
We have created free mock tests for KEAM 2021 aspirants which are available free of cost. The direct links to mock tests for KEAM 2021 can be accessed below.
Click Here for KEAM 2021 mock tests
Solving mock tests can also help a candidate know more about the pattern of the exam and manage their time effectively. It leads to acquaintance with commonly repeated questions leading to an increased chance of the candidate getting a fair share of commonly repeated questions.
Best Books for KEAM 2021
Although various titles are available in the commercial markets, candidates must ensure that they refer to the authentic and effective resources. Here we have compiled a list of available books for KEAM 2021 preparations.
|15 Year’s Solved Papers Kerala CEE Engineering Entrance Exam Paperback – 1 January 2018||Buy Online|
|14 Year’s Solved Papers Kerala CEE Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 [Print Replica] Kindle Edition||Buy Online|
|Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) Entrance Exam | 2020|||Buy Online|
How To Prepare For KEAM 2021?
Reportedly, the KEAM exam is highly competitive and in order to get shortlisted in the final rank list of respective disciplines, candidates have to secure a score that is well over the specified cut-offs. It goes without saying that a lot of time and effort is required to cover the entire syllabus of the exam and crack it in the first attempt. Here we are providing some of the most unfailing preparation tips and tricks for the upcoming KEAM 2021 exam.
#1: If the KEAM 2021 exam is conducted as expected in the month of April 2021, then candidates who are waiting to appear in their Class 12 exams in 2021 have only about 6 months to cover the entire syllabus. Therefore, the first strategy must be to start preparations immediately.
#2: Candidates need to be aware of the syllabus of KEAM 2021 and exam pattern to be able to develop a study strategy. Referring to the syllabus/exam pattern sections of this page to get such information in details and making a note of all the important topics that one must study can help.
#3: Develop a study plan. The plan must allocate study slots to individual topics while ensuring that adequate time for daily revisions and last-minute preparations are also reserved.
#4: Candidates are advised to adopt a general study strategy before they can start preparing specifically for KEAM 2021. For instance, it is recommended that candidates clear out the basics first from each subject if needed. Learning formulas by heart and practising tables/charts etc. may help.
#5: Once the general study is over, candidates can indulge in more KEAM @021 specific study. Referring to previous year papers and solving mock tests can help in this context.
KEAM 2021 Previous Year Question Paper
It is often encountered that objective type questions from previous year exams are asked in KEAM. This poses a tremendous opportunity for candidates to score a few extra marks simply by knowing the questions in advanced. However, in order to know about such typical questions that are repeated in the KEAM exam over the years, candidates have to refer to KEAM previous year question papers from the last few years.
Click here to get KEAM previous year question papers.
KEAM 2021 Application Form
Based on previous year trends, CEE conducts the application process of KEAM 2021 through the official website only. Therefore, for KEAM 2021, it is likely that aspirants have to apply online through cee.kerala.gov.in. One must ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The complete details can be checked here.
How to apply?
After visiting the official website for CEE, candidates have to register and obtain the login details at first. Thereafter, one can apply online by filling up the application form and making the payment of fees. A step by step guide for applying online for KEAM 2021 as per last year exam is provided below.
- Step 1: At the official website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in, click on the link for user registration.
- Step 2: Enter necessary details including mobile number and email ID and complete the registration process to generate the login credentials.
- Step 3: Login to the website to access the application form.
- Step 4: Fill up the application form carefully by entering the correct details.
- Step 5: Upload scanned copies of supporting documents including photograph & signature.
- Step 6: Make the payment of the fees.
- Step 7: Submit the form by clicking on final submit.
- Step 8: Generate a print out for future reference.
An application fee as specified by the CEE must be paid by applicants during the online process of application. The fee amount for various courses and category of applicants was specified differently during the last KEAM exam. Candidates for KEAM 2021 can check the fee details below as per the last year exam.
|Rs. 700||Rs. 300||Nil|
For Architecture/Medical & Allied/Both
|Rs. 500||Rs. 200||Nil|
For Engineering/B.Pharm/Architecture/Medical & Allied/All
|Rs. 900||Rs. 400||Nil|
Candidates choosing ‘Dubai’ as examination centre
|Rs. 12000 |
KEAM 2021 Admit Card
As per the previous year KEAM exam trends, the KEAM 2021 admit card is expected to release at the official website cee.kerala.gov.in. before the exam. Conventionally, the admit card is released around 10 days before the exam.
In order to download the KEAM 2021 admit card, candidates have to log in to the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examination using the Application Number and Password. Subsequently, candidates have to generate a print out of the issued admit card and produce the same at the exam centre on the day of the KEAM 2021 exam.
Important Points To Remember About KCET Admit Card
Based on the previous year information brochure of KEAM, the following important aspects of the KEAM 2021 Admit Card must be noted.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to produce the KEAM 2021 admit card at the designated exam centre to be allowed to appear in the test.
- KEAM Admit Cards are not sent by post. Successfully registered candidates have to download the admit card from the official website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Last year, CEE allowed candidates to download and take print outs of the KEAM admit card from various Facilitation Centres in different locations of Kerala, New Delhi, Mumbai and Dubai.
- Candidates can find the time table and venue of the KEAM exam from the issued admit cards. Separate notification in this regard is also issued as per previous year trends of conducting the KEAM exam.
Other Exam Instructions Related to KEAM Admit Card
- Along with the KEAM admit card, candidates are also advised to carry a valid government-issued photo identity proof for verification of identity at the exam centre.
- As per the last year information brochure of KEAM, candidates are required to bring their own ballpoint pen (black or blue) and a cardboard/clipboard to the exam hall.
- Items such as pencil, eraser, correction fluid, calculator, log tables, electronic devices, mobile phones etc. are banned from the exam hall.
KEAM Exam Instructions
Candidates appearing in the KEAM 2021 exam are expected to abide with specific guidelines during the entire time of writing the exam. In addition, guidelines about reporting time and items not allowed in the exam hall are also indicated in the information brochure as per the previous year exam.
Check out some important exam instructions for KEAM 2021 based on the previous year information brochure.
- Based on the previous year exam, KCET 2021 is expected to be conducted offline on OMR sheets. Candidates have to mark their answers on the OMR sheets provided with the Question Booklet.
- Candidates have to appear in the exam for the Paper I (Physics & Chemistry) and Paper-II (Mathematics) for admission to UG Engineering course. Those who are seeking admission to UG Pharmacy courses have to appear in the Paper I only.
- In the objective type paper of KEAM, five suggested answers are provided in the form of MCQ type questions. Candidates have to select and mark ONE correct answer on the OMR sheet.
- Candidates are allowed to take the Question Booklet with them after the conclusion of the exam.
- It is compulsory to carry the printed copy of the KEAM admit card to the exam centre. Candidates who fail to produce the admit card are not allowed to sit for the test.
- Candidates are required to carry blue or black ballpoint pen and cardboard/clipboard to the exam centre.
- Banned items such as calculators, mobile phones, electronic devices etc. must not be carried to the KEAM exam hall.
- The KEAM admit card is expected to contain the details of the exam timing. Candidates are required to report to the centre as per timings mentioned on the admit card.
- As per the last year information brochure, candidates must be present at the exam centre, 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall before completion of the entire duration of the test.
- Candidates are provided with the question booklet 5 minutes before the commencement of the exam. They must check that the Version Code printed on the Question Booklet and the Admit Card are same.
- It must also be checked that the Question Booklet serial number is also printed on the top right margin of the facing sheet.
- Candidates have to write their name and roll number in the space provided on the Question Booklet. Separate column for signature is also provided which must be filled up by the candidates.
- Although the Question Booklet is provided 5 minutes before the commencement of the exam, candidates must not break open the seal before the invigilator’s signals to do so.
- 2 copies of the OMR sheets are provided which are perfectly aligned on top of the other. The upper copy is the original and the lower copy replicates the candidate’s responses as recorded on the upper OMR sheet. Candidates attempting to detach the copies may be disqualified from appearing in the test.
- Copy of the OMR sheet is given to the candidates after the completion of the exam. However, the copy is to be detached by the Invigilator in the presence of the candidate.
KEAM 2021 Exam Centres
Based on the previous year trends, KEAM examination is conducted in centres across the state of Kerala as well as in other state of India and in one overseas centre.
Check out the expected KEAM 2021 exam centres as per last year brochure below.
|Selected venues in all districts of Kerala|
KEAM 2021 Answer Key
Following previous year trends, the KEAM 2021 answer keys are expected to be released by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations at the official website as per schedule. It is usually released before the publication of the result at the website cee.kerala.gov.in. In addition, it is expected that the release of the answer keys will be notified through leading dailies.
CEE allowed candidates to raise objections against the provisional KEAM answer keys that are released at first. Based on the previous year trends, candidates will be able to submit objections along with supporting documents within 5 days from the date of publication of the provisional answer keys on the CEE website.
Important points to remember about raising objections against KEAM answer keys.
- The objections can be raised only up to 5 days from the date of publication of the provisional KEAM answer keys on the website cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Candidates have to submit objections against KEAM 2021 answer keys in writing.
- Based on the previous year information brochure, a fee of Rs 100 per question must be paid through DD in favour of CEE payable at Thiruvananthapuram in order to raise objections against KEAM 2021 answer keys.
Once the objection window closes, the CEE expert committee checks their validity and recommends changes to the KEAM answer key. As per the recommendations of the committee, necessary changes are made to the provisional answer keys and the marks for deleted questions (if any) are distributed as per the ruling of the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala in 2003 (3) KLT 871.
KEAM 2021 Result
The results of the KEAM exam have been conventionally declared by the CEE at the official website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in after the exam. The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations released separate rank lists for each of the discipline of courses to which admission is offered through KEAM.
CEE releases separate rank lists for the following disciplines.
- Engineering Courses
- Architecture Courses
- Agriculture, Veterinary, Forestry and Fisheries
- BAMS Courses
- B.Pharm Courses
KEAM 2021 Tie Breaking Rule
In case when two or more candidates secure the same marks, the CEE implements special tie breaking rules for preparation of merit list. We have provided the tie breaking rule for preparation of rank list of each of the disciplines below.
|Discipline||Tie Breaking Rule|
|Engineering||Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics is ranked higher.|
if there is still a tie, candidate with higher marks
in Physics will be placed at a higher rank.
If the tie still exists, candidates with higher standardized
marks in Mathematics in Class 12 will be placed at a higher rank.
If there is still a tie, candidates with higher standardized
marks in Physics in Class 12 will be placed at a higher rank.
If the tie still persist, the candidate senior in age
will be placed at a higher ranking.
|Architecture||In case of a tie, the candidate with higher marks in NATA |
will be placed at a higher rank.
If there is still a tie, candidate with higher marks in Mathematics
of Class 12 exam will be placed at a higher rank.
If the tie still persists, the candidate who is senior
in age is placed at a higher ranking.
|Ayurveda||In case of a tie, candidate with higher |
NEET UG rank is placed at a higher rank.
|B.Pharm||In case of a tie, candidate with higher marks in Chemistry |
of KEAM Paper-I is placed at a higher rank.
If the tie still persists, the candidate senior in age is placed at a higher rank.
KEAM 2021 Cut Offs
As per he previous year information brochure of KEAM exam, certain qualifying standards are laid down by the Kerala CEE for admission to various courses. Candidates intending to qualify the KEAM 2021 exam for admission to UG programs in the disciplines of Engineering. Architecture, Pharmacy etc. can check the details below.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 10 marks in Paper I & Paper II individually in order to qualify for Engineering admissions.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from this criterion.
- All candidates belonging to any category have to answer at least one question correctly in each paper failing which, they are disqualified.
- Candidates must secure marks at the 50th percentile in NEET (UG) 2021 (40th percentile for SC/ST/SEBC.
- In the PWD category, the general minimum marks are 45th percentile while for PWD – SC/ST/SEBC, the minimum marks is 40th percentile.
- Candidates must have secured at least 20 marks in NEET UG 2021.
- There is no minimum marks required in NEET UG 2021 for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates must have secured the minimum qualifying marks in NATA 2021.
- Candidates must possess the minimum eligibility conditions for admission to B.Arch course in accordance to the information brochure of KEAM 2021.
- Candidates must secure at least 10 marks out of the index of 480.
- For SC/ST candidates, there is no requirement of minimum marks.
- Candidates who fail to answer at least one question in Paper I are disqualified.
KEAM 2021 Reservation Criteria
As per the previous year information brochure of KEAM released by the CEE, certain reservation of seats are available for various courses to which, admission is conducted through the KEAM exam. Such reservations are expected to prevail in KEAM 2021 admissions. We have provided the details below as per the previous year brochure although the latest updates regarding the same will be available with the release of the KEAM 2021 information brochure.
Types of Reservation in Government/Aided/KAU/KVASU/KUFOS Colleges
In this context, out of the total availability of seats, the reservation of seats for different categories are available as per the following.
- Reservation for All India Quota for MBBS/BDS courses in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges.
- Reservation for All India Quota for MBBS courses in Self-Financing Medical Colleges.
- Reservation for All India Quota for BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS Courses.
- Reservation for Nominees of Govt. of India.
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
- Special Reservation.
- Mandatory Reservation.
- Reservation of seats for Engineering Courses (B.Tech).
- Reservation of seats for B.Arch course.
- Reservation of seats for MBBS & BDS Courses
- Reservation of seats for BHMS Course.
- Reservation of seats for BAMS Course.
- Reservation of seats for BSMS/BUMS Course.
- Reservation of seats for Courses under Kerala Agricultural University.
- Reservation of seats for B.Pharm course.
- Reservation of Seats for Economically Weaker Sections.
Check out the percentage break-up of seats as per mandatory reservation below.
KEAM 2021 Counselling
The KEAM counselling process is conducted under the name of Centralised Allotment Process (CAP). As per the previous year information brochure, candidates have to submit online options. Candidates are allotted to various courses and colleges under the streams of Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Medical in the state through the CAP through a Single Window System (SWS).
Who are eligible to participate in the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP)?
- Candidates who are included in the KEAM 2021 rank list of Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS&BDS, Medical & Allied, Ayurveda Courses are eligible.
- Candidates who submit options for allotment of courses and colleges within the specified time.
How To Register Options Online?
CEE allows eligible candidates to register options (combination of course/college) before the conduct of CAP. The procedure is conducted at the official website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in. Check out the steps below as per the previous year information brochure of KEAM.
Step 1: Go to the official website of CEE i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in.
Step 2: Go to the “Candidate Portal” and log in using the Application Number and Password.
Step 3: Click on “Option Registration” to go to the “Option Registration” Page.
Step 4: Follow the instructions provided on the page and complete the Option registration process. Candidates can register their options in single or multiple streams based on eligibility.
Step 5: Save the options registered.
Step 6: View and print the list of Options Registered.
Items needed for KEAM 2021 Option Registering Process.
- 6 Digit Roll Number.
- 7 Digit Application Number.
Institutes Accepting KEAM 2021 Score for Admission
As per the previous year information brochure, the following institutes in Kerala conduct admission to UG programs through KEAM.
- Government Engineering Colleges
- Aided Colleges
- Colleges under Kerala Agricultural University
- Colleges under Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
- College under Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
- Self-Financing Colleges under the Institute of Human Resources Development
- Self-Financing Colleges under Lal Bahadur Sastri Centre for Science and Technology
- Self-Financing Colleges under Co-operative Academy of Professional Education
- Self-Financing Colleges under KSRTC
- Self-Financing Colleges under Mahatma Gandhi University
- Self-Financing Colleges under University of Kerala
- Self-Financing Colleges under University of Calicut
- Self-Financing College under Centre for Continuing Education
- Private Self-Financing Colleges
Courses Offered Through KEAM 2021
As per the previous iteration of the exam, the following courses are offered for admission through KEAM.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) includes all Courses
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology)
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
Agriculture & Forestry Courses
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Forestry
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. & AH)
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
About Kerala CEE
The body was established in 1983 under provisions of G.O. (Ms) No.31/83/H.Edn. dated 19.02.1983. The purpose of the establishment of an autonomous body of such a kind was to conduct entrance tests and allotment of successful candidates to various professional UG and PG programs based on merit & communal reservations. The Administrative Department overseeing the operations of the CEE is the Higher Education Department.
Check out the list of different exams conducted by Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination
- Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)
- Entrance Examination for Admission to 3 years LLB Course
- Entrance Examination for Admission to Integrated 5 year LLB Course
- Admission to PG Medical Courses through NEET PG
- Admission to PG Courses in Dental Surgery through NEET MDS
Kerala CEE Contact Details
Commissioner For Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
Click here for last year information brochure of KEAM.
KEAM 2021 FAQs
Q1. Is KEAM necessary for NEET?
Ans. No. Following the introduction of NEET, KEAM medical was discontinued.
Q2. Is 10000 a good score in KEAM?
Ans. A rank between 10000 and 20000 can be considered as a fairly good rank in KEAM.
Q3. How can I score good marks in KEAM?
Ans. Know the topic in the syllabus that carry the highest weightage of marks and prepare for them effectively.
Q4. Is KEAM exam easy?
Ans. The level of difficulty of the KEAM question paper have remained easy to moderate in the recent past few years.