JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Eligibility List 2022 – As per the official information, JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 eligibility list will be published today i.e on March 21, 2022. It was also expected that the list can be released before March 21, 2022. The candidates can check the list online at jipmer.edu.in. The list will be published for various categories. All those candidates who are included in this eligibility list shall be able to participate in the counselling. JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2021-22 admission will be carried out as per NEET 2021 score. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their choice, merit and availability of seats. Check more details about JIPMER B.Sc Nursing eligibility list 2022 from this page.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Eligibility List 2022
Download Here – The candidates will be able to download JIPMER B.Sc Nursing eligibility list as per the schedule from jipmer.edu.in.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 Important Dates
The following are the important dates to keep in mind regarding the JIPMER BSc Nursing exam 2022:
|Release of Eligibility List on the Official Website||On or Before 21st Mar 2022|
|Details of Counselling and Admission||To be announced|
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2022
Only the applications of the applicants that satisfy the eligibility list will be considered for the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 examination. The following are the standards to be met:
- The applicant should be of Indian Nationality.
- The applicants should have qualified in the (UG) [NEET (UG) 2021]
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or shall complete the same age on or before December 31, 2021. In other words, they should have been born on or before 1st January, 2005.
- No upper age limit criteria is present.
The applicants should have passed the following exams in the manner given below:
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology at the qualifying examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology taken together in the qualifying examination.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates the minimum passing score requirement is 45% in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology taken together.
How to Download JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligible List?
The eligibility list specifies the candidates who are applicable to proceed to the counselling process. Candidates may check the eligibility list on the official website of the university, jipmer.edu.in. The list will be published under the below-given categories:
Applicants will not be individually informed and are advised to stay up to date with the website’s announcements. The list for the following categories will be released:
- Unreserved (UR) Candidates List
- Other Backward Classes Candidates List
- Scheduled Caste Candidates List
- Scheduled Tribe Candidates List
- Economically Weaker Sections Merit list
- PwD Candidates List
- Puducherry- UR Candidates List
- Puducherry- OBC Candidates List
- Puducherry- SC Candidates List
- Puducherry- ST Candidates List
- Puducherry- EWS Candidates List
- Puducherry- PwD Candidates List
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counselling
Applicants will be informed as to the timing and the venue of counselling once the eligibility list is declared. Only the applicants present at the venue on the specified time, with all the required documents will be considered for counselling. Seats will be allotted on the basis of applicant’s choice, merit and seat availability.
|Conducting body||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Mode of counseling||Offline|
|Documents to be carried on the day of counselling||All certificates in original|
3 sets of photocopies of all the certificates
6 recent coloured passport size photographs
FAQs on JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Eligibility List 2022
The eligibility list for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be released on or before 21st March, 2022.
The eligibility list is available on the official website jipmer.edu.in.
No, applicants are advised to update themselves with the latest information available on the official website.
It means that you are applicable to take part in the counselling process.
If your name is present in the eligible candidates list, then it means you are eligible for counselling.
Unreserved (UR) Candidates List
Other Backward Classes Candidates List
Scheduled Caste Candidates List
Scheduled Tribe Candidates List
Economically Weaker Sections Merit list
PwD Candidates List
Puducherry- UR Candidates List
Puducherry- OBC Candidates List
Puducherry- SC Candidates List
Puducherry- ST Candidates List
Puducherry- EWS Candidates List
Puducherry- PwD Candidates List