JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2022– The online registration for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing and other B.Sc courses has begun on the official website jipmer.edu.in. A direct link to register is also given below. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) offers Bachelor of Science (BSc) Courses (Undergraduate) in Nursing and Allied Health Sciences. Admission for the courses is done on the basis of NEET 2021 scores of the applicants. Candidates have to apply online for the courses and submit the required documents with their NEET scores. To take admission, the candidates have to register and check the eligibility list. After this, the eligible candidates will be invited for the counselling process, following which allotment of seats and final admission will be done. Check this page for more details about JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022
Latest – The registration for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 admission has been started. Click here to apply.
Latest – JIPMER B.Sc Admission 2021-22 prospectus has been released. Click here to download.
Overview of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022
Here is a general overview of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2021-22 Admission.
|Courses offered||Admission to B.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Allied Health Sciences offered at JIPMER.|
|Application mode||Online application have to be made on the official website, jipmer.edu.in.|
|Admission Process||Registration of candidates and submitting documents and NEET scores.|
Eligibility list will be released on the official website, jipmer.edu.in.
Eligible candidates will be called for counselling process.
Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of their choice, merit and seats availability.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 Important Dates
The aspiring candidates must be well aware about the timetable for the admission procedure.
|Online Registration Commence||18th Feb 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||14th Mar 2022, 5:00 pm|
|Release of Eligibility List on the Official Website||On or Before 21st March, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Details of Counselling and Admission||To be announced|
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 Application Form
Application for the courses has to be made online on the official website. jipmer.edu.in. Candidates are required to fill in the application form with required details and submit the relevant documents. Candidates must ensure they fill the application form carefully as incomplete or incorrect information in the form may lead to rejection of candidature. Application process can be completed by following the 3 steps given below.
- Registration– Candidates have to visit the official website and click on the ‘Application Link for BSc Courses – Admission 2021’. They must enter their name as on their Govt. photo ID card and class 12 marksheet.
- Entry of candidate details & Uploading required documents– Candidates must ensure the details entered are accurate. No request to change the candidate details upon submission of form will be considered. Candidates are required to upload their scanned passport size photo, and signature. Scanned copy NEET 2021 scorecard and caste/ category certificate (if applicable) also need to be uploaded.
- Confirmation page– Upon submitting the application form, candidates are advised to download a copy of their application. In case of any error, a new application needs to be submitted. No request for changes will be considered.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Only the applications of candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria will be considered for admission to JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 courses. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Candidates should have Indian nationality.
- Candidates is required to have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021, conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete the same age on or before 31st December 2021. They should have been born on or before 1st January, 2005. There is no upper age limit for applicants.
- Candidates should have cleared the class 12th or equivalent higher secondary examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany and Zoology with English as a core course.
- Candidates must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology in the qualifying examination.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates the minimum passing score requirement is 45% in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology taken together.
- For candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / the minimum marks obtained must be 40% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology taken together.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 Eligible List of Counselling
The eligibility list for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022can be checked from the official website, jipmer.edu.in. They will not be informed individually about the list, and are advised to stay updated with the announcements on the website. List for the given categories will be released.
- Unreserved (UR) Candidates List
- Other Backward Classes Candidates List
- Scheduled Caste Candidates List
- Scheduled Tribe Candidates List
- Economically Weaker Sections Merit list
- PwD Candidates List
- Puducherry- UR Candidates List
- Puducherry- OBC Candidates List
- Puducherry- SC Candidates List
- Puducherry- ST Candidates List
- Puducherry- EWS Candidates List
- Puducherry- PwD Candidates List
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counselling
Candidates will be informed about the counselling time and venue with the declaration of the eligibility list. In-person counselling of the eligible candidates will be done. Only the candidates present at the venue on the specified time, with all the required documents will be considered for counselling. Seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates’ choice, merit and seat availability.
On the day of counselling, seat allotment will be done. The candidates have to be present with the original documents at the time of admission.
JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2022 Seats and Courses
Check the details for the courses offered at JIPMER Puducherry from below.
- B.Sc Nursing is a full time degree course for 4 years.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences is a full time 4 year course. It comprises 3.5 years of theory & practical classes, and 6 months of mandatory internship.
- Other B,Sc Allied Health Sciences courses are full time 4 years courses. They comprise 3 years of theory & practical classes, and 1 year of mandatory internship.
Here are the number of seats allotted for each of the courses.
|Course Offered||No. of Seats|
|Seats reserved for Females||85|
|Seats reserved for Male||9|
|B.Sc Allied Health Science Courses||87|
|Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences||37|
|B. Optom. (Bachelor of Optometry)||05|
|Cardiac Laboratory Technology||05|
|Dialysis Therapy Technology||05|
|Medical Laboratory Technology in Blood Banking||05|
|Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology||05|
|Nuclear Medicine Technology||05|
|Total No. of Seats||181|
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Fee Structure
Fees should be paid after allotment of seat and confirmation of admission. Fees payment must be done online. Here is the fees structure of B.Sc courses at JIPMER.
|Admission Fee (at admission)||2,500|
|Academic Fee / Tuition fee (per annum)||1,200|
|JIPMER Students Association Fee (per annum)||1,000|
|Learning Resource Fee (per annum)||2,000|
|Corpus Fund on Academic Fee (per annum)||60|
|Identity Card (at admission)||150|
|Student information details (per annum)||1,500|
|Caution Deposit (refundable)||3,000|
About JIPMER, Puducherry
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health. It is an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. It is national institute of importance. It awards medical degrees and diplomas.
FAQs on JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admission
Ans. B.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Allied Health Sciences courses delivered at JIPMER are offered under JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admission.
Ans. Last date to register for JIPMER B.Sc courses is 14th March 2022 before 5:00 pm.
Ans. Candidates have to apply for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 online on the official website jipmer.edu.in.
Ans. Candidates have to apply for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 on the official website and submit the relevant documents and NEET scorecard. Eligible candidates will be called for the counselling process, based on which seats will be allotted.
Ans. Eligibility list for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be released on or before 21st March, 2022 (Tentatively).